Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Not interested in Final Fantasy. Not my scene, not my tempo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
my parents are visiting for my daughter’s first bday and I would like them to not get or give any of us covid, my one wish for the world

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

it's time for bed

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

When I was in college a friend was a computer art major and after a bunch of us saw the Final Fantasy movie he was so excited yelling that it was the future of filmmaking and you wouldn’t need actors anymore just computer artists.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

it's time for bed

QoP of YOSPOS

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

When Do You Think The Elden Ring DLC Will Be Released? Been Thinking About It All Day And Night.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Not interested in Final Fantasy. Not my scene, not my tempo

you would enjoy 9, but probably only 9, unless I misread your appreciation for whimsy.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

you would enjoy 9, but probably only 9, unless I misread your appreciation for whimsy.

This is why you’re my special little guy

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I learned a lot of things today and most of them have been terrible.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

NienNunb posted:

Folks, it might or might not be Friday today. What’s everyone’s weekend plans?

I am going to almost certainly listen to Scotland get embarrassed by Cyprus in the football on Saturday. So that'll be fun.

Going to be a wet weekend so I can't really see me doing much tbh. Probably just chill with a nice mug of tea and a book on the couch and some music on the stereo. Although now I think about it Gent Wevelgem is on Sunday so I might throw that on the telly in the background instead of music. Road cycling is a good sport for reading, seeing how it's long periods of little happening punctuated with short bursts of excitement.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I watched these horror movies that I really liked. Horror in the High Desert one and two. It’s going to be a series. The first one is like pretty good, it’s on Tubi, but I was really impressed with the sequel. It made me get up and make sure all the doors were locked at one creepy point.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

FF6 is a big rip off of star wars and that kind of epic bull poo poo and has whimsy in it. might be w0rth a shot

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wanting to put this pic of bobby corwen from 9 on here

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

thats a fine chocobo there yessir

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

bobby corwin is a bitch

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thanks a lot joey. gently caress you to the mother fucker. you know who you are

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I am partying at a friends house. We’re having a bonfire to celebrate the heatwave of 45 degrees.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

im getting into the hitman games, the hitman 3 package is pretty good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

oh yeah. that world of assassination thing is a 10/10 game now. shame about 'always online' but it's the most justified i've ever seen of anything like that

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

I just did Paris and met the guy meeting the other guy and snapped the guys neck and threw him into the river, then spent another 30 mins trying to be clever with the sister and just ended up capping her, her assistant and the bodyguard in their little office before walking out

Sick rear end game

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I only got to try the one final fantasy with the blond athlete but I didn't get far because one of the bosses was too high a level or I lost interest.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I played FFIV as a child and was deeply traumatized by the two kids petrifying themselves. Never finished it.

Until recently. Then I found out the kids are fine and everyone who dies doesn’t except for the one old guy. Anyway, waste of a childhood, bullshit.

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
Hitman has some of the best level design I can think of, loved walking around all of those maps and just looking at stuff, exploring new areas

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Ibexaz posted:

Hitman has some of the best level design I can think of, loved walking around all of those maps and just looking at stuff, exploring new areas

the new roguelike mode has been so much fun

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I have poured hundreds of hours into Hitman and I expect hundreds more to come, it's so loving great.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I wish I had the patience for stealth games because Hitman is clearly great, I love watching Vinny Caravella play those games. But I just do not have the brain for waiting for the clockwork elements to play out. I tend to just brute force action games

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I mean, you CAN play it that way, the game allows you to basically approach it in whatever way you prefer. The new Freelancer mode also encourages or at least frees you up from feeling like you MUST be a perfect ghost silent assassin every time, which I've found oddly liberating even though I absolutely love going Silent Assassin on the story levels.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Joey McChrist posted:

QoP of YOSPOS

lol

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

What should I do today? It’s going to be nice.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Go to a park for a little bit and walk around if the pollen doesn’t bother you too much

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you can walk around and throw a brick at somebody wearing a uniform. swap to their clothes, drag them to a box and stuff them in it, and walk around other places and do that again to somebody else. you can spend hours on one map getting to the point where you instinctively know what you should do if you need to and it's still fun that way. i'm talking about the video game hit man

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

you can always just take a walk outside. Getting some vitamin d is always nice.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I tried to go to Mt. Mitchell but the Parkway was closed. So I bought some guitar strings and a slice of cheesecake.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
I crushed all the beer and 7up cans I have to take to the recycling point. Put on my shoes and did big stomps on them.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

The Stroker Ace posted:

What should I do today? It’s going to be nice.

plant a tree

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Really funny you should say that because a large pine in front of my parents’ house just fell from the wind and trashed the neighbors’ roof.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

It was a good day at the office, I woke up before the president caught me

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

coconono posted:

It was a good day at the office, I woke up before the president caught me

Biden really taking that jobs program seriously!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I’m on a road trip to drive my stuff up from Austin to NJ and I stopped off at a car museum in Tennessee for cars from movies and tv. For some reason this was on the wall

They also had a lot of memorabilia from the movie Norbit for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I like that they screwed it onto the wall because someone is definitely going to steal that.