Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

From HITS. Not really worth recommending, since its your basic seinen half goofy half horny story about high school assassins that doesn't really do anything special. But it does have some funny panels once in a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

Source: Alice-San Chi No Iroribata

It's a romantic comedy featuring a dude with a crush on the lady next door. It also has food. And cats.

rodney mullenkamp
Nov 5, 2010

service wars, by the author of mitama security

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

x

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Oovee
Jun 21, 2007

No life king.

clix

Many great faces in this one, so hard to choose

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
hitomi-chan is shy with strangers

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Oovee posted:

clix

Many great faces in this one, so hard to choose

the chapter a few back where he is just shamelessly praising the sultan and also (especially ) the sultans money was just loving perfect

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
Saeki-san wa Nemutteru

It's by the same author as "Tis Time for Torture Princess" and the artist of "Final Girl".

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

What is that thing with the cat Nanika

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
i believe it's called a Who-Man

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Julias posted:

i believe it's called a Who-Man
hosed up if true

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
This manga loving rules

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Imgur is going to be taking down images not associated with an account, so when posting manga panels you like, you should either find a different host or ensure you're logged into Imgur.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

x

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

iruma-kun

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
eminence in shadow

I never tire of the "yep, that's our hero" narration boxes

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

I'm glad we have a manga for Eminence in Shadow because reading the main character's level of obtuseness in the light novels goes from funny to frustrating fast. The manga seems to balance it much better.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

As a culmination of previous chapters and as a standalone, this chapter is :discourse: Alice kicks rear end and the author knows how to choreograph a good kaiju fight.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

(X)
Does this look like the face of mercy to you? It actually is

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

that was a good chapter lol

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

#Zombie Sagashitemasu

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Kine Cinema is always awesome and needs to resume scanlation.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

doomrider7 posted:

Kine Cinema is always awesome and needs to resume scanlation.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

my wife has no emotion

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

This was an incredibly cute chapter

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Cross Game

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Surprise crossover with The Hero Is Dead?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Adachi really does have a certain something for small talk and sincere moments that no one else gets to I think.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Touge Oni
The story of a monk and two orphans living in ancient Japan alongside the beautiful, magnificent, and terrifying Kami. And their pilgrimage across Japan. Definitely a hidden gem and one of the best fantasy manga ongoing right now imo. Currently getting new chapters as the scanlation group only works with volume releases so be warned, if you pick this up you can only expect new chapters once a year. The story was also picked up by Yenpress with the first volume coming out in August :woop:

Thirst Mutilator
Dec 13, 2008

Brought To You By posted:

Touge Oni
The story of a monk and two orphans living in ancient Japan alongside the beautiful, magnificent, and terrifying Kami. And their pilgrimage across Japan. Definitely a hidden gem and one of the best fantasy manga ongoing right now imo. Currently getting new chapters as the scanlation group only works with volume releases so be warned, if you pick this up you can only expect new chapters once a year. The story was also picked up by Yenpress with the first volume coming out in August :woop:

This owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Elfface posted:

Surprise crossover with The Hero Is Dead?

No that's from the Bakarina Comic Anthology. Are there sexy radishes in The Hero is Dead?