Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Throw in Jamarcus Russell's work ethic and you're locked in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

“Go win the Heimlich Trophy!”

Forrest on Fire posted:

That's a "questionable" in the decision-making intangibles

He literally works with Quincy Avery in the same group with Deshaun and Fields and a bunch of other guys. Like, this isn’t news to anyone in the league I assure you.

Kelee Ringo convert to safety challenge.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
:stare:

https://twitter.com/nfl/status/1631752273503158290?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

DJ Turner put in the annual stupidly fast time

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Kalli posted:

DJ Turner put in the annual stupidly fast time

https://twitter.com/nfl/status/1631758871155884033?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

:stare:

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Is his dad a pterodactyl?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Shinji2015 posted:

Maybe, MAYBE if he's talking about Watson's playstyle or if Stroud was referring to what he thought Watson was like before everything came out it'd be okay, but even then you should keep that to yourself

even if the exact quote was "deshaun watson is a player who's playstyle is one that i aspire to emulate but i do not condone his alleged actions or character and feel very strongly about this" it would have been smarter to say nothing

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Just say the easy thing. I feel like I could be a player like mahomes. I feel my accuracy is elite, I work hard, I can run and move and everyone would just nod and go "sure thing buddy".

The fact that everyone, everywhere, has immediately gone "what the rapist and puppy murderer?" alone shows its real dumb. No one in his camp prepped him for an interview and thought, maybe choose a different comp from the last 50 years?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/thebengalorian/status/1631712147028811789

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

More QB stuff.

Levis:

Richardson:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I wanna see a QB come out and say "I want to be Brad Johnson, ultimately forgettable but had a 14-year career and was the winning starting QB in a Super Bowl."

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

lol, I caught the end of a radio interview with him and afterwards they mentioned that he seemed taller than they expected

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

pmchem posted:

I wanna see a QB come out and say "I want to be Brad Johnson, ultimately forgettable but had a 14-year career and was the winning starting QB in a Super Bowl."

“My God, if I could be Trent Dilfer….”

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
Mayo in coffee what the gently caress

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Hand Row posted:

Undraftable. Frankly, he should be locked up. If not executed.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

ˇHola SEA!

Hand Row posted:

Let’s be fair here: I’ve never tried it. It sounds insane and disgusting, but so did a lot of my favorite things before I tried them. The fundamental idea of adding fat and protein to coffee is just…how most people drink their coffee. Expand your horizons. Try the mayocha

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

No.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

If Levis ends up a panther I'll try it.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

I can't think of anything that would scare me off a prospect more.

Nevermind, I found something

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/ustadium/status/1632019956362616833?s=46&t=DcBXErlGIUJUj8quAgYfkQ

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

GIANT

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

He William Wallaced all week to prepare.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

https://twitter.com/jacobinfante24/status/1631779431344742401?t=sOVoG4GZTp1EnXLxlYuXYw&s=19

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
For what it's worth on Bryce, I don't know if this is an endorsement exactly or not:

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1632023990238576642

They're different dudes, they don't play the game the same way, but kinda interesting that they can swap clothes if they want and everything fits perfectly.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I don't believe for a second that Young is as thick as Murray.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

SKULL.GIF posted:

He’s not now, but I imagine Murray’s thicker than he was after spending time with NFL trainers and nutritionists.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

There’s a reason he’s not working out at that weight. Anyone can eat donuts and drink water before weigh-in.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

DeimosRising posted:

Let’s be fair here: I’ve never tried it. It sounds insane and disgusting, but so did a lot of my favorite things before I tried them. The fundamental idea of adding fat and protein to coffee is just…how most people drink their coffee. Expand your horizons. Try the mayocha

I tried fries with mayonnaise based entirely on Pulp Fiction and I love it.

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole

kiimo posted:

Ketchup and Mayo mixed together is a great dipping sauce.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

lmao

https://twitter.com/sportingnews/status/1632076581463023617?s=46&t=DcBXErlGIUJUj8quAgYfkQ

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Bryce Young cleaned out every restaurant in Indy before his weigh-in

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

loving lmao

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

kiimo posted:

When I visited Belgium this was the standard condiment. Belgians fuckin love fries (and also get real mad about how they feel they invented them but don’t get credit lol. Call them “French fries” and not “frites” at your peril). Curry ketchup is another underrated option.

There is no culture on earth where drinking mayo is acceptable. Even goons shun this affront to god

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

It was deleted. What did we miss?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

SKULL.GIF posted:

Yeah it’s nuts that they technically were the same weight at the combine. Murray looked so much sturdier.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Sataere posted:

It was deleted. What did we miss?

A police style lineup with different heights marked on lines. Then an image of each qb was placed onto the height lineups. Weights of the QBs were also listed.

It demonstrated that the two 6’4 and the one 6’3 qb towered over Bryce.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hyatt ran a 4.41 (unofficial). Probably gonna get revised down once they recalculate the timing.

A lot of these WRs are coming in way lighter than expected. Very light draft class.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Seems like pretty uninspiring stuff from the WR group in general today. JSN gonna end up boosting his stock just by virtue of being the guy who opted out of testing

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Thankfully I texted it to a terrified Lions fan

edit:

SKULL.GIF posted:

Hyatt ran a 4.41 (unofficial). Probably gonna get revised down once they recalculate the timing.

A lot of these WRs are coming in way lighter than expected. Very light draft class.

um I think I'm out on Hyatt in the first. Speed is his best (only?) attribute.

Time to talk myself into tiny slot Zay Flowers

kiimo fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Mar 4, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Hopefully Jordan Addison did poorly enough to fall to Baltimore. No idea if he'll be any good but he's a hometown kid that actually wants to play WR for the Ravens so I'd buy his jersey day one.