Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Yeah there is some pretty intense gore but it was also written and drawn by the OUT guy so that just comes with the territory

It's not constant mind you but poo poo gets rough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8FTfSjocq0

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

Witch Watch

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

x

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Gori-sen

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

A Story about a Cat Reincarnated in a Different World Where There are no Cats.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

komisan

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Call of the Night

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

thetoughestbean posted:

Call of the Night

It's soooooo good, especially past where the anime ended.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Love this because it just looks and feels like such a blatant reference to Elden Ring. Best part, it's not in-game, but real life.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Okay so this isn't how Skeleton Double actually is since it's an extra chapter, but it's still a cool series to check out if you like JoJo/HxH style battles even if hasn't reached 20 chapters yet.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Electric Phantasm posted:

Okay so this isn't how Skeleton Double actually is since it's an extra chapter, but it's still a cool series to check out if you like JoJo/HxH style battles even if hasn't reached 20 chapters yet.

I'm feeling so triggered by that image.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

doomrider7 posted:

I'm feeling so triggered by that image.

gently caress same. My chest just tightened up

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
Medalist

At this point I'm just wondering when the inevitable anime announcement will come and what studio it'll be(knocks on wood for both).

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Nick & Lever, a gag manga about 2 foreigners trying to make it in Japan. Really goofy humor.

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

You're gonna carry that weight.
Cybernetic Crumb
Panel awareness is a powerful technique.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Archer666 posted:

Nick & Lever, a gag manga about 2 foreigners trying to make it in Japan. Really goofy humor.

why doess this make sense

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Veil

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

This is beautiful, thank you for posting it

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

RuBisCO posted:

This is beautiful, thank you for posting it

Took me ages to pick some out and I couldn't even come up with anything to say or add to the post. It's just something else to look at. Indescribable.

Edit: It's just so beautiful and mesmerizing to look at and has such a gorgeous art deco(or art nouveau) looking style that reminded me of Darwyn Cooke.

doomrider7 fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Apr 2, 2023

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

E: completely wrong thread somehow! :saddowns:

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 4 days!)

started reading 'A Side Character's Love Story'

Only registered members can see post attachments!

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

x

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Lol

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Archmage Transcending Through Regression

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

Greatest Estate Developer

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Are you reading this in Japanese? Or is there a source for English translations that's got this far?

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Elfface posted:

Are you reading this in Japanese? Or is there a source for English translations that's got this far?

No, just found the pic online. I might read it when the scanlations are not 3 volumes behind :negative:

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Shiroyama and Mito-san

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
Where tf did her legs go

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
Just a girl playing with her doll.

Manga is The Witch and the Beast

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
The living hell of being unable to move or experience any physical sensation but always being aware of what goes on around you. This might not be the story for everyone to get a happy ending but I hope that girl gets some peace by the end.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Brought To You By posted:

The living hell of being unable to move or experience any physical sensation but always being aware of what goes on around you. This might not be the story for everyone to get a happy ending but I hope that girl gets some peace by the end.

She seems pretty chill with things even in her intro chapter she seemed more irritated with being stuck in the curio shop than anything else. It wouldn't surprise me if she gets things sorted out later on

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

doomrider7 posted:

She seems pretty chill with things even in her intro chapter she seemed more irritated with being stuck in the curio shop than anything else. It wouldn't surprise me if she gets things sorted out later on

I'm not. Witch curses are not anything to take lightly and that girl's situation might be blase to her but it's nightmare fuel for me. I hope her re-appearance in the recent chapters and that weird egg/weapon/child point to her finding some freedom from her situation though.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Brought To You By posted:

I'm not. Witch curses are not anything to take lightly and that girl's situation might be blase to her but it's nightmare fuel for me. I hope her re-appearance in the recent chapters and that weird egg/weapon/child point to her finding some freedom from her situation though.

Oh for sure.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

x

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
My Wife Has No Emotion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

The Veranda of Madoka