Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
My dad bleeds green and white and this past season was miserable for him, but he enjoyed how it ended. :v:

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Smoke green, snort white, can’t read can’t write :colbert:

I am 100% saying this to him next time we talk. :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Hahaha, yeah! gently caress Eastern!

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

mercenarynuker posted:

Hahaha, yeah! gently caress Eastern!

:saddowns:

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

hahaha omg how have i never heard this

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

pretty loving wild i never would have cared about football at all if i didnt spend my undergrad at Michigan. now here i am. universally beloved in TFF

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Lady Radia posted:

pretty loving wild i never would have cared about football at all if i didnt spend my undergrad at Michigan. now here i am. universally beloved in TFF

A lot of the people I lived with at Tech loved college football, so watching Michigan was also my entry point. I still cheer for them as long as they're not playing the Gophers.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/ChiSportUpdates/status/1646885268249784325

:toot:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Lady Radia posted:

hahaha omg how have i never heard this

The key was partying at U of M instead of state

There weren’t many parties lol

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

The nice part about going to a party at UofM was never having to pay for a keg. The worst part was everything else.

Mirotic
Mar 8, 2013

:toot:

I never thought this day would come.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

:wave:

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Dexo posted:

It sucks Martz was so loving rigid.

Dude was a really really good playcaller.

But he just could never adjust to not having perfect conditions for his grand master plan.

It always took a come to jesus moment with Lovie/Angelo to get him to call his non accessory to murder of Jay plays.

I think he had his moment and the league adjusted. He also had multiple hall of fame receivers, a hall of fame running back, hall of fame QB, and one of the best lines in all of football. That team was so ridiculously stacked on offense.

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019
Wasnt marz the reason we traded away greg olsen?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

His brilliant offense had no use for a tight end who can catch.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Blowjob Overtime posted:

A lot of the people I lived with at Tech loved college football, so watching Michigan was also my entry point. I still cheer for them as long as they're not playing the Gophers.

Did you go to Michigan Tech?

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Synchs up well to Blink-182’s All the Small Things.

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

Abugadu posted:

Lmao

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Abugadu posted:

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Abugadu posted:

Na naa na na na naaa na na naaaa na

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Eleven wins.

e: there was probably a full sentence here if I had a keyboard.

MoaM fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Apr 22, 2023

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Need to show this to Kirk

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Bird in a Blender posted:

Did you go to Michigan Tech?

Yeah, did a couple years there then transferred to UMN. Basically my mantra is states that start with M are cool, teams that wear red are bad.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Yeah, did a couple years there then transferred to UMN. Basically my mantra is states that start with M are cool, teams that wear red are bad.

Strange, my scientific research clearly shows the University of Wisconsin is cool and good :colbert:

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Blowjob Overtime posted:

this is a reliable metric, well done

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Missouri??

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

I just left the Ozarks in Missouri, can confirm almost everything in the state sucks hot poo poo.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Rectal Placenta posted:

Strange, my scientific research clearly shows the University of Wisconsin is cool and good :colbert:

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Parallelwoody posted:

I just left the Ozarks in Missouri, can confirm almost everything in the state sucks hot poo poo.

Since this is the NFC North thread I'm limiting the scope to real* Big 10 teams.

*excludes any teams in states which border an ocean

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Rectal Placenta posted:

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Rectal Placenta posted:

My peer review of your research confirms your findings.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

:hmmyes:

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Madison seems cool, I’d like to visit some day. Shame I’ll have to drive through the Mississippi watershed part of Wisconsin to get there. Just loving boring.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Dr. Lunchables posted:

Madison seems cool, I’d like to visit some day. Shame I’ll have to drive through the Mississippi watershed part of Wisconsin to get there. Just loving boring.

Like most states, the big cities are cool and the rural areas suck. Whenever I go to Madison, I like to browse the market on Capitol Square on Sunday mornings and get me a big loaf of spicy cheese bread. Also some Blue Moon ice cream for nostalgia's sake.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Like most states, the big cities are cool and the rural areas suck. Whenever I go to Madison, I like to browse the market on Capitol Square on Sunday mornings and get me a big loaf of spicy cheese bread. Also some Blue Moon ice cream for nostalgia's sake.

Dane County Farmers' Market on the Square is on Saturdays, not Sundays. :eng101:

I do miss living in Madison, if for no other reason than the public transit system is actually functional, unlike the bad joke we have here in Dubuque, the libraries are excellent and the healthcare is better. (I had better luck dating after my divorce there, too.)

But, my God, the cost of living in Madison and the surrounding suburbs is more than double--something like 2.75x higher--than what I deal with in Dubuque. I pay $580 for a three-room apartment in the north end of downtown Dubuque; this same apartment would easily run around $1500 in Madison.

Sinbad's Sex Tape
Mar 21, 2004
Stuck in a giant clam
I haven’t seen 1500 3 bedrooms since the Lovie Smith era

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Sinbad's Sex Tape posted:

I haven’t seen 1500 3 bedrooms since the Lovie Smith era

Three-room, not three bedrooms.

My living room is also my kitchen, I have a full bathroom, and I have my bedroom. That's it.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Dr. Lunchables posted:

From an activity standpoint, sure but driving through the driftless area has some pretty nice scenery.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

I prefer driving by the Great Lakes, or at least the Wisconsin/Niagra escarpment. Inland WI doesn’t hold much for me. It’s a fine state, all things considered, but flat roads with no turns or hills make for a boring drive.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Dr. Lunchables posted:

I prefer driving by the Great Lakes, or at least the Wisconsin/Niagra escarpment. Inland WI doesn’t hold much for me. It’s a fine state, all things considered, but flat roads with no turns or hills make for a boring drive.

You don't know flat until you've driven through Iowa on I-80 west of Des Moines, and then across the entirety of Nebraska west of Lincoln.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Rent is usually quite a bit more than a house payment. Of course that depends on the place and requires that you can make the down payment.