Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Irony.or.Death posted:

The parts where you're actually exploring and seeing new stuff were fine, but the orb/ingredient picking absolutely should have come with a "harvest all" button.

Agreed, like all the grinding in the game, it gets old fast. Luckily, mods!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
Is there a mod that removes levelling or level scaling completely?

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Polaron posted:

The main story cutscene where Crossbones is chasing Johnny and then turns around to see the Ride leaping over a canyon, with the cut inside to Robbie looking like he's having the time of his life and the Hunter clutching the dashboard looking TERRIFIED was one of my favorite moments in the entire game. That shot was a perfect comic book panel.

My fave is Hunter doing the Hell Ride pose coming to Johnny Blaze's rescue. Like what up motherfuckers, this a hero c-c-c-combo ! We doing Goth Metal today, fastball special eat your loving heart out !

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Skippy McPants posted:

Hulk lacks quick and/or card draw in his kit. That alone knocks him out of the top tier, for me.

Forgot to address this but : by the time you get Hulk, this really doesn't matter the way I play. The reason is, I aggressively try and mod A) AoE marking abilities to be free and B) any Chain or AoE power to have Mark on it. If it's got it out of the Coil, great. If not, I'll prioritize naked Mark skills and AoE skills over all others. Upgrade, roll the first mod, if it's The One, good, if not, toss it and move on. It's cheap, you don't have to bother with save scumming or gaming seeds or whatnot, and eventually most heroes will have one or two skills that mark a bunch of assholes in one card play. The card draw sort of sorts itself out from pushing into your guys (or just Hunter drawing a bunch of poo poo off their collar)

Then you can fill every deck with hard hits, and Quick isn't any issue. Obviously if you're the kind of lucker who rolls Free on Iron Man's or Wanda's gigantic AoE marks (or, Heaven forbid, roll Mark on Aerial Assault), then that's even better ; but you don't really have to swing for the stratosphere when then fence works just as well. I've got a Cap on my latest run with Mark on both Shield Tosses and he's a halfway decent include on the back of just that (and you *know* how hard it is to string "Cap" and "halfway decent" together).

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm

Kobal2 posted:

My fave is Hunter doing the Hell Ride pose coming to Johnny Blaze's rescue. Like what up motherfuckers, this a hero c-c-c-combo ! We doing Goth Metal today, fastball special eat your loving heart out !

I had my Hunter dressed like a heavy metal Valkyrie queen (punk rock outfit in black and red with the winged crown) which made that scene absolutely perfect.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Kobal2 posted:

Forgot to address this but : by the time you get Hulk, this really doesn't matter the way I play. The reason is, I aggressively try and mod A) AoE marking abilities to be free and B) any Chain or AoE power to have Mark on it. If it's got it out of the Coil, great. If not, I'll prioritize naked Mark skills and AoE skills over all others. Upgrade, roll the first mod, if it's The One, good, if not, toss it and move on. It's cheap, you don't have to bother with save scumming or gaming seeds or whatnot, and eventually most heroes will have one or two skills that mark a bunch of assholes in one card play. The card draw sort of sorts itself out from pushing into your guys (or just Hunter drawing a bunch of poo poo off their collar)

Then you can fill every deck with hard hits, and Quick isn't any issue. Obviously if you're the kind of lucker who rolls Free on Iron Man's or Wanda's gigantic AoE marks (or, Heaven forbid, roll Mark on Aerial Assault), then that's even better ; but you don't really have to swing for the stratosphere when then fence works just as well. I've got a Cap on my latest run with Mark on both Shield Tosses and he's a halfway decent include on the back of just that (and you *know* how hard it is to string "Cap" and "halfway decent" together).

