Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

i finished reading cromartie high school. the author does a kind of magic trick where he runs out of ideas incredibly early on, but it actually gets better from there. the gorilla sushi saga and like two volumes of sumo wrestling are just amazing. then in the last volume or two, it seems like he tries to get back onto the original theme and introduces a new incoming class and it all nosedives. by the time it got cancelled, it needed to be put out of its misery. anyway it was just a really fun manga and i’m bummed to be out of unread chapters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

watching Baccano! and this poo poo slick as hell

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

jumping across three different years among like ten different perspectives from people named Fitzgerald B. Czynerski ftw

dookieblunt
Jan 6, 2023

shoot the core!

Spoderman posted:

i finished reading cromartie high school. the author does a kind of magic trick where he runs out of ideas incredibly early on, but it actually gets better from there. the gorilla sushi saga and like two volumes of sumo wrestling are just amazing. then in the last volume or two, it seems like he tries to get back onto the original theme and introduces a new incoming class and it all nosedives. by the time it got cancelled, it needed to be put out of its misery. anyway it was just a really fun manga and i’m bummed to be out of unread chapters.

i loved the anime, glad you like tha manga :)

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

symbolic posted:

watching Baccano! and this poo poo slick as hell

it's one of my favs. it's so ftw

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I should finish durarara and watch baccano someday

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

me too. not today though

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ArfJason posted:

you should. DRRR! was my first anime and it was a drat perfect choice for it

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i watched the first season years ago. it was really cool and its that one type of show i really like (disparate people with their own stories criss corssing each others paths, tied to a central mystery) which is why i really dug oddtaxi too

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

RIP Paul Reubens. Pee-Wee's Big Adventure kicks rear end and I always liked seeing him show up in random roles in TV shows and movies

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

what!!! RIP

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

RIP Paul Reubens. Pee-Wee's Big Adventure kicks rear end and I always liked seeing him show up in random roles in TV shows and movies

The stand up special with Phil Hartman also rules. RIP

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

yup.hosed up to lose him

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

gonna miss him for sure. loved him in the buffy the vampire slayer movie

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

he was great in Blow (2001) (starring Johnny Depp)

sorry for so much specificity but it's too easy to make a joke about blowing paul reubens / being blown by him so i erred on the side of caution.

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Aw man, this hits right in the childhood. Pour one out for a real one.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Jesus I had no idea the guy was 70, that sucks :(

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Also just realized that Miss Yvonne from Pee Wee’s Playhouse is Charlie’s mom on It’s Always Sunny :staredog:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

:(

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Paul Puebens.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Insane that he basically got destroyed for jacking off. Something that most of us have done at least once or twice.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
His role on 30 Rock was so funny. RIP

wowee thanks again Dendy

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Insane that he basically got destroyed for jacking off. Something that most of us have done at least once or twice.

This.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Me Ree Herman

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

in an adult theater too

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Sobbing like a frightened dog because I saw some adult behaviour in an adult theater. Grow the gently caress up soyboys

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

just because we want to see ripped men moaning and cumming on the silver screen doesn't mean we want to see it from you, pee wee. User loses acting privileges for 100,000 hours.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
bought the final fantasy 7 remake material ultimania book and learned Tifa's offical bra size is 32DDD

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Nutmeg posted:

bought the final fantasy 7 remake material ultimania book and learned Tifa's offical bra size is 32DDD

Those are some big tits!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

That’s right, P-Mack.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Punished Chuck posted:

That’s right, P-Mack.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Punished Chuck posted:

That’s right, P-Mack.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Punished Chuck posted:

That’s right, P-Mack.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Punished Chuck posted:

That’s right, P-Mack.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Punished Chuck posted:

That’s right, P-Mack.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i watched the david harbour hellboy movie and it was really bad for all the expected reasons. however there were some very weird choices made about what hellboy stuff to adapt that i dont understand. like, they included lobster johnson in the hellboy origin scene, and even cast thomas haden church. he rules but i dont understand why they bothered

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I would bet somebody just realized that the hellboy license also meant they had the rights to use lobster johnson and were hoping for a cinematic universe

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

P-Mack posted:

Those are some big tits!

I was thinking the same thing.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

scary ghost dog posted:

i watched the david harbour hellboy movie and it was really bad for all the expected reasons. however there were some very weird choices made about what hellboy stuff to adapt that i dont understand. like, they included lobster johnson in the hellboy origin scene, and even cast thomas haden church. he rules but i dont understand why they bothered

the end of that introducing insane body horror monsters for the last five minutes seemed like a waste of effort, the rest of the movie had nothing going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

ghosthorse posted:

the end of that introducing insane body horror monsters for the last five minutes seemed like a waste of effort, the rest of the movie had nothing going on

i thought that was bizarre as well. it seemed more like a bprd movie at times. which honestly i would like to see