Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

bird with big dick posted:

I think it’s earthworms

Oh that's good! Earthworms are great for you if you have a lot of soil in your stomach. It helps bring oxygen to soil and makes rooms for plant roots to grow.

Eat a few seeds and you can get a nice fruit patch growing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Probably

but that's been off the market for [spooky ghost voice] 20 years!

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Wifi Toilet posted:

but that's been off the market for [spooky ghost voice] 20 years!

hot dog thread making me feel my own mortality, the world is healing

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

With the right meat this would be delicious

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

PainterofCrap posted:

Especially since you can feed a family of four on it.

From my experience crab dip & crap fries contain enough salt to keep a herd of deer busy for a couple days. You will suffer the salt shits. And that's if the dogs are good.

e: leaving in the typo
... What's the typo???

What's the typo????

oh there it is

zone
Dec 6, 2016

:barf:

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Hollismason posted:

This is Chicago Pizza

Futanari Damacy posted:

I don’t really plan my takeout pizza eating that far in advance, it’s usually an impromptu selection when cooking is suddenly in limbo

Hollismason posted:

George's Pizza in Edgewater which is the pizza pictured is probably some of the best pizza in Chicago. You have to get your order in 2 to 3 days in advance though because he only sells a certain number of pizzas a night. He uses a sourdough crust that takes 3 days to proof so his supplies are limited.

I'm happy this is not the worst 'Za thread because I would rate George's Deep Dish sauce+dough combo as the juiciest, Pequod's as the tightest, and Gino's East as the runner uppest when it comes to these kinds of pies. Booked one from George for pickup on my last work travel and I do recommend.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hollismason posted:

This is Chicago Pizza

Looks like any Grandiosa without the cheese.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Hot daag

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

So, Waiheke Island is where a lot of NZ's rich-but-not-uber-rich live, it's accessible from Auckland via ferry but remote enough to have that aura of seclusion, it's the domain of ex-hippie boomers who made a killing in the housing market and have since become hellNIMBYs. American billionaires move to Queenstown, Kiwi millionaires move to Waiheke.

This is all background to why I can't stop laughing at the mysterious stranger terrorizing the residents of Waiheke by giving them free sausages. They seem genuinely extremely distressed about being given free food, and even after almost a year the sausage bandit has managed to evade security cameras and potentially even a couple of guards on his bizarre sausagian mission, godspeed and favourable winds you beautiful loving weirdo

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

drat, some people would be happy to pay for sausages to regularly appear in their mailboxes

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

I'm happy this is not the worst 'Za thread because I would rate George's Deep Dish sauce+dough combo as the juiciest, Pequod's as the tightest, and Gino's East as the runner uppest when it comes to these kinds of pies. Booked one from George for pickup on my last work travel and I do recommend.

I'm not a huge fan of Chicago Deep Dish but Pequod's crust and the bits of burn cheese that is on the edges is fantastic. I don't really consider George's Chicago Deep Dish though. I think it's own thing.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Three days in advance

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Captain Hygiene posted:

drat, some people would be happy to pay for sausages to regularly appear in their mailboxes

Asking people not to put sausages in your mailbox sounds like the best way to get way more mailbox sausages for free.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Whoever eats the mail sausage will win the prize

the prize is more mail sausages

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://soranews24.com/2020/11/18/japanese-joe-biden-tries-the-biden-burger-in-japan/

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

I want to see those background burgs.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Philthy posted:

I want to see those background burgs.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
this place is epic lol

lmao at the description:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

AARD VARKMAN posted:

this place is epic lol

Legacy of Japanese sea power?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swNm2DvC5uE

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Ronaldo Reagan burger on the right!

AARD VARKMAN posted:

lmao at the description:

lol

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

david_a posted:

It is not, I can assure you. It’s impossible to tell from the picture but I suspect there is also a normal bun underneath

Edit: maybe not, I thought that was a standard thing but apparently they are also served with just a lefse. I dunno, I’m just an ex-Swede and haven’t been to Norway in a quarter century

Last time I got one from that shack on Sannergate in Oslo it was just the potato pancake. It's also really good, I used to get it with potato salad. Embrace hot dog diversity Americans!

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Bob Sapp gonna destroy that burg hell yeah

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Light Gun Man posted:

Bob Sapp gonna destroy that burg hell yeah

He's huge in Japan

Also everywhere else (6'5" 350 lbs)

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah, I own the Sapp Time DVD, lol. He's great on Downtown's shows.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

bob sapp is sempai (bow down)

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
American style pizza hot dog :hmmyes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnmPbWWUXaI

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Hollismason posted:

I'm not a huge fan of Chicago Deep Dish but Pequod's crust and the bits of burn cheese that is on the edges is fantastic. I don't really consider George's Chicago Deep Dish though. I think it's own thing.

My next question to you is to identify the best(worst) Chicago Hot Dog (hamburger). I may take a picture.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
deep fried toast?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Thought I'd accidentally clicked on a star citizen thread and was about to say, why don't you post that to worst hot dogs one.

Those dogs are definitely rolling out of those, and looking how bland they seem that would probably be for the best.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Bottom left is for fuckin

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
They're all for fuckin

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Buddy ,

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006