I was worried no one was going to mention how utterly good and amazing Marked is. Especially, as you mention, if you put Marked on AOE/Chain abilities. This can instantly turn middling or flawed characters like Wolverine or Scarlet Witch into valuable contributors. It even makes the often sub-par Hero Combo cards into a really good play because of their high single-target damage and bonus effect that buffs two heroes, and the only thing it costs you is heroism.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Kobal2 posted:

It's not that you can't work around it; it's that Quick/Free, Draw, and Mark are the three strongest keywords in the game. Ideally, you want two of the three on as many cards as possible. As a result, a character with a lot of cards that do one of the three tends to be higher tier because that means you can get more cards with two out of three. Hulk can only ever have one of three. That is enough to make him viable, and his damage is good enough to make him strong with support, but he's not a kill-everything-instantly S-tier, in my opinion.

And to be clear, all the heroes can perform well with optimized decks. Even at U3 Level 40, the game is never hard enough to render anyone non-viable. Like, if we're talking an A-through-F tier list, I don't think anyone on the roster goes below a C-grade.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Away all Goats posted:

I was worried no one was going to mention how utterly good and amazing Marked is. Especially, as you mention, if you put Marked on AOE/Chain abilities. This can instantly turn middling or flawed characters like Wolverine or Scarlet Witch into valuable contributors. It even makes the often sub-par Hero Combo cards into a really good play because of their high single-target damage and bonus effect that buffs two heroes, and the only thing it costs you is heroism.

Apply 1 Mark is outstanding. One of the things that makes Magik so good is that you can roll it on her Gather ability, which has one of the largest AoEs game and groups enemies for easy followup. It's even more exceptional with a lot of the AoE Legendaries because they tend to Exhaust after use, and you rarely need more than one or two big Mark effects per mission. You want Mark on nearly every good AoE in the game.

Only exception is stuff like Annihilation because it's going to kill everything it hits 100% of the time.

Edit: in other news, I love this no combo cards mod. Deck consistency feels so much better without two dead cards in every mission deck.

Skippy McPants fucked around with this message at 23:32 on May 30, 2023

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Out of curiosity, what's everyone's take on the various Hunter passives that are unlocked via each of the suits?

I've been doing a Light-path run that hasn't moved off the default "Gain 1 Heroism or 1 Resist at the start of each turn" passive just because nothing else seems really appealing for my current deck. I know that Christopher Odd ended up switching to the "Hunter cards do not Exhaust" passive for his Dark-path run of the game, and was getting great mileage out of being able to reused his modded Free Mindbenders and Annihilation over and over again.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

They kinda messed up and made Fully Charged (1 Resist/Hero) one of the first and best passives in the game. Master of the Hunter is better, but that's post-game only. Ancestors' Guidance (no Exhaust) is counter-productive, in my opinion. You want to Exhaust cards, even Hunter's outstanding cards, because anything that slims your deck is good.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

W.T. Fits posted:

Out of curiosity, what's everyone's take on the various Hunter passives that are unlocked via each of the suits?

I've been doing a Light-path run that hasn't moved off the default "Gain 1 Heroism or 1 Resist at the start of each turn" passive just because nothing else seems really appealing for my current deck. I know that Christopher Odd ended up switching to the "Hunter cards do not Exhaust" passive for his Dark-path run of the game, and was getting great mileage out of being able to reused his modded Free Mindbenders and Annihilation over and over again.

That is exactly the route I went with her passives. One heroism or resist every single turn is almost too good to pass up but when you have a few Free Mindbenders that don’t exhaust, you can wreak some havoc with them, hopefully have done enough dark plays to pop Ebony collar, then Wild Strike some shlub into dust for one card play. Zero, if the Wild Strike has Quick.

Dark Hunter is just so much more fun than Light Hunter, and Annihilation is a disgustingly good legendary.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

W.T. Fits posted:

Funny you should ask ! I consciously tried to push myself to move away from it during this playthrough.

First of all, the Meat Suit passive is bugged and/or possibly only works with a Charlie you summon, it doesn't work in the ONE mission where you have a permanent Charlie with you AND you're putting the Meat Suit on for story reasons.
So there's that.
Since you should never ever summon Charlie otherwise for any reason up to and including "a gun to your head", weeeeell...

