Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Sacrist65 posted:

While I brew my black rifle coffee I think I'll watch my favorite vet comedy channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQAnrW45ohs

Jesus Christ vet culture is the loving wwwwoooooorst.

On the one hand, that video is the reason why I pretend I was never in. On the other hand, I learned what an otamatone is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
There needs to be someone whose job it is to remind everyone in uniform, before attempting this kind of thing, that if you’re any good at anything else you wouldn’t still be in uniform.

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss
Reading the comments took me to a dark place.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Sacrist65 posted:

Reading the comments took me to a dark place.

The military?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Stultus Maximus posted:

There needs to be someone whose job it is to remind everyone in uniform, before attempting this kind of thing, that if you’re any good at anything else you wouldn’t still be in uniform.

"If any of us were loving smart we wouldn't be here," was something that I definitely something I said in frustration in the military.

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

Wasabi the J posted:

"If any of us were loving smart we wouldn't be here," was something that I definitely something I said in frustration in the military.

To cosign... people these days ask me which branch I served in. I reply USAF and USA.

They normally will state how great that is and ask me what made me join two branches?

"I was stupid twice."

Crickets

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Booger Presley posted:

To cosign... people these days ask me which branch I served in. I reply USAF and USA.

They normally will state how great that is and ask me what made me join two branches?

"I was stupid twice."

Crickets

I usually reply with "I got lost on my way back to the war."

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Drunkcontent- today I became the guy who snapped at his sister when she was about to pour his goddamned hundred dollar bottle of rum into her loving Walmart eggnog

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

GD_American posted:

Drunkcontent- today I became the guy who snapped at his sister when she was about to pour his goddamned hundred dollar bottle of rum into her loving Walmart eggnog

That is fair.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
You have to put at least two out of the three spirits of bourbon, rum, or brandy in egg nog. You can't just spike it with one.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

GD_American posted:

Justified.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

GD_American posted:

This is not an unreasonable reaction.

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012
definitely wish i had some eggnog and rum right now. no reason other than I'm gay and it's delicious.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.
DIY eggnog:

Eggs, milk/cream, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg. Mix vigorously.

Add rum. Or bourbon.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Naramyth posted:

DIY eggnog:

Eggs, milk/cream, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg. Mix vigorously.

Add rum. Or bourbon.

The best egg nogs use equal portions of bourbon, rum, and brandy.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO2272xRzio

i heard the first verse on the clock app, but he put the whole thing out and i'm a fan.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
edit: ahhhhh

Victor Vermis fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Mar 31, 2023

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
I mean I only hit lit not drunk but 5 French 75s and a vesper martini (yuck) got me feeling nice while I was studying and annotating COIN literature. Also the spot is 10m from the CUNY Graduate Center, the cheesecake is nice af, they can make a French 75 in the first place, and they threw in that purple stuff to boot (Empress Gin). Also the waitress was cute and I def wanna smash, lowkey. Don’t wanna gently caress around w it right right now, plus the woman’s gotta make a living so gonna leave it alone for a while. But yo a man can dream. Gonna just keep it chill, drink my drinks, eat the food, read my papers, chat if she chatting, keep it moving if that’s the deal.

Anyway gently caress all that I love my French 75. gently caress any other drink, how about that.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

TheWeedNumber posted:

I mean I only hit lit not drunk but 5 French 75s and a vesper martini (yuck) got me feeling nice while I was studying and annotating COIN literature. Also the spot is 10m from the CUNY Graduate Center, the cheesecake is nice af, they can make a French 75 in the first place, and they threw in that purple stuff to boot (Empress Gin). Also the waitress was cute and I def wanna smash, lowkey. Don’t wanna gently caress around w it right right now, plus the woman’s gotta make a living so gonna leave it alone for a while. But yo a man can dream. Gonna just keep it chill, drink my drinks, eat the food, read my papers, chat if she chatting, keep it moving if that’s the deal.

Anyway gently caress all that I love my French 75. gently caress any other drink, how about that.

maybe this is what white girl drunk looks like for fat dudes because idk why I said all that but gently caress it.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

TheWeedNumber posted:

5 french 75s? Are you trying to set up some counterbattery fire against Le Boche?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

A.o.D. posted:

5 french 75s? Are you trying to set up some counterbattery fire against Le Boche?

Or his own liver.

Anyway, tequila.

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Or his own liver.

Anyway, tequila.

Pretty deep in the cheap bourbon right now...

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

ASAPI posted:

Pretty deep in the cheap bourbon right now...

Evan Williams will never steer you wrong.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

A.o.D. posted:

They were delicious but yeah, 15 a drink is not something that’s repeatable on a weekly basis. Also I’m 300lbs b. It takes that to hit at all!

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Evan Williams will never steer you wrong.

Mash like and subscribe

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

SquirrelyPSU posted:

sour Mash like and subscribe

Cenen
Apr 7, 2011
If I had a bad Captain I would call them the Craptain.

Edit: Crapstain?

Cenen fucked around with this message at 21:38 on May 8, 2023

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

whenever my mom mentions eric clapton i immediately call him eric crapton

Cenen
Apr 7, 2011
This guy gets it.

bennyfactor
Nov 21, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

whenever my mom mentions eric clapton i immediately call him eric crapton

Only registered members can see post attachments!

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
yesterday i found out that there is a french 125 and it involves cognac instead of gin i think.

think i might try one of those at some point.

anyway only had two french 75s the night before last. had to network with a buncha old whites.

bottom line: white America loves me

Cenen
Apr 7, 2011
If there was a big draft war but you were a gang member would you still get drafted or no? I might have a draft dodge strategy.

bennyfactor
Nov 21, 2008

Cenen posted:

If there was a big draft war but you were a gang member would you still get drafted or no? I might have a draft dodge strategy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Underworld

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
So somebody recorded all of Red Storm Rising on YouTube with horrible cgi.

Before I lose my whole weekend to it, is it any good?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
No, and the audio from the jets covers the narration a lot of the time.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
Ok I'm home now. Because I bought me a cocktail set from target, 2 bottles of veuve, one bottle of empress gin, some lemons, some simple syrup, and a hand held juicer.

Lets see how long it takes me to burn through a 25 drink supply of french 75s!

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

TheWeedNumber posted:

Ok I'm home now. Because I bought me a cocktail set from target, 2 bottles of veuve, one bottle of empress gin, some lemons, some simple syrup, and a hand held juicer.

Lets see how long it takes me to burn through a 25 drink supply of french 75s!

I was a fan of making a pitcher of whatever for a while. The wife has forbidden me from doing that anymore as she tends to over serve herself when everything is premade.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
I am now six months away from not having to piss in a cup again.

I've got some plans, guys.

Gonna get pretty baked and listen to Tuvan throat singing.

Seriously,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2ovoRyv4kw

Gonna be great.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
im going to burn down this last bottle of empress gin and veuve i swear to loving god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk