Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Gonz posted:

Dude’s career NCAA pass completion percentage is 54.7%. In a grand total of 13 games started. And I keep hearing “He’s not gonna make it out of the top 15!”.

Like, what?

do you keep hearing it from anyone except ornery and hornery who's made it his gimmick to constantly talk about him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Alaois posted:

do you keep hearing it from anyone except ornery and hornery who's made it his gimmick to constantly talk about him

No, I mean actual NFL talking heads online and on TV!

They’re losing their mind over Anthony Richardson, and I cannot for the life of me figure out why. I’ve seen a handful of Lions’ mock drafts where they take him at 18.

Please no. Don’t do that, Brad Holmes.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Please do. Richardson being good would be extraordinary. Has any QB been as bad in college (at a good/elite program) and then gone on to be an actual good qb? It feels basically unheard of for the modern NFL, I’d be floored if he was anything but a shittier version of what Fields could this year as his absolute ceiling.

Matt Cassel sorta? Weird example of just having to be a backup the whole time. People will also exaggerate how bad Brady was but he was like any other solid college QB that you take a flyer on late, not actively harmful to his team.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
Josh Allen is going to have a long trail of fired GMs in his wake.

I’m not a draft person but isn’t the fact that Richardson had Mullen coaching him while he couldn’t do much a negative? Wyoming certainly doesn’t have the resources of Florida and Allen seems like he had basically zero coaching until he was drafted.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Film Twitter loves clipping a single play where they're like "This is why teams in the top 10 are going to have a hard time passing on Anthony Richardson." It's kind of novel that the people who spend the most time trying to analyze prospects have basically reverted to the "Look up a dude's highlights and pretend he'll always play that way" scouting approach that I used as a teenager researching a guy my team drafted

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Penisaurus Sex posted:

I’m not a draft person but isn’t the fact that Richardson had Mullen coaching him while he couldn’t do much a negative? Wyoming certainly doesn’t have the resources of Florida and Allen seems like he had basically zero coaching until he was drafted.

That’s an enormous red flag with Richardson, he had a lot of high quality programmatic support for his football development. Yet he still has serious issues and kind of sucks. I think his mechanics are better than his atrocious numbers would suggest, but that’s still not really an endorsement. He’s a huge gamble for any coach not named Andy Reid.

BUT, and I’ve double checked this, you cannot teach speed babey

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Penisaurus Sex posted:

Worked out for Herbie and the chargers

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

“Go win the Heimlich Trophy!”

Ornery and Hornery posted:

That’s an enormous red flag with Richardson, he had a lot of high quality programmatic support for his football development. And he still has serious issues. I think his mechanics are better than his atrocious numbers would suggest, but that’s still not really an endorsement. He’s a huge gamble for any coach not named Andy Reid.

BUT, and I’ve double checked this, you cannot teach speed babey

This is my big distinction with him right now. If you squint, his tape is eerily similar to Allen, right down to him ripping some insane cover 4 beater and then missing a basic hook zone the next down. Again, if he was Allen and basically never really coached until 22, fine. But he’s been a prep QB this whole time and either doesn’t care or hasn’t been told to fix his feet and work on his touch. If you can get him to do that, he can literally just be Allen. If you can’t, he’s basically Terelle Pryor. If you’re going to gamble on Levis fixing his feet and not randomly missing dudes he shouldn’t, Richardson isn’t that much more of a stretch.

My will Anderson write up was like 1200 words on first draft. I’ve reeeeally gotta rein some of this in but I spent a lot of time watching DL clinics this year and got trigger happy.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Andy Staples routinely tells a story that Josh Allen was 6 even his senior year of HS and never took the whole QB thing that seriously until he had a massive growth spurt and got tipped off NFL dudes were looking at him halfway through college

Allen had some stinkers in college, but nothing as bad as Richardson vs FSU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Herbert Twitter loves them some Richardson because his arm ceiling can reach that level of impressive but the floor is just lol.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Tice and Mays convinced me on their QB carousel pod that the coolest fit for Richardson is the Lions at 18 or wherever they're picking.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

TheGreyGhost posted:

My will Anderson write up was like 1200 words on first draft. I’ve reeeeally gotta rein some of this in but I spent a lot of time watching DL clinics this year and got trigger happy.

Give me all the Will Anderson words!

