Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Jerkface posted:

I guess i dont understand why these female characters exist to just get splatted every other chapter, other than Angel being a nothing AGAIN this chapter did rule.

It's reached the point where it's almost funny. Like the author entered into some contract with the devil where he could make a popular WSJ series as long as he met some quota of killing/maiming X number of female characters.

Otherwise the chapter was cool though, yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

ChaseSP posted:

Hole is just from usual anime poo poo showing a shockwave from a powerful blow blowing out fabric on the other side, there's no actual hole on his shirt or anything in the front

Nah disagree, there was very clearly blood coming out his back in the previous chapter

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

Yuji walking through getting ripped apart and punching Sukuna in the face is some of the most metal panels the series has ever had.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Jerkface posted:

https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/5649/jujutsu-kaisen-chapter-214?&date=23-2-2023-21

I guess i dont understand why these female characters exist to just get splatted every other chapter, other than Angel being a nothing AGAIN this chapter did rule.
It's not just that it's become increasingly annoying to see female characters in JJK just disrespected. But Angel didn't even do anything impressive before whatever this is. Just hyped up as someone we need to free Gojo and then it turns out the host Hana is a complete newbie to all this who only probably survived this chapter because she's the macguffin for later on.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

Ytlaya posted:

It's reached the point where it's almost funny. Like the author entered into some contract with the devil where he could make a popular WSJ series as long as he met some quota of killing/maiming X number of female characters.

Otherwise the chapter was cool though, yeah.

that military woman is gonna get wrecked within ten chapters

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
Angel getting immediately wrecked sucks so much. This series was so promising early on with badass female characters like Maki and Nobara, and now they get absolutely wrecked as soon as they appear. The rest of the chapter is so good, but the way the ladies just keep getting immediately destroyed is really souring me on this. I would probably just chalk it up to standard shonen bullshit if it weren’t for the fact that this series started out with some of the best representation, so it feels like a huge disappointment.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Jerkface posted:

https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/5649/jujutsu-kaisen-chapter-214?&date=23-2-2023-21

To be fair basically everyone has gotten splattered.

PringleCreamEgg posted:

Angel getting immediately wrecked sucks so much. This series was so promising early on with badass female characters like Maki and Nobara, and now they get absolutely wrecked as soon as they appear. The rest of the chapter is so good, but the way the ladies just keep getting immediately destroyed is really souring me on this. I would probably just chalk it up to standard shonen bullshit if it weren’t for the fact that this series started out with some of the best representation, so it feels like a huge disappointment.

Maki has still been cool.

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.

EmmyOk posted:

I agree and beelive Maki will exceed Toji by series end. I think not from giving up her pride though. Toji isolated himself and wanted success only for himself. I think Maki being dedicated to creating a place for weaker people like Mai is what will ultimately raise her above.

This makes more sense thematically.

Saw some background information about Sukuna's Nue:

quote:

Sukuna’s version of Nue is actually closer to the original, the legendary yokai Nue from its myth

This is illustration of Nue from its original legend. It was said Nue was a chimeric monster with the face of a monkey, body of tanuki, limbs of tiger, and the tail of a snake. It was also said that Nue has shape-shifting ability and let out weird cries like a bird. Another version of the legend stated that Nue was like a bird, specifically like a green pheasant - which probably where Fushiguro’s version comes from.

It might have to do with the user’s imagination. The first story of Nue comes from Heike monogatari, written during the Heian age. Since Sukuna was also from Heian age, when things like yokai was all in rage, he might have actually seen the original yokai Nue. While Fushiguro, who was born in modern era have never seen one and only have the legends to refer, hence his Nue shikigami becomes “like a bird”

source: https://tempenensis.tumblr.com/tagged/jjk%20lore

Latest chapter:

So much for Hana not being another Nobora.

Sukuna is aware of Kenjaku's antics with respect to Yuji!