The Midnight Sun one I think would have been better on a Light Hunter who isn't running a pair of Last Sights. As I'm not that person, "once per mission, get Concealed" didn't exactly scream awesome to me. I really do like Concealed though, you can do pretty stupid stuff with it and it memorably saved my bacon against Dracula, but... yeah.

The Symbiote suit is kind of OK in boss missions or "blow hydra devices" missions - 10% chance to draw a Bind card doesn't seem like much but it really stacks up considering how often Hunter winds up acting, to the point that I almost always wound up with a Bind in hand in boss missions. Some of the time I had one fast enough to finish "destroy hydra devices" in one turn.
Of course, it's less good than "just bring Strange/Venom/Ughspidey" to ensure it happens more consistently ; but it's there I guess and you don't have to jigger decks to fit those particular heroic cards in just for the one mission. It's an OK panic button when bosses surprise you in a routine mission, though. In most other cases, it's "draw a free card to Redraw/Discard", which is not nothing, buuuut... yes.

Dark Champion would be quite OK, except if like me you like big red numbers you've been running the Dark Collar for a long time anyway. My big hits are double damage more often than not, and since I've been stacking crit chance on Hunter whenever available anyway it was pretty redundant by the time it unlocked. Maybe the Light one feels better ?

Vengeance is straight garbage tier. It would still be garbage if it was a 100% chance because I don't want to be hit *at all*, much less "have some token chance to mark when I'm shot in the face".

Salem's Saviour is pretty good, drawing a card free gratis every other play is choice (especially if you're running something other than the Balanced Collar) - the only issue being that it only works on demons and it's a chore to tweak your passive when you're running against other factions. That being said past the midgame most non-Vampyre missions will at minimum have SOME token demons in them, so you can usually make it work even if you forget. It'd say it's the best of the not_Fully Charged bunch. The other issue is that it's RNG dependant ; but again Hunter usually acts a lot so you can typically count on at least one free card a turn.

I guess you *could* build something around Ancestor's Guidance ? I dunno, besides Annihilation I can't really think of a Hunter card+ that exhausts ; and if something is still alive after the first Annihilation you're doing something wrong.

The Super suit is very very good, but of course it's a New Game+ one, so it would be.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Kobal2 posted:

I guess you *could* build something around Ancestor's Guidance ? I dunno, besides Annihilation I can't really think of a Hunter card+ that exhausts ; and if something is still alive after the first Annihilation you're doing something wrong.

Mindbender Exhausts and is very good. Of course, that's because it Exhausts. Land a Free mod on two of them and you've got a pair of cards that cost nothing and reduce your overall deck size by 2. Oh, and it also ramps Obsidion Collar, which is nice.

The passive is almost tempting just for a second Annihilation, but I played around with it for a while and realized that you very rarely need or want a second Annihilation.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Polaron posted:

I had my Hunter dressed like a heavy metal Valkyrie queen (punk rock outfit in black and red with the winged crown) which made that scene absolutely perfect.

I really loved the Blaze arc. Just one metal album cover after the other, it's great.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Kobal2 posted:

I was thinking about building around Mindbender and Patience with that, but it really couldn't compare to all my quick modded cards.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

ulmont posted:

I was thinking about building around Mindbender and Patience with that, but it really couldn't compare to all my quick modded cards.

Patience is really let down by not being an attack card. Wild Strike can deal equivalent damage with Obsidian Collar and is a lot less awkward to play.

Wild Strike in general is crazy high above the power curve. A 250% offense attack with no downside is absurd.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
So, I'm playing a mission and when I ended the turn... nothing happens. The bad guys don't take their moves. Is there anyway around this because I was doing pretty good in this fight.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

I've had the AI last for five or six seconds, but never do the full X-Com enemy action soft-lock. Could try saving and reloading maybe, if the game'll let you?

