Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Match of the Night
This poll is closed.
The Goth Sloths vs The Butcher & The Blade & The Box 2 1.94%
rear end Boys vs Top Flight 2 1.94%
Jon Moxley vs STUUUUUU 1 0.97%
Toni Storm vs Skye Blue 1 0.97%
Kenny Omega vs El Hijo del Vikingo 97 94.17%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

At this point was max And Hobbs and Darby the only people punk had no issues working with?

Also now I have to wonder of punk was cool with mox saying he had a weak body and spirit since moxley politicked him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
anyone getting in their feelings over this should just watch last night's main event again imo

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

smarxist posted:

anyone getting in their feelings over this should just watch last night's main event again imo

im watching it again

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Big Dave would whoop his rear end no contest

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Joe should join BCC and then they should attack people with all his Medieval weapons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6btukW3vQg

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

The funniest part will always be how Eddie said 100% worse poo poo about Punk and got away unscathed lol

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
My champion.

https://twitter.com/DoxxxyStocksy/status/1639044403133046788

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

the reason the BCC are heels now is because Punk is coming back and he cried to Tony about seeing too many posts saying that Mox is good and cool and CM Punk is bad and fragile

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Sisal Two-Step posted:

Punk is a drama queen bitch and I love that about him. I hope he never stops posting.

This

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Main was cool as gently caress I hope Vikingo’s head is ok

I saw Drew Parker knock himself the gently caress out hitting the apron like that but it was some shithouse indie ring so probably less pads

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Bill R*gal sucks and is a TRAITOR to AEW so I support Punk again, and maybe even FTR bald

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

If CM Punk had watched a Rocky movie he would still be wrestling in AEW. Crazy to think about.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

I mean folks.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Gaz-L posted:

Oh, sorry, we're talking about Danielson now?

Bard Maddox posted:

when did CM Punk turn into Da Wrestling Gawd, Kenny Omega?

Sadly, if the wrestlers like Moxley and Hangman and Jericho keep being so unprofessional, we'll never get to see CM Punk get Bryan or Omega the best match of their careers too. :(

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

SyntheticPolygon posted:

If CM Punk had watched a Rocky movie he would still be wrestling in AEW. Crazy to think about.

If he hadn't followed NienNunb on Letterboxd, we could have been spared a year of bad takes. Wild.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

alonzo mourning gif

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Perhaps he is simply too good for the company.

Its better this way.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Punk is going to post him throwing up the muffins and claim Mindy was a HHH shill

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

The back of his loving head and neck on the corner of the ring apron. :wtc:

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/NylaRoseBeast/status/1639046606111625217

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

History Comes Inside! posted:

Main was cool as gently caress I hope Vikingo’s head is ok

I saw Drew Parker knock himself the gently caress out hitting the apron like that but it was some shithouse indie ring so probably less pads

Hopefully his rear end making impact first and his head kind of rotating away from the apron lessened the hit from the apron.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

https://twitter.com/nhathaniel_h/status/1639034583696957441
i could totally see TK sitting in a couch with anyone and everyone to talk about 80s movies for hours. Dude can probably talk Terminator with Kenny for a day straight

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Also, it got lost among everything else, but didn't the All Out rant include Punk claiming he 'made' Moxley that night?

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

MJeff posted:

Carries unprofessional saboteurs Hangman and Moxley to the best matches of their careers and this is the thanks he gets. Sad stuff.

Those matches were great but if we're going back to opinions only you have the Punk/Mox match was a great 4 star match and not MOTY IMO

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Kinda bummed we have to add Mox, Jericho and Dave to the Always Bad list alongside the Bucks, Kenny and Hangman but such is life

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

:laffo:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

If he hadn't followed NienNunb on Letterboxd, we could have been spared a year of bad takes. Wild.

QOP: NienNunb has bad film takes

Also QOP:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Remember when some fans in Chicago cheered mix against punk? Or when punk made of a fan in Chicago because he said colt cabana

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

NienNunb posted:

QOP: NienNunb has bad film takes

Also QOP:

I'm glad he likes that movie I've heard it is good..

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

I'm glad he likes that movie I've heard it is good..

That’s not how I remember it

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Goldmine in the making

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

My boss: So if you’ve seen the movie Ghostbusters, you’ll understand this next part.

Me, who has not seen Ghostbusters: I’m gonn fuckin destroy my career and reputation you son of a bitch

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
The only sensible motivation I've ever been able to even imagine for Punk's actions at Brawl Out was him having grown so discontented that he decided to deliberately TRY to get fired. After all, the Fed fired him for less than what he did at the presser alone, BEFORE the fight. If he plays his cards right maybe he could get that Mania main event he always wanted.

He's released the first real detail, and it's one that makes the company look bad. Pretty lovely of them if it went down the way he says it does, but DEFINITELY not a detail you share on Instagram if you're looking to work with these people again. If he doesn't KEEP making posts like this on the regular, with the implied threat of "I'll keep airing out dirty laundry in public if you don't release me from my contract right now," then I don't know WHAT the gently caress he's trying to do here.

maruhkati fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Mar 24, 2023

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The part about them trying to pressure Punk into working hurt before he was cleared is bad, they shouldn’t have done that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

NienNunb posted:

That’s not how I remember it

Oh I didn't realize you think Rashomon is bad.