Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Gyges posted:

Nah, there's no way for it to know that it's my apartment. I just happened to hear the noise I'd been trying to figure out, and saw it was a crow. I think it just likes to sit on the edge of roofs and make weird sounds.

you do realize that crows are perfectly capable of looking through windows. crows are also smart enough to see a person walk into a building and then see a light turn on inside and piece it together

I'll drop this because we're way off topic but please don't underestimate crows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

you do realize that crows are perfectly capable of looking through windows. crows are also smart enough to see a person walk into a building and then see a light turn on inside and piece it together

I'll drop this because we're way off topic but please don't underestimate crows

I never open my blinds and work the night shift. There's for real no way for anyone or any animal, other than the bats around here, to know which apartment I live in.

Indiana_Krom
Jun 18, 2007
Net Slacker
One Piece Manga Thread: Crows are assholes.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Doctor Syrup posted:

No, they're bugs.

*entire class* BATS ARENT BUGS!!!

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
One Piece Manga Thread: Please Don't Underestimate Crows

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

There are a couple of crows that chill outside our house, so my wife set out some food for them. They very quickly learned that she wasn't a threat, and now she's setting out food every day. The moment the front door opens they're already flying over or bobbing their heads trying to get a good look at her :3:

We put out a small bowl to carry the food, and a few days later we watched in disbelief as one of those fuckers lifted it into its mouth and flew off with it, never to be seen again. We use a heavier bowl now.

in short crows are awesome and you should feed them and become friends

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Gyges posted:

I never open my blinds and work the night shift. There's for real no way for anyone or any animal, other than the bats around here, to know which apartment I live in.

such hubris. the crow mafia will have a field day with you

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Drakkel posted:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
the second someone loses this argument yall gonna be like "yo ho ho he took a bite of crow crow"

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...
All this crow chat reminds me of my favorite crow story:

https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/ki6fnd/oregon_i_accidentally_created_an_army_of_crow/
https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/lobhtj/oregon_i_accidentally_created_an_army_of_crow/

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Drakkel posted:

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Believe in Crows

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

TCB... OPScans.. i dont care who... deliver upon us the chapter!

We've been spoiled by weekly wednesday releases recently

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
The chapters with lots of dialog/cleaning usually take longer to translate

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

I hope we get to learn what happened that day this week. It'd also be funny if Oda trolled us with 5+ chapters getting closer and closer to opening the meeting door.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
well probably get a chap today cuz raws have been out for a few hours

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
for my nakama*:

https://tcbscans.com/chapters/7369/one-piece-chapter-1084

*nakama means plan

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

all according to keikaku*

*keikaku means comrade

Marluxia
May 8, 2008

Oh no, Yamato being on that cover fills me with dread, considering everyone else there.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Good chapter.

Just stay off of OP Twitter. People are having a slap fight over Yamato again because of the color page spread, and it's even got the leakers like Redon going at each other

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Marluxia posted:

Oh no, Yamato being on that cover fills me with dread, considering everyone else there.

It's pretty obvious at this point that Oda himself thinks of Yamato as a girl, and his being a boy is because they're oden and it is just some dumb gag to him. Go figure the 50 year old guy who wrote the okama is kinda bad at understanding gender stuff.

If they were a real life person of course you would call Yamato a man, because motivation for your gender and identity doesn't matter and it would be the respectful thing to do.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
So uh. Is Lily on Amazon "Lily"?

RC Cola fucked around with this message at 18:50 on May 17, 2023

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Oda really knows how to pack a bunch of poo poo in one chapter, good lord

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
It's a picture of all the 10th strawhats. Just missing rope guy.

This info about lili is brand new to us, right? I hadnt heard anything about it before.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I almost didn't notice Imu actually said something because I was distracted by their big-rear end crown. drat, that's a tall crown. Doesn't hold a candle to Big Hat, though.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lol Charlos keeps getting his rear end kicked on every appearance he makes

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

He deserves it

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

No Wave posted:

It's a picture of all the 10th strawhats. Just missing rope guy.

This info about lili is brand new to us, right? I hadnt heard anything about it before.

100% new information. Alabasta's current ruler King Cobra and Amazon Lily's current ruler is Boa Handcock. they both have snake themed names. this might have been sitting right in front of us for a very long time

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Plutonis posted:

Lol Charlos keeps getting his rear end kicked on every appearance he makes

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

100% new information. Alabasta's current ruler King Cobra and Amazon Lily's current ruler is Boa Handcock. they both have snake themed names. this might have been sitting right in front of us for a very long time

One is a family name and one is a given name though, so there's that.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Oda does it again!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Who wants some pancakes

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
what a chapter

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

Plutonis posted:

Who wants some pancakes

is that gear 5th????

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012
New theory: Imu didn’t kill Lili. Imu is Lili. She therefore never placed her sword before the Empty Throne, and thus technically isn’t violating an oath by sitting on it. She’s survived all this time by occasionally bodyjacking her own descendants somehow, and is currently planning to do this to Vivi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

I was thinking she could be toki. Lili would have been in enough danger to need to jump forward 800 whole years. I am not brushed up on my toki lore though.

No Wave fucked around with this message at 19:23 on May 17, 2023