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

Deptfordx posted:

So playing it now.

Love the tactical card combat.

Absolutely hate the friendship/hangout stuff, and I know a lot of others like it, but the whole thing strikes me as both terribly written and tedious BS. :shrug:

If I just want to playthough on normal level can I ignore all the parasocial/persona stuff or do I have to engage with this mechanic the whole length of the game? Because I'm not doing that.

The writing and dialogue in this game was some of the cringiest poo poo I have ever seen. I've sat through some bad superhero movies in my time, but there were points when playing this game where I just felt really embarrassed for everyone involved.

But I finished the game anyway - the fighting was that good. Spider-man was just broken for me, in a fun way. And I cackled like an idiot every time I used Hell Ride.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I loved the dialogue. Blade's whole book club sidestory got me good

Steve: I don't know how to say this but I think Blade only started this book club to impress me

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

ulmont posted:

On second thought, Light Hunter has a card that exhausts and says "the next card played isn't discarded", you could do some impressively dumb stuff with that like running Assimilation every goddamn turn or playing back-to-back (Free) Blessing of the Vishanti or massively redrawn Hellfire Beam... Hmm.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
I liked the dialogue, and think the writing team had a better handle on these characters than a lot of comic writers do. There's a lot of front-loaded MCU banter, but it dials it back and a lot of the side stuff had its own goofy sense of humour. This is possibly the only time I've liked Deadpool since I was about 15.

Bettik
Jan 28, 2008

Space-age Rock Star
I really liked a ton of the writing in this game but the notable weak spot was the front loaded iron man / dr strange stuff. Once the game came out of the “we are trying to impress you with these characters you know from the MCU!” phase things got much better. The quieter moments are generally all nicely done too.

Weirdly I actually like MCU Iron Man and Dr strange so I should have been primed to enjoy the intro but it really didn’t fire. I do actually like IM and Strange in this game once it chills out a bit and they settle into who they are in this context.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Bettik posted:

I really liked a ton of the writing in this game but the notable weak spot was the front loaded iron man / dr strange stuff. Once the game came out of the “we are trying to impress you with these characters you know from the MCU!” phase things got much better. The quieter moments are generally all nicely done too.

Weirdly I actually like MCU Iron Man and Dr strange so I should have been primed to enjoy the intro but it really didn’t fire. I do actually like IM and Strange in this game once it chills out a bit and they settle into who they are in this context.

That's exactly what I was referring to. It doesn't help that the Iron Man VA seems to be channelling RDJ a bit.

I think what this game is good at is drilling into their vulnerabilities, like Stark's control issues or Strange's superiority. I think this is a good game from the get-go, but it really takes a long time to reveal its best stuff.

bobtheconqueror
May 10, 2005
Yeah they play up a lot of the personal drama in the first portion of the game. Once they tone that down a bit the whole cast is a lot better.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019
The pacing is a bit weird sometimes though. Like, Tony's friendship arc is "the spooky stuff freaks me the gently caress out !" to "ok, my freaking out is a hindrance, how do I get less spooked ?" to "Well, all right, it's not so bad"... yet you still get random conversations where he's "THIS IS SPOOKY poo poo AND I HATE THIS AAAAH"

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Kobal2 posted:

The pacing is a bit weird sometimes though. Like, Tony's friendship arc is "the spooky stuff freaks me the gently caress out !" to "ok, my freaking out is a hindrance, how do I get less spooked ?" to "Well, all right, it's not so bad"... yet you still get random conversations where he's "THIS IS SPOOKY poo poo AND I HATE THIS AAAAH"

Yeah, there's one conversation where Peter Parker can mention knowing Morbius, and it's like "do you mean Mike? Yeah man, you were playing video games with him like five minutes ago, he's been here for 3 months. We're almost best friends."

