Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
Chainsaw motorcycle still rocks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
:kickinrad:L

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
"Eat this." Lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

what the gently caress...

copy
Jul 26, 2007

so loving cool goddamn

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
It's nice of Falling to at least help the demon get her cooking so she doesn't have to murder them

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
:pray: Fujimoto, please tell me he can fuse with the bike and wear it as an exosuit. let me have this

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
We've gone from "Fujimoto saw The Menu" to "Fujimoto saw Shin Kamen Rider"

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Just wait until Denji splits the bike in half to use as a weapon and we can go to DMC levels of awesome.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Fujimoto must have been absolutely beaming when he finally got the chef falling devil to say “eat this”

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Das Boo posted:

"Eat this." Lol

that sounds suspiciously like what a corn dog might say

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
Eat this is an iconic line delivered by an iconic character. This arc is fantastic, as has the rest of part 2 been

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I mean I kind of can't blame Denji for assuming "something weird and chainsaw related is happening, I must be causing this somehow!" It's not like his powers came with an instruction manual he's been figuring it out as he goes.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Maybe he does have the power to make chainsaw vehicles and just didn't know how. I think that would be cool, like Ghost Rider.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I mean I kind of can't blame Denji for assuming "something weird and chainsaw related is happening, I must be causing this somehow!" It's not like his powers came with an instruction manual he's been figuring it out as he goes.

Honestly like for instance could he even guess that Pochita can just be another clone of Denji,devils are weird yo

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Kwyndig posted:

Maybe he does have the power to make chainsaw vehicles and just didn't know how. I think that would be cool, like Ghost Rider.

Beam did mention that the Chainsawman he remembered used their powers differently. so we may fully be in a situation where your powers are as strong and varied as your imagination

Asa turned a whole Aquarium into a weapon. if she was a narcissist everyone would be in very big trouble

copy
Jul 26, 2007

yeah i assumed that asa made the bike a chainsawbike to save herself without revealing to denji that she has powers

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Except Asa just yelled "SUPER CHAINSAW MAN MOTORCYCLE!" right before it happened.

Once is coincidence. Twice is happenstance. Denji completely ignoring all the signs a third time starts to look dumb, and not in the ways he's normally dumb.

I'm kind of hoping at this point, given that Nayuta all but said that Asa's a devil, that Denji's playing extra dumb because he figures he's not going to wreck his chances with a girl that's apparently into him by admitting he realizes what she's trying to keep secret.

Elite
Oct 30, 2010
Asa yelled “Denji spinal cord sword” before, and absolutely nothing happened.

Denji might just think she shouts weird goofy stuff for no reason every now and again.

Denji was there when Asa turned an aquarium into a spear and killed the eternity devil. But he was also heavily distracted playing with penguins so might not have noticed.

Flair
Apr 5, 2016

Maybe chainsawing his own brains have left a permanent impact to his intelligence (or whatever was remaining).

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

if she was a narcissist everyone would be in very big trouble

Or if Japan was Communist society.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Elite posted:

Denji might just think she shouts weird goofy stuff for no reason every now and again.

Denji was there when Asa turned an aquarium into a spear and killed the eternity devil. But he was also heavily distracted playing with penguins so might not have noticed.

I don't think he saw or heard about the Aquarium Spear, so just assumed they were let out for some reason.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Elite posted:

"What a fun way to say goodbye!" :3:

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

This thread after a chapter shows a mysterious devil/power: :derp: Speculation time :supaburn:

This thread after a chapter shows a mysterious devil/power and directly asks what devil it is: :tootzzz: Hmm what's up with that bike :thunk:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Denji is currently riding a motorcycle that is also a chainsaw with a girl tightly clinging to his back he is not questioning poo poo right now.

Elite
Oct 30, 2010

Scholtz posted:

This thread after a chapter shows a mysterious devil/power: :derp: Speculation time :supaburn:

This thread after a chapter shows a mysterious devil/power and directly asks what devil it is: :tootzzz: Hmm what's up with that bike :thunk:

We don’t want to guess 57 esoteric concepts then it turns out the answer is The Giant Tentacles And Turning Your Arms Into Hammers Devil.

We’ve learnt our lesson.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Scholtz posted:

well yeah did you see how loving rad that bike is

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

It's the munchies devil (since it's clearly not powerful enough to be something like the hunger devil)

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Scholtz posted:

Denji's wondering about that so we don't have to

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

So Nayuta and the dogs are probably nearby watching and most likely think this is the sickest poo poo and will want Denji to date Asa so more sick poo poo like this can keep happening.

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

Scholtz posted:

i don't care what kind of devil it is, what i care about is that the thread has devoted no time at all to discussing its COME THE gently caress ON facial expression

this is the face of a devil who is about to go complain about how broken and unfair chainsaw man is to everyone they know

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

oh my God he's wearing a lil bib

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
He's the Being Eaten Devil

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Jerkface posted:

oh my God he's wearing a lil bib

cleanliness is godliness

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Chainsaw Man X Ghost Rider was not a crossover I had ever thought of before, but now...

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I am not about to question who the Nth devil in this comic is while there's a chainsaw motorcycle revving in my face.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

this is clearly the "I'm the baby, gotta love me" devil

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

ZiegeDame posted:

He's the Being Eaten Devil

No wonder he can't get the job done, he's been weakened by vore fans.

Elite
Oct 30, 2010

Jerkface posted:

this is clearly the "I'm the baby, gotta love me" devil

Can't unsee this now.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Das Boo posted:

I am not about to question who the Nth devil in this comic is while there's a chainsaw motorcycle revving in my face.

yup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular
It's the Dying to a Sick Chaincycle-Wheelie Demon

We can't honestly say it's something we wouldn't fear, even if it would be sick as all hell