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Matt Miller has 19 players with first round grades:

quote:

Quarterback (3)

Bryce Young, Alabama (No. 2)
Comp: Tua Tagovailoa

Young entered the 2022 season with high expectations as the reigning Heisman Trophy winner, and he answered the call with 3,328 passing yards, 32 TD throws and just five interceptions. He showed growth as a player, displaying poise, pocket awareness and field vision. There will be many questions about Young's size (6-foot, 194 pounds), but his on-field work is that of a franchise quarterback.

C.J. Stroud, Ohio State (No. 4)
Comp: Dak Prescott

Stroud put up big numbers in the wide-open Ohio State passing game (3,688 passing yards, 41 TD throws and six interceptions). At 6-foot-3 and 215 pounds, Stroud has really good touch accuracy to all levels of the field. He's also an above-average runner and mover in the pocket when given room to operate. The hardest thing about evaluating Stroud is extrapolating his talent from the Buckeyes' scheme and figuring out what he can do without that system around him.

Will Levis, Kentucky (No. 11)
Comp: Matthew Stafford

Levis' numbers at Kentucky -- 2,406 passing yards, 19 touchdown passes, 10 interceptions -- are not good enough for the first round, but scouts love his 6-foot-3/232-pound build, toughness, arm strength and mentality as a passer. Levis is very boom or bust, and he has to improve his decision-making.

Running back (1)

Bijan Robinson, Texas (No. 5)
Comp: Saquon Barkley

Robinson is the total package as a running back prospect. He plays with amazing patience but can also lower his shoulder with a 220-pound frame and create space for himself. Robinson's contact balance and vision in traffic are some of the best I've ever seen. He rushed for 1,580 rushing yards and 18 TDs this season, and he's also a very good receiving threat out of the backfield (314 receiving yards). There are few players more talented than Robinson in this year's class.

Wide receiver (2)

Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Ohio State (No. 12)
Comp: CeeDee Lamb

Smith-Njigba finished the 2021 season with a record-setting Rose Bowl appearance (347 receiving yards, three TDs) but was hampered by a hamstring injury in 2022, limiting him to just five catches and 43 yards. It makes for a fascinating evaluation, but the 6-foot-1, 200-pound Smith-Njigba can still find himself in the top 15 picks. He shows excellent concentration and body control, and he can still get open even when the defense is keyed to stop him.

Jordan Addison, USC (No. 13)
Comp: Keenan Allen

Addison transferred from Pitt to USC after winning the 2021 Biletnikoff Award for best wide receiver in college football. And he quietly put together an outstanding year playing on Pacific Standard Time, with 59 catches, 875 yards and eight touchdowns. Addison isn't a big receiver (6-foot, 175 pounds), but he plays with great power after the catch and has the footwork to create separation in his route tree.

Tight end (1)

Michael Mayer, Notre Dame (No. 15)
Comp: T.J. Hockenson

Mayer is a throwback three-down tight end who can line up next to the offensive tackle and clear out in the run game or bring down passes up the seam. At 6-foot-4 and 265 pounds, he has elite size and uses it to produce all over the field to the tune of 67 catches, 809 yards and nine touchdowns in 2022. Mayer is a post-up, box-out red zone threat, and while he's not expected to run a sub-4.5-second 40-yard dash, his power, agility and instincts should keep him in the top 15 picks even at a non-premium position.

Offensive tackle (3)

Peter Skoronski, Northwestern (No. 8)
Comp: Ryan Ramczyk

The 6-foot-4, 315-pound left tackle plays with NFL-caliber power and heavy hands but also has good mobility at the second level in the run game. Skoronski's lack of length will be questioned by some teams, but he's a powerhouse blocker in the run and pass game and is positioned to be a Year 1 starter in the NFL. He allowed just three sacks over 33 career starts.

Broderick Jones, Georgia (No. 14)
Comp: Dion Dawkins

A former five-star recruit, Jones emerged in his first year as a starter and became one of the nation's best left tackles. He has a level of toughness and strength to his game that's hard to find, but he also shows the recovery agility and balance to compete with speedy outside pass-rushers. His game is raw given limited reps (19 starts), but his upside is through the roof. At 6-foot-4 and 315 pounds, there might be arm length questions, but his tape is Round 1-caliber. Jones allowed zero sacks this season for Georgia.

Paris Johnson Jr., Ohio State (No. 16)
Comp: Terron Armstead

Johnson was arguably Ohio State's best lineman during the 2021 season while playing out of position at right guard. He moved to his natural position of left tackle for 2022 and allowed just two sacks. The 6-foot-6, 310-pound junior has solid quickness and balance while also playing with poise and power. He's still ironing out his technique, but Johnson's ceiling is potentially the best of any 2023 offensive lineman.

