Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the hosed up thing about Gitaroo Man is that the best song in the game is exclusive to the 2 player co-op mode of the PSP port

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm5cuxEVuOM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Grocery shopping for my wife and she’s pulling a lot of food pranks. Zaa’tar spice? Preserved lemon? Jars of artichoke hearts? Wild food pranks

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Captain Magic posted:

Grocery shopping for my wife and she’s pulling a lot of food pranks. Zaa’tar spice? Preserved lemon? Jars of artichoke hearts? Wild food pranks

get some water chestnuts while youre at it too

WeaselWeaz
Apr 11, 2004

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Biscuits and Gravy.

graph posted:

get some water chestnuts while youre at it too

And baby corn.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I went shopping today. Nothing fancy. I picked up some burgers and hot dogs to bbq this weekend.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

Gitarooman rules and I'm always so happy when I discover other people played it too and I didn't just dream it :allears:

My roommate and I played the poo poo out of it, and one night we were in my car and stopped at a gas station so he could get some smokes. I was waiting in the car with the radio on, listening to a college radio station and whatever song was the inspiration for Mojo King Bee's music came on and I flipped out. It sounded just like Mojo King Bee. Unfortunately they didn't say what the song was called or who sang it so I don't know what song it was. My roommate also didn't get back until after the song was over so I had no witnesses and felt like I was going nuts.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Barry s4e4

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

barry say yeah

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

NienNunb posted:

Barry s4e4

Very pleasant and cheery episode

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i havent watched it yet no spoilies

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Shard posted:

You know what PS2 game has a really good soundtrack? Gitarooman. No one talks about that game but its one of my favorites of all time.

The soundtrack as a whole, for whatever reason, never stuck with me - that said, The Legendary Theme is among my favorite videogame songs ever

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Ugh, someone broke into worn and stole all the camera equipment. Fun stuff, now I have to deal with cops.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IBdZ645S-o

RIP to a real one

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The Stroker Ace posted:

Ugh, someone broke into worn and stole all the camera equipment. Fun stuff, now I have to deal with cops.

You need someone to get your stuff back?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Watching Sinead O' Connor documentary, the way people reacted to her was hosed up, some TV personality said her abuse as a child "was justified"

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Watching Sinead O' Connor documentary, the way people reacted to her was hosed up, some TV personality said her abuse as a child "was justified"

There was a recent episode of the podcast You're Wrong About that focused on her, too, if you want more Sinead content. She just always seemed to be unbelievably badass.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

coconono posted:

You need someone to get your stuff back?

Yes, because the cops aren’t going to do poo poo, whoever it was is a loving dork that left a Rick and Morty vape pen on the floor. I bagged it for evidence.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

The Stroker Ace posted:

Yes, because the cops aren’t going to do poo poo, whoever it was is a loving dork that left a Rick and Morty vape pen on the floor. I bagged it for evidence.

That loving sucks. There is someone around here who would probably armbar a cop for you if you asked nicely, at least.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one of the playable characters in that new game redfall is using my full name and it's extremely rare. if i'm not the only person named that name in the entire world i'd be surprised. it's the only name they used that is extremely out there of any of the four leads. should i try to do something? do the "suck it" at them?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Proud to post in the same circles as Angry Vampire #3

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Cavauro posted:

one of the playable characters in that new game redfall is using my full name and it's extremely rare. if i'm not the only person named that name in the entire world i'd be surprised. it's the only name they used that is extremely out there of any of the four leads. should i try to do something? do the "suck it" at them?

It’s nice to meet you, Remi De La Rosa

also I played that last night for two hours with a couple friends, it sucks aaaasssssssssssssss and it’s buggy as hell, uninstalled immediately

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Cavauro posted:

sorry jacob

boxcarhobo posted:

It’s nice to meet you, Remi De La Rosa

also I played that last night for two hours with a couple friends, it sucks aaaasssssssssssssss and it’s buggy as hell, uninstalled immediately

it's pretty trash. the nvidia splash screen hitched when i first started it so i knew it was going to be a good time.

i really want to like it because it's basically Nantucket's Lot. but it's somehow bland as gently caress. and very obviously rushed in places even after giving it an extra year in the hopper

so far the legendary guns have awesome affixes such as "does more damage" and "bigger mag" which is riveting. even division 2 has guns that do cooler poo poo and it's a loving clancy game

Critical fucked around with this message at 18:11 on May 2, 2023

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

In the course of two hours my friends clipped through the ground incessantly, our first game crashed causing one friend to lose all progress, and I got stuck in a rock doing a running slide and was just stuck in the ground in slide position even after I fast traveled back to the firehouse

10/10 hilarious time with the bros, 2/10 game

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'm bummed out that it sounds actually unfun. I'll play a buggy mess no problem but it needs to be fun. I really thought it was going to be the new game I pick up with the girlfriend.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I've made my way to BG2 after playing the first one and Dragonspear. I've installed BG Reloaded to NWN2 and plan to play that, then play nwn2 and mask of the betrayer. Meanwhile I also have POE 2 on my xbox I'm playing and then I plan to play Tyranny which may be my favorite. I love going back to these types of games.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

I’m a Jedi, I’m a survivor, I’m a combination Jedi Survivor

Cal is just the biggest, deadliest dork alive, kind of love it

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I like the little robot. He’s my buddy.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Succession s4e6, “Living+”. Some are calling it “The Star Wars Jedi Survivor” of television episodes

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

NienNunb posted:

Succession s4e6, “Living+”. Some are calling it “The Star Wars Jedi Survivor” of television episodes

nice. check out s1e24 of izwf, live right now

https://twitch.tv/ritoru_demon

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

im good on both of those things and instead i'm playing the star wars jedi survivor of video games

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

There’s a point pretty early on where you get a kind of super jump ability and Cal sometimes yells “Up!” like a baby when you do it; Jedi Dork King

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
congrats to Joel Embiid on his pity MVP. Nikola Jokic and the Nuggets are just gonna have to settle for the ship this year :cheers:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

We just got done watching Run For The Money on Netflix and now we want to watch as many seasons of that show as we can find. It’s so outlandish and goofy and over the top.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Ganso Bomb posted:

We just got done watching Run For The Money on Netflix and now we want to watch as many seasons of that show as we can find. It’s so outlandish and goofy and over the top.

that looks cool

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The Stroker Ace posted:

Yeah you gotta do it yourself. The cops just put up tape and yell about jurisdiction. Sometimes you gotta accost a motherfucker.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I'm playing Wartales and it's fun if you have some tolerance with repetitive elements.

Also the new rheumatologist they assigned me is stupid as gently caress and got owned by my partner using Google on their phone during the appointment. Don't portray yourself as an expert when you blatantly don't know poo poo I guess!!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

working my way through my Werner Herzog bluray set. this Kinski guy loves looking into the camera!!!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I can play Freedom Fighters on my xbox and I am so happy. Incredible forgotten gem of a game. Best game where you play as a plumber.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

I can play Freedom Fighters on my xbox and I am so happy. Incredible forgotten gem of a game. Best game where you play as a plumber.

You can also play Advent Rising and it's on sale currently for 2.99

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

dang I have not thought about that game in at least 10 years but I do remember loving it and beating the story when I was in high school