Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Hello, I need the biggest wife you have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

MakaVillian posted:

An upshot of this is that if you could convince your now wife to do it, she could help you run many successful scams and become rich.

She actually seems really rich already. I haven't paid a dime for this honeymoon trip and it's been pretty ritzy. So was the wedding, which obviously I didn't pay toward either because I didn't know it was happening! I moved some stuff into her house before we took off for the trip and it was really big.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

numberoneposter posted:

Hello, I need the biggest wife you have.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Ok somebody please tell me if Larry is a known entity here, or a rereg, or if he just showed up with these powerful posting vibes outta nowhere.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

madmatt112 posted:

Ok somebody please tell me if Larry is a known entity here, or a rereg, or if he just showed up with these powerful posting vibes outta nowhere.

larry is the big wife guy

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

I honestly didn't realize how foreign the concept of big wife hunting was to most people, I thought everyone was looking for a big wife. Obviously I see small wives around all the time, but I figured their spouses were just settling, or maybe they were being overly sentimental or had some kind of fetish.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

I’m confused. Did you marry all 3? You said “I do” in front of all 3 so you could technically make the argument that you indeed married all 3 and you now get to have 3 big wives instead of 1

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

No. The officiant had already asked C and she had said I do, and then he said all the stuff about do I take her to be my wife (I don't know if he mentioned size, probably not in my experience) and I said "I do" to that.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
I feel like Larry has reached the point where he now has some learning to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv9sDn_2XkI

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal
Alright lads, seems like there's 2 Huge Wives up for the pickings.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Larry Cum Free posted:

No. The officiant had already asked C and she had said I do, and then he said all the stuff about do I take her to be my wife (I don't know if he mentioned size, probably not in my experience) and I said "I do" to that.

Oh well then ya done hosed up. Sorry for your loss. Can I have Wife A/B’s info? Gonna slide into them DMs.

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
Were C’s vows in the same mysterious rhyming?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Hey hey buddy, buddy, it's ok. Look it's not so bad. The biggest con artist wife is still a kind of big wife.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
those vintage chevrolet "like a rock" commercials and the trucks are just haulin big wives

thats the america i grew up in

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OP wait til you look at your next credit card statement and see all the debits for the wedding, the honeymoon and the rent for "her" house.

You could have had the far superior Wife A, but thought you could hang out for the lot, you manlet, you pea-brain, you absolute idiot.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

There have certainly been setbacks, but there's no guarantee I won't marry A at some point. I'm someone who doesn't immediately give up in the face of adversity, I don't know how to explain that to someone who does.

This trip has actually been pretty good so far. C has been fun and Portugal is full of really small people so she's getting a LOT of awed stares, a couple gasps. One old lady even crossed herself as C had to basically get on her knees to get under the doorframe of this little tavern. She's really been eating a lot too, like 2 dinners every night so she's making a real effort to be big in every sense.

I guess I find myself wondering what my role is in this marriage now. I never really thought of myself as a 'traditional values' sort of guy, but you subconsciously absorb the culture around you, and I always assumed one day I'd settle into that "big wife, cunning husband" dynamic. When your marriage literally starts with your big wife outfoxing you it really throws you for a loop.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OK Larry Cum Free, I guess I was just jealous. I apologize for the manlet etc. cracks. I admire your long game and intention to hopefully have multiple serial big wives.

Good luck in your marriage.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

No problem. I'm not that small btw. I'm firmly medium.

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
Is wife size relative to husband size? Or is there an agreed upon definition of Big Wife irrespective of husband ratio?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chewbecca posted:

Is wife size relative to husband size? Or is there an agreed upon definition of Big Wife irrespective of husband ratio?

it has already been established within the thread that wife size is an absolute.

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

it has already been established within the thread that wife size is an absolute.

measuring big wife in absolute units

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Big wife relativism is what brought the Roman Empire to its knees.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

bigwifefan44@hotmail.com

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
which wife will let me cancel christmas to donate money to a racist hot dog man? my wife would be the bigger person to allow that.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

you can have your big wife, I'm looking for a load bearing wife.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Petite horse blanket wearing wife, pathetic.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

My chic 8 person tent tarp wearing wife.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

She surprised me by buying a bathroom scale for our hotel room. She's 215, not bad!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

potential problems with having a big wife:

hard to belay them due to large weight differential

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Larry Cum Free posted:

She surprised me by buying a bathroom scale for our hotel room. She's 215, not bad!

kilos or ?

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Lol I wish

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Better feed her up before she wastes away.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Larry Cum Free posted:

She's 215, not bad!

Feeling extremely lied to rn. That’s BARELY a Medium Wife.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Feeling extremely lied to rn. That’s BARELY a Medium Wife.

yup.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

in bidens america? cmon

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Did I mention she's 7 feet tall?

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

215 lmao

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

I wanted to have about 900 pounds of wife before I was deceived! I am trying to make the best of the situation and I don't appreciate being mocked!!

If I ever see you any of you in real life I'm going to have my wife take your car keys and hold them up over her head where you can't get them :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Yeah sorry Wife C isn’t even Big imo. Congrats on your Tall Wife I guess?