Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Holey hell these sweeties are the loving bomb

Easy to pop in my gob while walking the dog, high enough to sleep, not so high I get dumb and giggly

Just a good time all round

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
I got these little 25mg taffy candies. They are my new favorite

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Just got my new prescription, it's been subbed for yet another strain because of supply issues. I'm meant to be on Gorilla Glue, but in the last few months I've had Hindu Kush, Skywalker Kush, birthday cake and now it's Powdered Donuts.

Tbf it's quite nice trying different ones and this new one is 25% THC vs. my usual ~20% and I'm feeling all of that 5% right now.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Who likes to cook? I love carefully chopping vegetables and making dinner when stoned. Those small tasks become so much fun and contemplative. I like looking at the little ridges on a carrot and imagine the conditions if the soil that caused it to bend and contract just to give it that unique shape. Then i eat it

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I do most of my weekend cooking while totally baked and I love it. Especially when it's super late at night and it's time to Frankenstein some leftovers into something good. If I can fit it in a burrito wrap, even better.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Stoned house-cleaning is also awesome.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jelly posted:

Whistling Asshole
Nov 18, 2005

Code Jockey posted:

don't smoke stems it'll make you sterile

see i always heard dont do resin hits for the same reason back then...funny how weed myths vary from place to place

Whistling Asshole
Nov 18, 2005

Earwicker posted:

my parents live in massachusetts and the weed there is horribly overpriced and the dispensaries are way too clinical feeling. however i discovered recently that the dispensaries are much nicer up in portland maine, there are a lot more of them, and the prices are a lot better than in the rest of new england. and its a pretty short drive

counter point: have been to a few dispensaries on the south shore and they felt pretty much the same as the ones in wa/or/ca. prices seemed fine :shrug:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
It doesn't feel right, and I don't do it on days where time is actually important

But having a second coffee and a weed , writing a to do list and putting on some music 8s powerful positive energy

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

TheKingslayer posted:

I do most of my weekend cooking while totally baked and I love it. Especially when it's super late at night and it's time to Frankenstein some leftovers into something good. If I can fit it in a burrito wrap, even better.

Stoned cooking is the best because even if all you're doing is throwing something really simple together you feel like a loving kitchen wizard. I put these ingredients together and added heat! BEHOLD I HAVE CREATED FOOD

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014
then u get to eat it

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Step 1: Get high

Step 2: Profit

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
High af in B&Q

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Had my morning weed and contemplated life.

I wonder what 90s kid me would think if he knew that as an adult he'd get rilly high on the bad boy Bok Choy and order food from any where using a touch screen computer infinitely more powerful than the 486 dad plays doom 2 and commander keen on, and then use that same smart phone to connect to the internet to seamlessly buy The Running Man and then project it via Chromecast to a TV somehow bigger than anything he's ever seen, but flat cuz it's not a CRT.

The future is now and I'm watching Arnie in a dystopian alternative of what they thought now would be like back then.

Wanna show Megadrive kid me a Nintendo switch

Carth Dookie fucked around with this message at 01:18 on May 13, 2023

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
what was step 2 agai

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
inhale

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Jelly posted:

"Maybe bong hits will untangle all these leads." - Spigot

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Lol the running man is set in 2017

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Carth Dookie posted:

Lol the running man is set in 2017

awesome movie

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I love the saw!

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

LMFAO how did I forget the opera singing electricity thrower Dynamo?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

And when Conan bites that bird to death while crucified. Lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Went and bought a quarter at the neighborhood weed store that is basically a weed bodega in the ghetto earlier. $45 total for an eighth each of Kenny Powers and Banana Cream Cake x Jealousy. Not a bad price at all for a quad from a store in NM, tbh.

Kenny Powers is real dense, tiny indica nugs and BCC is a hybrid that ended up being one nug that was exactly 3.9g. Pretty good weed, but I also smoke like once every couple weeks right now.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Smoking on this Cake Batter and it smells great, real fruity, like fruit stripe gum, but the flavor is more rich/earthy...it's nice.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I got one of these dugouts and it makes me feel like I'm smoking cool future weed.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol I also went to that weed store, which was formerly a Circle K and then an abandoned building being squatted in as a homeless camp and feral cat den for years, after 8PM so I had to order off a posted menu and buy weed through a barred door in the foyer while security stood outside because of the character of my neighborhood.

The beauty of legal weed.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
theyre ready for omar

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

my local dispensary used to be a pizza hut. they did everything they could but you can still tell

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

MrQwerty posted:

lol I also went to that weed store, which was formerly a Circle K and then an abandoned building being squatted in as a homeless camp and feral cat den for years, after 8PM so I had to order off a posted menu and buy weed through a barred door in the foyer while security stood outside because of the character of my neighborhood.

The beauty of legal weed.

:hmmyes: in the foregone years of 2014-2015, where it was supremely easy to get a medical prescription in CA but recreational wasn't legal yet, this was how 80% of the :airquote: dispensaries :airquote: in the San Diego area operated. Working as intended - dispensaries can't use regular banks, and even today credit cards seem iffy on processing those transactions, so they have shitloads and shitloads of cash laying around. Thanks federal prohibition :thumbsup:

:lol: the store I go to now shares a parking lot with a gym and a 5.11 tacticool store. Its very easy to figure out exactly who is going where.

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

Funny how banking is still an issue in the weed industry when the best dispos use old bank spots for their air tight vaults to store product in.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Dead Nerve posted:

Funny how banking is still an issue in the weed industry when the best dispos use old bank spots for their air tight vaults to store product in.

I went to a different location, but the same franchise to purchase 600mgs of edibles today. It was in an big two story bank. I bet they have a kick rear end vault for storage.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Jelly posted:

Is there any other sort of house cleaning? Seriously.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Earwicker posted:

my local dispensary used to be a pizza hut. they did everything they could but you can still tell
http://notfoolinganybody.com/

(now also a subreddit, apparently)

shelley
Nov 8, 2010
i got a question about RSO: do you have to refrigerate it, or is it one of those things where it just keeps longer in the fridge but is safe at room temperature?

asking cause i wanna try some after reading about it in this thread, but i can’t refrigerate it. so if that’s a requirement then no worries, it’s just a method of :420: ingestion i haven’t tried yet and i’m curious

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
No you don’t have to refrigerate it. Even dispensaries don’t.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

yeah RSO is just a bunch of plant goo

shelley
Nov 8, 2010
oh awesome, thanks a ton

i was trying to figure it out by googling around and that was fuckin’ useless :lol:

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Stoned DIY is my favourite. I build all kinds of creative poo poo on weed. Folding dining tables, retractable projector screens, green oak joinery, geodesic domes, welding projects, just get high and think up something cool to make.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Vampire Panties posted:

:hmmyes: in the foregone years of 2014-2015, where it was supremely easy to get a medical prescription in CA but recreational wasn't legal yet, this was how 80% of the :airquote: dispensaries :airquote: in the San Diego area operated. Working as intended - dispensaries can't use regular banks, and even today credit cards seem iffy on processing those transactions, so they have shitloads and shitloads of cash laying around. Thanks federal prohibition :thumbsup:

:lol: the store I go to now shares a parking lot with a gym and a 5.11 tacticool store. Its very easy to figure out exactly who is going where.

I'd never been to this one outside normal people hours cuz it's only been the past couple months they started staying open past 8, it's pretty barebones but they have good prices and you can generally look through the stock through the display cases, magnifier jars and stuff. After 8 is buying through the barred door, and 9-10 (closing time) is through the old Circle K's window drawer lol.