Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

UP AND ADAM posted:

Yeah, chainsaw man, very cool. What if I gave chainsaw man a laser powered chainsaw and kobeni's car was a cyber truck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

UP AND ADAM posted:

Yeah, chainsaw man, very cool. What if I gave chainsaw man a laser powered chainsaw and kobeni's car was a cyber truck?

While I know you meant to make it look cool, I could only think of a 4Kids dub with that, and now I have to wonder how the hell that'd even work for a series as gory and perverted as Chainsaw Man.

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!
After rescuing a little dog who loves blood maple syrup, Denji joins the Public Bureau to fight off devils evil monsters who want to keep blood maple syrup for themselves, inside their bodies. As Chainsaw Man, Denji cannot be stopped as long as he's fed more blood sweets!

Thanks for sharing your Chupa Chup with me, Makima. My sweet tooth was going ballistic!

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Chapter is out and its a banger. Holy moly.

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chainsaw-man-chapter-128/chapter/38585?action=read

Jerkface fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Apr 25, 2023

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chainsaw-man-chapter-128/chapter/38585?action=read

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
Oh, of COURSE this is one of the two week break chapters. Hell of a cliffhanger to drop, man!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Banger joke Fujimoto you genius

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

Hunger (for chapters) is the best spice, after all

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Denji sent to Hell by being told he'll never score. Fake Chainsaw Man is surprisingly polite.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

how does that psychic damage even work when denji knows he has a human form?

denji is so dumb. i love him.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

What a note to end on drat

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.
Did Denji chop off his own head on page 4?

amazing chapter as usual

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

secretly best girl posted:

Oh, of COURSE this is one of the two week break chapters. Hell of a cliffhanger to drop, man!

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!
this dumbass manga fuckin rules lmao

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
Yo, what the gently caress.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

This is getting out of hand now there are two of them?!

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

This chapter is drat Rollercoaster

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Can I please take this booty with me? Dennis buddy

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I'm surprised Falling even offered to send Denji back and didn't just outright try to kill him again.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Electric Phantasm posted:

I'm surprised Falling even offered to send Denji back and didn't just outright try to kill him again.

work smarter not harder

Eimi fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Apr 25, 2023

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Great chapter

sube
Nov 7, 2022

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

i am very much enjoying the fact that she contrasts so absurdly with the darkness devil. from an abomination who spoke in violence to an immortal goofball playing chef, its neat

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I love this dumb rear end series.:allears:

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Falling Devil does seem to have a moral compass of sorts. Just a terrifyingly monstrous one.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The best solution is the easiest one and killing Denji is hard.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Is denji killable?

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

No Wave posted:

Is denji killable?

He's not even fuckable

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Hidingo Kojimba posted:

Falling Devil does seem to have a moral compass of sorts. Just a terrifyingly monstrous one.

It is incredibly funny that Falling will kill all these devils if they aren't able to get Asa back from Denji and eat her. Imagine getting murdered by your chef because someone stole your hamburger.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Lot of projection from Asa here getting them sent to hell

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Being reminded of Aki and Power? Nothing. Being told you will never get laid? Straight to hell.

Lmao I love this poo poo

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Is that Octopus Devil finally in the flesh?

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Falling Devil needs to work on their plating. That sauce squiggle was amateurish

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

Being reminded of Aki and Power? Nothing. Being told you will never get laid? Straight to hell.

Lmao I love this poo poo

He was too taken off guard to protect himself against it by giving himself severe brain damage.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

HERE LIES DENJI HE NEVER SCORED

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

noooo not another two-weeker, not after all that :negative:

Elite
Oct 30, 2010
Fake Chainsaw Man
1-Seemingly has the same main battle form as Denji (2 long chainsaws coming out of his arms, third chainsaw coming out of his head).
2-Knows who Asa is
3-Has their head and upper body obscured by Falling Devil.

So is it possible that the fake formed a contract with Pochita before Denji hybridised with Pochita? How else would they have the same power set as Denji. And is it possibly someone we might recognise if we could see all of them?

But it doesn’t seem like they have a sword so it’s probably a different person than the one who gave Denji blood to revive him.

Also Falling Devil has been bdroomed in the back and had 12 metres of intestines pulled out of her, but apparently is still scary enough for a bunch of devils to chase chainsawman around rather than risk angering her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1016008

here have a link europeans can open