In the 2 page spread where Yuji gets cut up, he loses a bit of his right ear but in the last panel it's intact. It might be a mistake, but there's also that hole in the back of his shirt that others have noticed

yum fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Feb 24, 2023

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
It's JJK getting your arm chewed off and thrown off a building is just an inconvenience at this point. An afternoon with Ieri and she'll be back up like nothing happened

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Saying Maki sacrificed her femininity by getting a short haircut and mostly remaining the same person but more determined is incredibly telling OP.

Assuming you're talking to me I do feel like Maki is objectively becoming Toji, who was a male character. That is the point of her transition; she exists as a foil against Toji. I just wanted Maki to stay true to her character beats, not become super serious Toji-but-probably-stronger. that's just my opinion though; we can agree to disagree on this point.

She got more powerful in a way that entailed her look switching to classically male features, and is now being strictly compared to a man (Toji) in terms of her entire scaling. I liked that Maki was determined to succeed in Jujutsu society on her own terms and with her own style. That was her whole thing.

Then, to power up, Mai was forced to die (???) and she was forced to become, in many ways, a completely different person that is literally just a dude she is constantly compared to, which included artistic changes to that end. If Gege didn't have a very strong history of sidelining female characters, I wouldn't care as much.

It's just hard to see Mai literally say "you can't succeed because I don't want to succeed, I'm garbage and need to get thrown out with the trash if you want to grow" like... gently caress dude, that's so rough. Mai's power to create physical items was one of my favorite powers too (once it got more empowered) and had tons of narrative and artistic license! She could have done so many cool rear end things.

On the top level I like Maki's character still and she has a lot to do- she is being set up as a main character with all that entails- but why is her entire identity being compared to a specific man when her entire previous character arc was specifically about not doing that...

Your point that a woman can be feminine with classically male features is well taken, but I can't take that principle and run with it because of the other ways in which her character (and female characters broadly) have been treated in the series. She will no doubt end up being her own thing, surpassing Toji, but this entire arc is very much about her becoming a near-carbon copy of him.

At the end of the day JJK's treatment of women doesn't ruin the series for me, and I'm not a crusader for social justice such that I won't read a work because of something like that, I just wish the handling of female characters had a bit more... tact and finesse in JJK. And I would love to see them do more; I loved Yuki Tsukumo vs. Kenjaku and would have loved to see her character more, and frankly I was not happy that she made a loving BLACK HOLE and Kenjaku just lost his shirt and was like, "oh that was scary, haha, anyways onto the next evil think cya"

Though I will concede that the Yuki vs. Kenjaku fight was already narratively weak (Kenjaku dying at that time would destroy the story, so he had plot armor and therefore was guaranteed to win). I just wish that Kenjaku had some lasting issue stemming from the fight, like maybe losing an arm or something. Literally loving anything besides Kenjaku fighting the only female special grade and coming out of it basically totally unharmed...

EmmyOk posted:

I don't think domains are useless or pointless rn they are still every bit as powerful as always. In fact I think the inevitable Gojo Sukuna fight is going to come down to domain expansion. I'm really curious who wins there because as powerful as Infinite Void is the narrator voice calls Sukuna's boundary less DE "an artist using the air as canvas" and a total masterwork. God I hope we get that fight though if we do my assumption would be Gojo loses somehow due to it being a shonene and the MC having to win lol.

That's fair.

I don't know- my issue with domains has always been that are so powerful that they need to be subverted in weird ways. Hollow Wicker Basket and Simple domain are something of a counter, but it feels like a bandaid to me.

If a character can't do an anti-domain technique they are more or less sitting ducks, which Gege writes around by just, you know, not having those characters fight and/or making extenuating circumstances that nullify the advantage, but to me that's again kind of a bandaid.

The stronger (or otherwise more self-manifested, and true to ones self) domain overwrites the weak one, which is to me not an especially interesting interaction either.