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Yeah, this game has some points where it's clear a few event flags were missed in editing. Like my current Light Hunter run where I've been keeping Sara up to date on the status of my collar every time there was a major change with it, only for her to have a dialogue session near the end of the story where she's like, "Why didn't you tell me about this when it happened?"

Or how you can learn the big secret from fully exploring the Abbey by the start of Act 2, only for them to treat it as some shocking revelation on the eve of the final battle when you've known about it for most of the game.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Skippy McPants posted:

They kinda messed up and made Fully Charged (1 Resist/Hero) one of the first and best passives in the game.

It's the fact that the resists stack that make it so hosed up. "Oh you didn't get hit? Have another!" If they made it last a turn only then it would be more balanced, but also it's really fun to build a lot of stacks and tank through poo poo.

Skippy McPants posted:

Wild Strike in general is crazy high above the power curve. A 250% offense attack with no downside is absurd.

Well it does apply a stack of vulnerability to yourself... which can be negated by stacks of resist!

itskage fucked around with this message at 15:09 on May 31, 2023

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

itskage posted:

Well it does apply a stack of vulnerability to yourself... which can be negated by stacks of resist!

Or, more commonly, by just not taking damage because you kilt everything. Which is the same reason the Fully Charged Passive falls off. Resist and bonus Heroism over time begins to matter less when most missions end in one or two turns.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Disco Pope posted:

Yeah, there's one conversation where Peter Parker can mention knowing Morbius, and it's like "do you mean Mike? Yeah man, you were playing video games with him like five minutes ago, he's been here for 3 months. We're almost best friends."

Oh yeah, I noted that one too :)

"I even know a doctor who turned himself into a vampire !"
"... yes, Peter. He's like, 5 feet away. We were at Magik's birthday party together, remember ? Kind of rude of you to still mention it, honestly. I think it's like, a disability or something."

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

I think Morbius has the worst dialog of all the heroes. He seems like he’s trying too hard, dorky but not in a charming way.

I also think Wanda’s voice actor went a little too hard on the “tortured, fragile soul” aspect. I know it’s game-relevant but still.

NG+ is a bit of a rude awakening as far as how bad everyone’s starting cards are. Chain strike with a max of 2? Same with Witchfire? Blech.

It’s also kinda tough to balance who I’m taking missions on - need to take them to unlock more cards but without unlocked cards they are worthless in battle.

Resources are also extremely scarce with all the research unlocked already. All those Abbey upgrades are expensive as hell.

Still having fun with a one-Hunter show since I rolled over ~80 champion levels worth of health and offense.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

The Midniter posted:

I think Morbius has the worst dialog of all the heroes. He seems like he’s trying too hard, dorky but not in a charming way.

I'm pretty sure that's by design. Or at least it feels like it. "Oh, Hunter, I think we're doing heroic banter ! I know banter, in fact I've studied that ! Let me just get my notes !" kind of thing.

quote:

It’s also kinda tough to balance who I’m taking missions on - need to take them to unlock more cards but without unlocked cards they are worthless in battle.

I prioritize Intel/Hero Ops/MOAR INTEL & OPS research + missions in the earliest game - free cards for assholes whose starter decks are just too awful to consider slotting even as third wheels. gently caress off, Robbie, come back with a Quick card and the drinks are on you anyhow. Go save LA or some poo poo, I dunno.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Hellmouth having a percentage to fail is really the pits. If I'm going to waste a turn setting that thing up and then another to send an enemy into it, they should not be able to just go "Nah"

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Kobal2 posted:

I'm pretty sure that's by design. Or at least it feels like it. "Oh, Hunter, I think we're doing heroic banter ! I know banter, in fact I've studied that ! Let me just get my notes !" kind of thing.

I agree that it feels by design, but unfortunately, design or not he's a boring nerdlinger I don't want to hang out with.