Interior offensive line (0)
Positional value has hit the interior of the offensive line, as NFL teams find high-level starters on Days 2 and 3 of the draft. The 2023 class features talented guards and centers -- players such as O'Cyrus Torrence (Florida) and John Michael Schmitz (Minnesota) -- who could sneak into Round 1 but don't carry an across-the-board first-round grade.

Edge rusher (4)

Will Anderson Jr., Alabama (No. 1)
Comp: Von Miller

A menace off the edge, Anderson saw his role increase in 2022 when the Alabama coaches needed more interior pressure and called on No. 31 to do the dirty work. Over the past two seasons, the 6-foot-4, 243-pounder produced 27.5 sacks, 54 tackles for loss, 130 pressures, a forced fumble and an interception. He shows unstoppable first-step quickness and has a great understanding of pass-rush angles and leverage. Yes, Anderson misses some tackles in the backfield, but he is a complete pass-rusher who likely would have been the No. 1 overall pick in the 2022 draft.

Myles Murphy, Clemson (No. 6)
Comp: Bradley Chubb

Murphy produced from Day 1 at Clemson, working into the rotation as a true freshman. He filled the stat sheet with 18 sacks and 31 tackles for loss over three seasons while developing rare speed and power. The 6-foot-5, 275-pound Murphy is widely expected to run in the low-4.6s in the 40-yard dash at the combine, too. NFL teams are excited about his pass-rush tools and upside, given his rare burst, power and agility.

Tyree Wilson, Texas Tech (No. 7)
Comp: Frank Clark

One of the hottest draft risers of the 2022 season, Wilson brings a great combination of length, quickness off the ball and relentless pursuit mentality. Over the past two years, the 6-foot-6, 275-pounder had 14 sacks, 30.5 tackles for loss and 71 pressures while dominating at the point of attack. He's one of the safer defensive prospects in the class, as his positional tools are already so well developed. Wilson should enter the NFL as a solid starter with the upside to become a truly special player.

Lukas Van Ness, Iowa (No. 19)
Comp: George Karlaftis

Van Ness never started a game in college but wowed with his quickness and agility while playing defensive end for the Hawkeyes. The 6-foot-5, 269-pounder played only two seasons at Iowa but collected 13.5 sacks and 52 pressures as a part-time player. He's a raw prospect, but it's easy to get excited about his speed, length and power as a true 4-3 defensive end at the next level. Comparisons to Karlaftis (a 2022 first-rounder) have been made by more than one scout.

Defensive tackle (1)

Jalen Carter, Georgia (No. 3)
Comp: Fletcher Cox

The 2021 Georgia defense had five players selected in the first round of the 2022 draft, and Carter (not eligible in that draft) might have actually been the best defender on the team. At 6-foot-3 and 310 pounds, he has great first-step quickness and a powerful frame that can split double teams. Carter battled ankle and knee injuries this season and platooned on a deep Georgia defense last year, but he still accumulated six sacks and 16.5 tackles for loss over the past two seasons.

Linebacker (0)
The 2023 linebacker class is talented, and there are several players likely to be drafted in the first round -- but none of them has a true Round 1 grade at this time. Players in contention for Day 1 picks are Arkansas' Drew Sanders and Clemson's Trenton Simpson.

Cornerback (3)

Devon Witherspoon, Illinois (No. 9)
Comp: Darius Slay

An aggressive and physical cornerback, Witherspoon is sticky in coverage and uses his size (6-foot-1, 180 pounds) and quickness to stay in-phase and eliminate targets. He had three interceptions and 14 pass breakups this past season. And while run defense doesn't get talked about much with corner prospects, Witherspoon's open-field tackling ability is the best in the class at the position.

Joey Porter Jr., Penn State (No. 10)
Comp: Marlon Humphrey

Porter has standout instincts and physicality. The 6-foot-2, 198-pound junior broke up 11 passes on limited targets in 2022, as opposing offenses stayed away from him. Porter has the length, toughness, speed and timing to be a top-tier NFL cornerback.

Christian Gonzalez, Oregon (No. 17)
Comp: Byron Jones

A transfer from Colorado, Gonzalez found his footing at Oregon under first-year coach Dan Lanning, who was the architect of the 2021 Georgia defense. Gonzalez has great size at 6-foot-2 and 201 pounds, and his speed and leaping ability are elite traits. He had a breakout season in 2022 with four interceptions and seven pass breakups.