Gege's change of course where he's making domains more tightly integrated with a character's general fighting style, more than a one hit kill situation, does help for sure. And I can't deny that I love seeing a good domain! I thought Kenny's domain was loving awesome and it's thematically amazing that he can "paint it on air" like Sukuna (I will intentionally leave out how wack Sumiki's death was in that scene as it's another topic).

At the end of the day, domains are incredibly loving cool and I love seeing an artistic representation of a character. So it's not all bad. But they've also been narratively difficult to control and again, we can see that Gege realized this to some degree, as the general
role of domains have significantly changed as the story has progressed.

So yeah I'm torn. Domains are awesome but all of my favorite fights in the series either have no domain, a non one-hit domain, or a domain that is narratively subverted like Mahito's domain being destroyed by Sukuna (that is one of my favorite scenes!)

EmmyOk posted:

On a final note I don't think JJK is bleak or hopeless at all though the characters often feel that way and especially now. I don't see Itadori becoming what he hates. I see him finally gaining the same compassion for himself he has for others and that he deserves to live. I think he's truly considered himself dead since his stay of execution and that's how he's been treating himself. Even taking the blame for Shibuya in Higurama's court. Basically I want a Nico Robin "I want to live" moment from our boy

I agree that the top level narrative is not hopeless. Though I think you could argue that Itadori has already, to some degree, seen himself become what he hates- wasn't that a main function of his clash with Mahito? Yuji destroys curses with just as little thought as Mahito destroys humans (and actually kills several humans who were transfigured). I found the duality there to be an interesting narrative point. Though it's totally reasonable that he wouldn't become evil or whatever, that's fair.

He even calls back to this in the most recent chapter by questioning why everyone has to kill each other all the time and make each other miserable; but he says that after having basically genocided curses (and humans, as "necessary") in the past. I don't know. It just feels like an interesting narrative beat that I would like to see explored more as we go on. For example maybe at some point Yuji will need to kill human(s) again in the service of killing more curses, idk, just an interesting juxtaposition that feels worth going into more

Really appreciate being able to go over this stuff with yall it's super fun!

Btw I was initially on board with Yuji getting auto reverse curse technique like Hikari but his finger is still gone in the following panels; if it was Yuji healing himself, presumably the finger would be back. That's why I think it was power exiting through his back and not blood/tissue

Taima fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Feb 24, 2023

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Does Yuji have an eye poking out of his forehead

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Huh? Where are you seeing dat?

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Taima posted:

Huh? Where are you seeing dat?

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Oh, huh, interesting!

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I think that’s just the cuts and some blood.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

You’re probably right, but upon first read I saw a fully healed hole in Yuji’s chest and an eyeball poking out his head.

Which made me theorize the technique Yuji will maybe discover will be similar to the technique of Kenjaku

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

btw Sukuna implies that Yuji is a reincarnated sorcerer in this chapter I'm pretty sure. That's huge. It's also extremely possible that Yuji is a clone of Sukuna, which explains how he is such an appropriate Container for Sukuna in the first place) and might literally be Sukuna except without the history that caused him to go corrupt. This is bolstered by the fact that Yuji looks incredibly similar to how Sukuna did in the Heian era, minus all of the... uh... extras. Both are super interesting ideas, but I'm leaning towards the latter.

Also as an aside, there's also an excellent and super well-supported theory that Sukuna's final curse technique is the thunder arrow from Japanese (or Hindu? I forget) folklore and for that reason, Hajime is going to pull a Jogo and be killed by his own element in the same way that Gojo was killed by fire. So in the end Hajime would be an opportunity for Sukuna to employ that technique, and probably in a situation where he's supposedly going to lose, then kills Hajime with his thunder arrow.

The thunder arrow is 100% supported by imagery that Gege himself has put out showing that Sukuna has 4 techniques, one for each arm, and two of those are bow techniques. The imagery that Gege released shows Sukuna with a thunder artifact.

