Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Sedgr posted:

How many classic derails can we get in here simultaneously?

Grrrr! Cyclists!

Pineapple on pizza is OK on some pizza.

I hear Putin doesn't tip.

Putin is a real piece of poo poo.

when are we gonna give Ukraine F-16s and the treadmills to put them on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Lanternfly
Jun 26, 2023
Is this flag blue and yellow or black and gold?

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Anyone got any good fallout 4 mod recommendations? I've never beaten a Fallout game and that's the most recent one that doesn't suck according to google.

e: gently caress wrong tab but still, question stands

Vaginaface
Aug 26, 2013

HEY REI HEY REI,
do vaginaface!
Sorry TB, we're required to probe you for dropping post-nuke clancychat in the ukr thread :shrug:

AJA
Mar 28, 2015
IDK, Russia has already claimed to have destroyed 534 suits of Ukranian power armor and 13 Liberty Primes, seems on-topic to me?

zone
Dec 6, 2016

AJA posted:

IDK, Russia has already claimed to have destroyed 534 suits of Ukranian power armor and 13 Liberty Primes, seems on-topic to me?

The Imperator-Class Titan "Zelensky's Pride" fought its last battle heroically in Bakhmut yesterday. :patriot:

Horsebanger
Jun 25, 2009

Steering wheel! Hey! Steering wheel! Someone tell him to give it to me!
I heard they shot down a Gloriana Class battleship in the black sea

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

Horsebanger posted:

I heard they shot down a Gloriana Class battleship in the black sea

That's nothing compared to the foundering of the Prigozhin-class Heavy cruiser!

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Biden's Lambda Class shuttle spun in over the sea of Japan. There were no survivors.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

zone posted:

The Imperator-Class Titan "Zelensky's Pride" fought its last battle heroically in Bakhmut yesterday. :patriot:

Can't remember where I saw this, might have been in the earlier Ukraine thread.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
they prolly can find another t55 dipstick tbh

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Ukraine has already lost three questoris class knights, along with 2 dominus clas and dozens of armiger class knights.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
Breaking News !!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

The best Fallout 4 mod is the one called Fallout 3

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Russia is The Brotherhood Of Steal :xd:

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Toxic Mental posted:

The best Fallout 4 mod is the one called Fallout New Vegas

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

HonorableTB posted:

Anyone got any good fallout 4 mod recommendations? I've never beaten a Fallout game and that's the most recent one that doesn't suck according to google.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3779393 (link to fallout 4 modding thread)

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

zone posted:

The Legio Nafo will walk again!

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Games workshop is going to send an attack drone after them for using unlicensed models.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
Further nuance -- credit to somebody else

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

https://t.me/noel_reports/305

DailyHeil saying Gerasimov is sacked.

and now Gerasimov suddenly reappears

https://twitter.com/clashreport/status/1678283232234569728

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Good. This war is not going anywhere in Russia’s favor with these chucklefucks running the army:

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Huge LOL to Gerasimov sacked.

I guess if you do a coup you get everything you want. Right now every elite in Russia is looking at their knife drawer and thinking "You know, it's been a while since these have been sharpened."

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

zone posted:

https://twitter.com/FreeUkraine91/status/1678084938829111296
I too would like to know /s
The reason is obvious, my "anti-imperialist" 'friend.' They wanted to bring the vatnik union back into existence. Unfortunately for them, that wish doesn't look like it'll be fulfilled.

goddamn this guy reeaally hates wagner

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Speaking of Russian food, I went to a Russian restaurant in Helsinki years ago. The starter was just a stack of big pickles cut into sticks, but they were really nice, and I got bowls of honey and smetana to dip them in. Memorable for its simplicity, and I'd happily order it again.

The other memorable thing was that they had bear meat on the menu, but it was a bit out of my price range.

Computer viking fucked around with this message at 10:40 on Jul 10, 2023

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Huge LOL to Gerasimov sacked.

I guess if you do a coup you get everything you want. Right now every elite in Russia is looking at their knife drawer and thinking "You know, it's been a while since these have been sharpened."
The lesson seems to be the opposite. You might be incompetent and corrupt to the point your massive failures cause a coup attempt targeting you (which you fail to stop), but as long as you remain loyal to Putin (and he remains in power), you will retain your position and maybe even get some medal.

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/KevinRothrock/status/1678348736072675328?s=20

Huh. This story just gets weirder and weirder.

Also Erdogan news:

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1678350046348165120?s=20

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Rumors are that Russia is really hurting in Bakhmut and the mobilized men that replaced Wagner are performing badly. Maybe he just wants to get Wagner back to the front at any cost?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

ahhh there it is erdogan you rascal

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

From the Comics Thread, posted by Selachian.

sebmojo posted:

ahhh there it is erdogan you rascal

I'm pretty sure there's already a way for Turkey in the EU, but of course the real problem is that there's no way for Erdogan in the EU. And there never should be, unless he is willing to make real and meaningful changes. Sweden doesn't actually desperately need to be in Nato, because they don't share borders with Russia and are surrounded by Nato countries that do, and who they have mutual defence pacts with. They're fine, and getting into Nato would just be a nice thing that makes some things easier.

Letting a worldwide leader in corruption and human rights abuses into the EU isn't even close to being worth it.

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Jul 10, 2023

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
:wom:

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

gently caress me I havent seen that in a while.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Or put another way: There is already a path for Turkey to join the EU, it just requires that Erdoğan does the opposite of everything he has been working towards.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Yeah, Erdogan has absolutely zero interest in joining the EU, but a resumption of negotiations means funding from the EU and active negotiations is something that he can throw to moderates and progressives in the country.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Yeah, that's just pointless posturing that won't be acted on unless Erdogan does stuff first.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Best-case scenario: Erdogan does an UKIP and manages to get referendumed into joining the EU.

latent lunatic
Sep 5, 2018
I always imagine a waving lightsaber when seeing this.

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Best-case scenario: Erdogan does an UKIP and manages to get referendumed into joining the EU.

It won’t happen as Turkey doesn’t meet the criteria’s for entry in terms of free press and an independent judicial system

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

HonorableTB posted:

Google lied. Play New Vegas.