Safety (1)

Brian Branch, Alabama (No. 18)
Comp: Jalen Pitre

Branch was the do-it-all Swiss Army knife for Nick Saban's defense, and he should have an easy transition to the NFL as the league moves toward more versatile safeties. At 6-foot and 193 pounds, Branch has the size to make an impact in the run game from the box but also the burst and change-of-direction skills to lock up receivers and tight ends from the slot. Scouts rave about his instincts and ability to step into the pros right away, which showed on tape with seven pass breakups and only 19 completions allowed in 2022. It's easy to see him being the next Tyrann Mathieu-like defender to make a splash in an NFL secondary.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

And Derrik Klassen has Richardson as QB2 ahead of Bryce Young and only behind Stroud. This class is very eye of the beholder poo poo and that scares me.

https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/1628426318051438594?s=61&t=5XhQ3IY0TKf9sLs_Mzh2Lw

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Diva Cupcake posted:

And Derrik Klassen has Richardson as QB2 ahead of Bryce Young and only behind Stroud. This class is very eye of the beholder poo poo and that scares me.

https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/1628426318051438594?s=61&t=5XhQ3IY0TKf9sLs_Mzh2Lw

ok so

bears trade
1>2, add 33rd overall + next year's first; houston takes stroud
2>4, add 35th overall + next year's first; colts take levis
4>7, add 38th overall + next year's first; raiders take young
7>9, add 40th overall + next year's first; panthers take richardson.

bears then have 4 of top 5 picks next year when all 4 qbs bust

so pick 1,2,4,7 are all qbs, 3&5 are anderson/carter, 6&8 can be whoever, and bears get one of the top 3 OT talents who all seem pretty similar, if not the top one if CBs go above that instead

anything else will be a failure

Edit : see vvvvv bears should be dropping to 9 in that draft

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Feb 22, 2023

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

https://twitter.com/On3sports/status/1628432074272112640

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

mastershakeman posted:

ok so

bears trade
1>2, add 33rd overall + next year's first; houston takes stroud
2>4, add 35th overall + next year's first; colts take levis
4>7, add 38th overall + next year's first; raiders take young
7>9, add 40th overall + next year's first; panthers take richardson.

bears then have 4 of top 5 picks next year when all 4 qbs bust

so pick 1,2,4,7 are all qbs, 3&5 are anderson/carter, 6&8 can be whoever, and bears get one of the top 3 OT talents who all seem pretty similar, if not the top one if CBs go above that instead

anything else will be a failure

Edit : see vvvvv bears should be dropping to 9 in that draft

Just have the Bears get Laremy Tunsil from Houston and you've created the perfect draft.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

CJ Stroud is the best qb prospect in this class and I don’t care what anyone says about QBs from that school: stroud does have that dawg in him.

And yeah we’ll see how the combine and what not impacts mr richardon’s draft stock

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
I generally think Young is the best talent, if you think you have the ability to protect him. If you have concerns about your line or offensive scheme take Stroud lol.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Diva Cupcake posted:

I think they're both kind of right tbh. Gator fans spent 2022 wishing Richardson would take off running more often because that was preferable to him standing in there, throwing it to the right guy, and missing him by 2 yards.

If the problem really is just mechanical tweaks, he could be good...I guess...?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Richardson is going to be good.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Ornery and Hornery posted:

CJ Stroud is the best qb prospect in this class and I don’t care what anyone says about QBs from that school: stroud does have that dawg in him.

Justin Fields broke the curse. OSU is now a QB factory

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Sataere posted:

Justin Fields broke the curse. OSU is now a QB factory

But OSU has always produced great RBs.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

wandler20 posted:

But OSU has always produced great RBs.

SHOW SOME RESPECT YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
A lot nice throws into tight windows here:

https://twitter.com/austingayle_/status/1628468478306033664?s=20

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Saw someone comp Stroud as a slightly more athletic Jared Goff.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Diva Cupcake posted:

4500 yards , 29 tds, 7 ints, 99 passer rating + can run? who wouldn't want that

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

It’s not a knock. I think Stroud is probably QB1 but again this class is all what you see and the type you like.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Diva Cupcake posted:

I keep seeing that in a few places too and it seems unfair to Stroud. Not even hating of Goff, but Stroud seems superior and different than Goff in several ways.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
the richardson stuff is insane to me, its all the shittiest tools QB bullshit from the early 2000s coming back. I'm getting Kyle Boller flashbacks.

he's going to be poo poo unless he goes and sits for three years with Andy Reid or Sean Payton and even then he'll still probably be poo poo.