I can dig up the theory if anyone wants, it's pretty dope and as far as I'm concerned the theory combined with Gege's own artwork of Sukuna, confirms it. Gege loves putting pieces of the puzzle in plain sight, just like he put the Sukuna tattoos on Megumi's frog in the beginning of the manga.

Another interesting theory is that Yuji was, in fact, growing the entire time he housed Sukuna, but was actively using a large portion of his cursed energy to contain him fully. Therefore, when Sukuna left, all of that energy that was previously used to contain Sukuna was instead able to be channeled outward, hence the power up.

This is easily the most moment for JJK theorycrafting in the entire run so far, it's so dope. Can't wait for the next few chapters!!!

Taima fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Feb 24, 2023

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

That JJK has been subverting the usual "sealed demon actually makes you stronger" trope, Sukuna actively/passively restricting Yuji's growth wouldn't be that unlikely given his sudden massive seeming power boost, dude is crushing poo poo just by jumping off it like the Hulk and throwing massive boulders with ease which is certainly a new high. But also you can attribute this to him going easy on everyone in the Culling Games/even against Yuta due to not wanting to kill them compared to become consumed by raw hatred for Sukuna in the present moment.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
most of my knowledge of Sukuna before JJK came from Nioh 2 so I'm fully expecting Sukuna to whip out a bow and ice powers at some point

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

CharlestonJew posted:

most of my knowledge of Sukuna before JJK came from Nioh 2 so I'm fully expecting Sukuna to whip out a bow and ice powers at some point

Didn't he whip out a bow when he killed Jogo?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Electric Phantasm posted:

Didn't he whip out a bow when he killed Jogo?

not a physical one but he did mime holding a bow when he did his final attack

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Sukuna more or less seems to have the same gear as his myth counterpart. Two blades, and a bow. (They are just not physical blades and a bow.)

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Taima posted:

btw Sukuna implies that Yuji is a reincarnated sorcerer in this chapter I'm pretty sure.

Was wondering why this wasn't more talked about tbh.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

the unabonger posted:

I'll probably wait until Sunday with the Official TL since TCB might have gotten some nuance wrong.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

MonsterEnvy posted:

Sukuna more or less seems to have the same gear as his myth counterpart. Two blades, and a bow. (They are just not physical blades and a bow.)

Sukuna in folklore uses two bows and two blades, is my understanding.

This image shows him with a Trishula, which is of fire element, and the vajra, which is of thunder element. Both of these infer ability strength on the level of actual gods btw. 20 finger Sukuna is going to be, more or less, a literal god. That is also why he is called the Fallen One; he is a divine being who broke from an upstanding path. There are very few people who can contend with Sukuna for this reason. Right now, probably only Gojo. The techniques that Gege is implying are above the level of anything that we've seen in the manga barring Hollow Purple.

Frankly that might not even be enough. Gojo may actually need to ascend again, or be ascended due to his time in the prison realm. It's established in Shibuya that Gojo's mind works overtime compared to a normal person's, so I could see a thread here that Gege might imply that Gojo had functionally unlimited time to prepare, meditate, and build curse energy while in Prison Realm even if time passes differently within it, which is implied as well.

I don't believe that Gojo's brain being of a higher power is accidental. He is a diety imo.

This all ties into the "war of the gods" theme is developing in JJK; we have Angel, and we have Sukuna, who is essentially a fallen diety, and we have Tengen, who is basically God(?) or at least there's an argument that he is a stand in for such a thing. We also have Gojo who resurrected from death itself and ascended to godhood due to his fight with Toji.

For this reason I would be amazed if Angel is dead; she is a pivotal character not just in the current story, but in the greater meta-story of godhood that the story is transitioning to. Narratively, her death makes zero sense. It would set the entire story back.

