Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Monathin posted:

yeah fwiw I do agree with that but I guess my point is that spr doing it and then implicating people is some nasty poo poo that no amount of "i was having a mental health crisis" should excuse, the impact is the same regardless

or put more succinctly:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've said before, but moderation shouldn't be about assessing moral character like Anubis weighing hearts against feathers. It has to be about how people behave on the forums. And, uh, holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013

Steamed trans.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

Didn't see anyone else quote this, lmfao

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

RealityWarCriminal posted:

i think, but don't care, that spr's mod actions should be reexamined in light of this

I seem to remember she submitted a ban that went through but searching the lc is tedious

people have been perma'd for far far less

Settle down. Repeatedly throwing poo poo at the wall to see what sticks.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

The Farmer's Almanac says that a prominent Koala's March always leads to an intense Meltdown May

Many are calling this the "year of meltdown march"

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

Pablo Nergigante posted:

You woke up this morning, bought yourself an av

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Kchama posted:

Like I think I’m the only person who has ever said anything good about KM ever, but well, she saved me from horrible starvation so I’ll tally her her one good deed.

Folks can say what you will, spr accomplished what she set out to do which is justifying the sagas thread’s eternal existence amongst her greatest of enemies

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Tenkaris posted:

Didn't see anyone else quote this, lmfao

needs a boob job to really nail that spr je ne sais quoi.

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I just want to see the God drat titty skeleton again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Paladinus posted:

Just going to say that I suggested SPR shouldn't have buttons ages ago. I can empathise with personal struggles, but like with anyone else, if you struggle so much you can't post normally here, you most likely shouldn't post at all. Forums fuckery that involves directly and wrongly accusing someone of transphobia that you yourself did on yourself should result in a prolonged break from forums for everyone's good.

But also, the biggest lmao of the forums-related nature this year, right here, thanks to the thread that admins wanted to take from us. The irony!

I think she should apologize to Rusty and anyone else she’s done this to lol. But it is pretty good poo poo lmfao.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

people have been perma'd for far far less

Lmfao. Can we get a probation on this poster for being insane too? Thanks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I just want to see the God drat titty skeleton again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That Little Demon posted:

Lmfao cool name.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

i think, but don't care, that spr's mod actions should be reexamined in light of this
Actually I think you do care, a lot you little bitch lmfao.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

Time to dig up her corpse and put it on trial. This aggression will not stand, man

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Wormskull posted:

I think she should apologize to Rusty and anyone else she’s done this to lol. But it is pretty good poo poo lmfao.

Birkenau train guy never deserves an apology.

But holy poo poo this is still hilarious.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jazerus posted:

so were the skeleton titties self-bought or what. that's the big question here

This. You have to write me a 3000 word apology if this is the case.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Hey who bought me this rad Tomba avatar for five dollars telling me to be quiet, reveal yourselves!!! :argh:

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Cranappleberry posted:

I thought about it and the content of some the AVs themselves is perma-worthy imo

The 41% one on its own is absolutely perma-able, imo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol Wolverine wistfully caressing a framed photo of the skeleton tits av.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Maybe I do have a moral aversion to making money because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on another user. I read your posts in the GBS thread and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to buy that avatar in response to those posts?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you buy this avatar for yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about avatar traceability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone buys an avatar for themselves, and that's what you did here. You log in to the forums to do so and they are associated with your account.

link here:https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4027239&pagenumber=20&perpage=40#post530681135

I guess I can see why you said this:

I wish I could say this is the first time you've done this, but it's not. You seem to have used the avatar system to direct death threats at yourself and tell yourself to kill yourself repeatedly and even said that you, yourself should "join the 41%". Why? Why the gently caress would you do that? Mirror universe Koala's March where she sockpuppets negative attention at herself instead isn't any more fun. I maybe get it a little bit up until the point where you start blaming other people for them and manipulatively pretending you don't know what they're referring to.

So yeah, I am averse to making money if it's from someone buying hateful avatars for themselves and trying to pin it on other people.

fake edit: lmfao I swear on my forums life I'm not responsible for that KM avatar - it wasn't there when I started typing this post. Someone else must have puzzled it out.

ArfJason posted:

[doing high pitched voice out the corner of my mouth] FAAAGGOT [looks back and forth] WHO SAID THAT???

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooo

but also:

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

the true crime here is giving some of the worst posters on the site a chance to gloat

still loving lol though

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Spr you have been epicly pwned. You will be lowered into GBS to be brutally torn limb from limb by the masses. May God have mercy on your ten bux.

Frabba
May 30, 2008

Investing in chewy toy futures

Wormskull posted:

Oh we got that already, it was very sincere.

some plague rats posted:

I'm genuinely sorry I implied you were responsible for it, that was hosed up of me. I'm also genuinely sorry I gave you a win because you're still a piece of poo poo though for a whole bunch of other reasons and I stand by what I said about how you should have been banned.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I don’t care but here are 100 posts about why I actually do care, each getting more progressively unhinged + I have an avatar of an M&M covered in coom and no I did not buy it for myself lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

ArfJason posted:

[doing high pitched voice out the corner of my mouth] FAAAGGOT [looks back and forth] WHO SAID THAT???

Lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

American McGay posted:

Actually I think you do care, a lot you little bitch lmfao.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2KpEva4As4

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

iwentdoodie posted:

Birkenau train guy never deserves an apology.

People can be right in one situation and wrong in another. Birkenau train guy getting got is never wrong.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

LMAO holy poo poo.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Postman
May 12, 2007

i'm now choosing to believe SPR is the one that dropped like $200 on avatars and pinned it on the pig av IK

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

Lmfao btw.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Yakuza karaoke Baka Mitai with Kiryu singing and staring at a pic of skeleton tits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006