Idk that the other 3 will be good either but it at least makes sense why they're being considered for a high 1st round pick. Richardson feels like the usual wish fulfillment crap that happens once the seasons over and the workouts start happening.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

College Goff never possessed this kind of precision…

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Nothing beats accuracy for me. But that's only because it's pretty hard to scout processing speed

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Relentlessboredomm posted:

he's going to be poo poo unless he goes and sits for three years with Andy Reid or Sean Payton and even then he'll still probably be poo poo.

is Payton a guy who can develop QBs? who has he improved? genuine question, idk his history prior to NO. Romo?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

indigi posted:

is Payton a guy who can develop QBs? who has he improved? genuine question, idk his history prior to NO. Romo?

He was big on Romo before anyone else as I recall, but didn't stick around for when he was playing. He did get more out of Brees than his previous coaches did, but his previous coach was Marty Schottenheimer when he was any good and he did alright before getting hurt there.

There's no reason not to believe he can develop a QB I guess? Jokes about absolutely loving him for no reason aside he got Taysom Hill up to...something or other when he actually had to play QB and it was something a little better than I expected. Got the most anyone could have hoped for out of Kerry Collins I guess?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Diva Cupcake posted:

It’s not a knock. I think Stroud is probably QB1 but again this class is all what you see and the type you like.

Stroud's my favorite by a long shot even without Bryce Young size issues. It's just a shame I think he'll drop behind Levis after alls said and done. When he's on his ball placement is just beautiful.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

indigi posted:

:lol: you've sent me down a sports reference hole here.

90s: In college he was OC for Miami (OH) and while they did okish the defense ran those teams from what I can tell. He got hired at Illinois as a QB coach for a 2-9 team that was 95th out of 111 in points per game. Then for some reason Ray Rhodes decided to hire him as a QB coach for the Eagles.

He was responsible for both Ty and Koy Detmer with the Eagles, which is...not something you'd like to put on your coaching resume for the most part. And Bobby Hoying doing whatever Bobby Hoying did, which wasn't a lot. He overlooked Rodney Peete if he had any say in the matter who was a little better than all of those guys even if he was bad too. Then he went to the Giants for a few years, the Cowboys as assistant head coach/QB coach (who were surprisingly to me not awful while he was there--although their QBs certainly were), and finally the Saints.

I am convinced taking Kerry Collins to a Super Bowl is the only reason we know this man's name. Lucking into a suddenly not injured anymore Drew Brees and running that poo poo into the ground was the icing on the cake.

e: Random thing I noticed, he bounced to a different job right before both McNabb and Romo showed up, at least on the field for Romo.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Feb 23, 2023

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Grittybeard posted:

:lol: you've sent me down a sports reference hole here.

90s: In college he was OC for Miami (OH) and while they did okish the defense ran those teams from what I can tell. He got hired at Illinois as a QB coach for a 2-9 team that was 95th out of 111 in points per game. Then for some reason Ray Rhodes decided to hire him as a QB coach for the Eagles.

He was responsible for both Ty and Koy Detmer with the Eagles, which is...not something you'd like to put on your coaching resume for the most part. And Bobby Hoying doing whatever Bobby Hoying did, which wasn't a lot. He overlooked Rodney Peete if he had any say in the matter who was a little better than all of those guys even if he was bad too. Then he went to the Giants for a few years, the Cowboys as assistant head coach/QB coach (who were surprisingly to me not awful while he was there--although their QBs certainly were), and finally the Saints.

I am convinced taking Kerry Collins to a Super Bowl is the only reason we know this man's name. Lucking into a suddenly not injured anymore Drew Brees and running that poo poo into the ground was the icing on the cake.

Getting this out of Jameis Winston throwing to Marquez Calloway, TreQuan Smith and Deonte Hardyfor like 6 games is nearly HoF worthy by itself.

People don’t give him credit for Brees but that was 100% a symbiotic relationship and I doubt Brees turns into a HoF QB without Payton. He adapted the offense a ton in Brees later years as his arm strength declined.

https://mobile.twitter.com/minakimes/status/1620540487110381569

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Yeah I'm not saying he's bad really, I think he just eventually, somewhere, runs out of chances if that Giants stint didn't happen.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Sean Payton made Jameis boring so he's bad IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Payton's offense never evolved from quick hitting 3 route tree combinations with the occasional hand off after everyone backed up. Once the talent could do slant/go/deep post anymore it was over for him in New Orleans. I don't see how his offense fits Russell Wilson at all.