As an aside, when Gojo ascends, he is using the point up/ point down imagery which means he sees himself as a master of heaven and earth:

Anyone who wants to defeat Sukuna or post-godhood Gojo will need to ascend to godhood themselves, or something similar to it. Presumably Yuji just ascended or is on the path to doing so. Anyone who wants to fight with Sukuna needs that sort of glow-up given the implied status of Sukuna's full-strength attacks that Gege is basing his lore off of.

Sukuna has the powers of God and Gojo has the Limitless, which is by definition something godly, it frees him from the restraints of normal humans. Curse energy essentially doesn't apply to him; he's moved beyond it as a plot point. That was confirmed early on when Gege explained that Gojo just kind of, just doesn't lose cursed energy anymore.

quote:

So what is that dagger-ball weapon thing that Sukuna is also holding? That weapon on the right is known as the vajra (thunderbolt) and just like how the trishula was Shiva’s weapon, the vajra is associated with one specific Hindu deity that some Naruto fans may be familiar with; the vajra is Indra’s weapon, or the God of Thunder.

this sets up a direct confrontation between Hajime and Sukuna where Hajime whips out his busted-rear end curse technique that is MADE for Sukuna and can only be used once, and then have Sukuna use his own thunder attack and kill him, in a nearly exact arc of Jogo vs. Sukuna. It's simultaneously a dope moment, and a technique reveal.

Unfortunately, it feels like Hajime is written into a bit of a corner here; all he cares about is fighting Sukuna, but it's not like Hajime is going to kill Sukuna, that makes zero narrative sense, so we'll probably get a super dope battle and he'll die.

------------------

Here is a refined theory, which I will post the TLDR to, but anyone who has the time should really read the entire post, which is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Jujutsushi/comments/v5joob/sukunas_last_hidden_cursed_technique_will_be_a/

Sukuna’s last hidden cursed technique will be a DIVINE THUNDER ARROW
This theory sounds absolutely crazy but I think that Sukuna is hiding one last technique (so a total of 4, not 20) and it's a Divine Thunder Arrow. The basis for this theory comes from the cover of Chapter 117 where Sukuna is depicted holding two cryptic weapons and an analysis of these weapons from real-life mythology.

TLDR:

Each of Sukuna’s four abilities draw from a book called Nihon Shoki that Gege admitted to using for reference for Sukuna’s character in JUMP #23 2020. In Nihon Shoki, Ryomen Sukuna is depicted having four arms, using two swords and two bows. I think the swords correspond to Cleave and Dismantle, and the two bows correspond to the Fire Arrow and an eventual Thunder Arrow

The cover for Chapter 117 depicts all of Sukuna’s current and hidden abilities

The trident or trishula corresponds to a Hindu deity known as Shiva who is known for a cosmic thunder

The ball-dagger weapon corresponds to a vajra with a kila (dagger) attached to it. The kila corresponds to Cleave and Dismantle and the vajra corresponds to a Hindu deity known as Indra, who is known for a thunder arrow attack also called a vajra (Any Naruto fans?)

Shiva and Indra’s fire/thunder arrow attacks match up perfectly with the depiction of Sukuna with two bows in Nihon Shoki. Two arrows for two bows

Not only is Malevolent Shrine divine in its own nature, so is the Fire Arrow and Thunder Arrow in its background lore, making Sukuna extremely OP

the unabonger posted:

Yeah I think people are waiting for official translation but given the context, I feel like it's worth talking about already, because that seems pretty straightforward but what do I know :)

Taima fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Feb 24, 2023

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Conversely, people should just keep punching sukuna really hard.

Like, mega

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Yeah man, agree

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.
I read that line as Sukuna remembering Yuji's dream of Kaori (Kenjaku). Sukuna recognizes Kaori's scars and knows that Yuji's strength is tied to Kenjaku. Gotta wait for the official TL.

Someone noticed this on Twitter

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Taima posted:

Yeah man, agree

For what it's worth I do appreciate the post. A lot of this stuff is well above me, so someone going the extra mile is appreciated.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

yum posted:

I read that line as Sukuna remembering Yuji's dream of Kaori (Kenjaku). Sukuna recognizes Kaori's scars and knows that Yuji's strength is tied to Kenjaku. Gotta wait for the official TL.

