Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Unlucky7 posted:

https://twitter.com/Tenouttatenma/status/1626420640998891520?s=20

Not sure how accurate this is but I do like half of them are giving Jodio the sideye, Jonathan is heartbroken, and Giorno wants to murder him.

Johnny's kind of confused about why any of this is illegal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

zetamind2000 posted:

Johnny's kind of confused about why any of this is illegal

"In my day we had seven different kinds of cocaine and opium in our breakfast coffee!"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Josuke(4) would probably be on-board. Using your stand powers to do dumb poo poo is his jam as long as nobody's getting hurt who didn't have it coming

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Jolyne looks interested yet apprehensive because Jodio fits into her established interest in men who consistently make terrible choices.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
jolyne is happy whenever anyone fucks up a cop. and honestly, :same:

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

jolyne is happy whenever anyone fucks up a cop. and honestly, :same:

Probably also why Joseph's happy

Daxing Dan
Apr 2, 2015

Damn it, why it does need to remain only four bullets!?

Joke Miriam posted:

A new translation by a group called dogpark is out. Anyone know anything about them? On an extremely cursory glance it seems to read a bit more organically, but that doesn't mean its a good translation.

I wrote a few posts in this thread a few years ago about their Jojolion and Stone Ocean translations . They were not very good and gave me the impression that their guy is just not very good at Japanese on a basic level. I would trust them a lot less than HWMN and their proven track record. On the other hand, that was a really long time ago so maybe they've stepped up their game since

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I remember a little bit after the name JoJolands was announced I had a dream about Part 9 being a revisit of Golden Wind with the SBR universe’s version of Giorno. Turns out I was kinda right

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The dogpark and HWMN versions of TJL chapter one are basically the same in the text, to the point that dogpark might have just copied HWMN's translation and re-edited it.

HWMN's weakness has always been that the English is quite stiff. Dogpark's is a bit more fluid and feels more like speech. I wouldn't say dogpark's a better translation as I have doubts on its source, but it's English is better, as a trend.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Josuke 8 wouldn't give a single gently caress about Jodio selling drugs, imo.
Josuke 4 would be upset if it were hard drugs, probably hit him up for weed supply, but he'd probably be on his side for loving up a bad cop who insults the memory of his granddad, a good (?) cop

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Unlucky7 posted:

https://twitter.com/Tenouttatenma/status/1626420640998891520?s=20

Not sure how accurate this is but I do like half of them are giving Jodio the sideye, Jonathan is heartbroken, and Giorno wants to murder him.

Pretty sure Joseph and Jolyne are only smiling because they also have beaten up cops.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

How much of their crime money do you think the Jodio and Dragona spend on vtubers

I'm thinking a lot

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
new demonic heartbreak in which more cops are getting btfo'd

Elite
Oct 30, 2010

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Josuke 8 wouldn't give a single gently caress about Jodio selling drugs, imo.

Once you’ve done Locacaca everything else seems pedestrian. Weak poo poo that can’t even turn your legs to stone.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

zetamind2000 posted:

How much of their crime money do you think the Jodio and Dragona spend on vtubers

I'm thinking a lot

no, jodio fucks

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Paco is stealing to fund their vtuber donation addiction, it's a tragic situation

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

It blows my mind that we've reached the point where JoJo's protagonists are teenagers during or after 2020

We're going on an adventure with a group that has at least one character that's spent the past few years calling people sus

zetamind2000 fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Feb 19, 2023

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Jodio is the first Jojo born after 9/11

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

John, Giorno and prolly Josuke would wanna scrap immediately, but they'd all come out of it bein buds. Jotaro would find a way to hit him up for that kush wo ever looking at him(by stealing it, for instance).

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Jodio looks at Oh! That's a baseball! and doesn't know what console it's for but also wonders why the graphics are just that bad

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Jodio looks at Oh! That's a baseball! and doesn't know what console it's for but also wonders why the graphics are just that bad

jodio would be into it ironically

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
Was being able to draw yourself in the game a feature of the game itself or an ability of Atum? Because if it was the game itself then the graphics were too good for that era.

GruntMountain
Jul 17, 2017

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

Was being able to draw yourself in the game a feature of the game itself or an ability of Atum? Because if it was the game itself then the graphics were too good for that era.

When Josuke is playing the game or one of its sequels in the anime, his players look like Crazy Diamond, so presumably it's a property of the game/franchise itself. Or maybe he punched the console to "fix" it in a way that represents his players in the way he wants them to look.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

GruntMountain posted:

Or maybe he punched the console to "fix" it in a way that represents his players in the way he wants them to look.

Maybe he should punch world hunger then!!!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

goblin week posted:

Maybe he should punch world hunger then!!!

but i don't want to solve world hunger, i want to fight a spiky-headed child for litter

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

Josuke should be able to turn carbon dioxide back into dinosaurs.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Brandfarlig posted:

Josuke should be able to turn carbon dioxide back into dinosaurs.

That's Crazy Diamond Requiem

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

zetamind2000 posted:

That's Crazy Diamond Requiem
No that was actually just Silver Chariot Requiem, apparently. Could do Aliens and Cthulhu stuff also.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Jodio: What the hell this ancient thing? *Picks up a Nintendo Wii*

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Jodio probably has a Tiktok.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

november rain is straight bussin no cap fr

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Which one of the crew vapes

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Waffleman_ posted:

Which one of the crew vapes

tingle

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
Paco was definitely a vaper at some point. Meryl kicked his rear end when he brought it to school.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

they're going to rob the japanese person and spend it all buying bottles of prime from aldi

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
can't wait for the part 9 torture dance to include flossing

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Do you think any of them have a YouTube channel? Dragona's definitely made at least one makeup tutorial video

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Dragona streams Fromsoft games on the weekend.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

jodio and dragona are definitely playing yakuza ishin together right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://i.imgur.com/Epra9XV.mp4