DeathChicken posted:

Hellmouth having a percentage to fail is really the pits. If I'm going to waste a turn setting that thing up and then another to send an enemy into it, they should not be able to just go "Nah"

Drops are cool as an environmental bonus but aren't worth it on a card. Robbie might actually have the lowest average card quality of any hero. He's carried by a few solid options, but building a full deck of eight cards you want is difficult with him.

Skippy McPants fucked around with this message at 18:19 on May 31, 2023

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

DeathChicken posted:

I feel like that's on you, really, for reading Hellmouth and not thinking "eeeeeh, Free maybe, and even then maaaaaybe. Free Strengthen is ok I guess". Ghost Rider's hardest challenge really is "gently caress, I have to put at least ONE skill in the deck, haven't I ?!"

ETA : also, Hellmouth. The pits. Heh. Heheh. Heheheh. I see what you did there.
(or maybe I'm just drunk. Either way.)

Kobal2 fucked around with this message at 19:38 on May 31, 2023

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Kobal2 posted:

I prioritize Intel/Hero Ops/MOAR INTEL & OPS research + missions in the earliest game - free cards for assholes whose starter decks are just too awful to consider slotting even as third wheels. gently caress off, Robbie, come back with a Quick card and the drinks are on you anyhow. Go save LA or some poo poo, I dunno.

Unfortunately the hero ops I get right now are ~3 levels higher than most of the heroes I don’t use right now so running a bunch of ops wouldn’t work. I wish there weren’t level caps on the ops.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

The Midniter posted:

Unfortunately the hero ops I get right now are ~3 levels higher than most of the heroes I don’t use right now so running a bunch of ops wouldn’t work. I wish there weren’t level caps on the ops.

I was going to say "Threat Room", but that's some more casheesh and research, isn't it ?
Guess you're gonna have to bite the bullet and bring Ughspidey on a mission, then. Or is it Cap ? Nico, maybe.
Just don't bring Robbie. gently caress his starter deck, for real. Craft things for him, even with stuff you fished out of the garbage, I beg you.

Joke aside, Ghost Rider is maybe the swingiest hero in terms of "whoa, he's absolute poo poo" to "jesus gently caress, how good is he ?!" in terms of starter deck/built deck contrast. Magik is up there as well but even she needs some key mods to really sing. Robbie will gently caress poo poo up with raw + cards. But he REALLY needs those + cards.

Kobal2 fucked around with this message at 20:10 on May 31, 2023

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
https://twitter.com/stephentotilo/status/1663957391904210956

Pretty much knew this was coming but loving Take Two. So short sighted.

I still can't help wondering if this Midnight Suns would have done better if the kept the same exact gameplay but just didn't call the characters abilities "cards". I think the game would have sold much more if instead of using the cards abstraction they just stated - "Yeah, you equip each character with 10 skills and then during battle you have a 15% chance that skill showing up on any given turn. But you can of course adjust the odds of a specific skill showing up through a variety of means." The irony would be that it's probably more difficult to explain in some ways but I think it would be exactly fiddly and crunchy enough to convince a lot of XCOM players to give it a shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

It might have helped, but the game suffered from a range of other issues.

- It wasn't X-Com 3. Unfair as it might be, there's a decent chunk of people out there who only wanted more X-Com forever from the studio.
- They bungled the marketing. Like Guardians of the Galaxy and Marvel's Avengers, trying to tie a non-MCU game to the MCU's clout was a mistake, especially with the MCU brand waning.
- Fire Emblem'ish games that mix TBS and character relationship stuff is a small niche, at the end of the day. It's a style of game I love, but it is never going to bring in the big bucks.

Edit: I said it back in February when Jake announced his departure, but it's a minor miracle that these games exist at all. Ever since the first Nu X-Com, it has felt like everything that followed was fighting the odds. I'm glad we got four amazing games before The Money kicked in the door and murdered everyone on the later of efficiency.

Skippy McPants fucked around with this message at 21:10 on May 31, 2023