Someone noticed this on Twitter

I mean if Gojo and Yuta are descendant from one of the three great cursed spirits, then Yuji being Sukuna's descendant would be fitting and potentially explain why he was unusually able to tolerate consuming Sukuna's fingers and also suppress him.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

There's clearly something to Yuji -> Sakuna because they just like, look the exact same. The historical pictures shown of Sakuna's body are just like... evil cursed Yuji.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Brought To You By posted:

I mean if Gojo and Yuta are descendant from one of the three great cursed spirits, then Yuji being Sukuna's descendant would be fitting and potentially explain why he was unusually able to tolerate consuming Sukuna's fingers and also suppress him.
Going by Databook Sukuna never had any children.

Taima posted:

There's clearly something to Yuji -> Sakuna because they just like, look the exact same. The historical pictures shown of Sakuna's body are just like... evil cursed Yuji.

I honestly think they don't look very much like each other.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

MonsterEnvy posted:

Going by Databook Sukuna never had any children.
Does the databook say if Sukuna's ability was unique to him compared to the rest of his family, similar to how the Zen'nin have their 10 shadows but two had projection sorcery? If it's not Sukuna himself it could have been a relative of him and the potential for another of this clan to be a big deal (not saying he'll have Sukuna's technique) just slumbered until Kenjaku's experimentation.

I do think it's weird that Yuji's dad was the subject of Kenjaku's experimentation. We now know the mother had a useful cursed technique so she was more than just a body for brainey to bet railed in. And we also know Yuji practices an ancient martial arts even though it's never specifically been pointed out in the story rather in the few named moves shown in Shibuya.

As for not looking like he's Sukuna's son, that's simple to explain because we'd now be talking about a brother or cousin of Sukuna and centuries of mixing that blood with other families.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Does the databook say if Sukuna's ability was unique to him compared to the rest of his family, similar to how the Zen'nin have their 10 shadows but two had projection sorcery? If it's not Sukuna himself it could have been a relative of him and the potential for another of this clan to be a big deal (not saying he'll have Sukuna's technique) just slumbered until Kenjaku's experimentation.

I do think it's weird that Yuji's dad was the subject of Kenjaku's experimentation. We now know the mother had a useful cursed technique so she was more than just a body for brainey to bet railed in. And we also know Yuji practices an ancient martial arts even though it's never specifically been pointed out in the story rather in the few named moves shown in Shibuya.

As for not looking like he's Sukuna's son, that's simple to explain because we'd now be talking about a brother or cousin of Sukuna and centuries of mixing that blood with other families.

Sukuna does not get any back story beyond just being this monster that popped out of nowhere.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

MonsterEnvy posted:

I honestly think they don't look very much like each other.

er idk Sakuna and Yuji both seem to have off-pink hair but in the one you posted his hair is brown. It is what it is, we’ll see soon probably.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I wonder if that one question the reporter redacted from their interview with Gege because they felt it was too spoilerly will ever get published.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

MonsterEnvy posted:

Sukuna does not get any back story beyond just being this monster that popped out of nowhere.

Bit more than that.
He was the strongest sorceror of his time who one day decided to just go full sicko

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Sukuna realized that he wasn't on a PvP server, he was on a PvE server and he's the environment.

GruntMountain
Jul 17, 2017

Sukuna realized that he wasn't on a PvP server, he was on a PvE server and he's the environment.

The whole game has been PvE the whole time, but head dev KJaku made a bunch of weird PvP areas in what are supposed to be safe zones. Dunno what's up with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Taima posted:

er idk Sakuna and Yuji both seem to have off-pink hair but in the one you posted his hair is brown. It is what it is, we’ll see soon probably.

his hair was later revised to the same color as sukuna’s