Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dexo posted:

yeah Tony Khan was being an rear end in a top hat lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

xbilkis posted:

Is Marcedes still good at blocking? If so, nice, time for more jumbo packages to hide the fact that the o-line probably still sucks

PFF had him rated as one of the best run-blocking TE in the league last year. Guessing he'll be a guy you want out there on short yardage situations. With all the cap space they have and how much they'll need to run because their pass protection is dogshit, it's probably a good signing.

The difference in Poles and Pace is that Pace would have signed him to a 3-year deal.

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019
Im lovin the StartKyleOrton podcast. They mentioned a reporter asking lafleur about the wind affecting Loves deep passes in training camp. "Was there wind out there?" Lol

Tbf it was some random beat reporter that was throwing that excuse out there.

Whatever. Its training camp. Heres hopin GB doesnt have another HOF QB for the rest of my fuckin life.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Dexo posted:

poo poo talking your players on Twitter is not handling it well lol.
You must know something that I don't.

ZombieCrew posted:

Heres hopin GB doesnt have another HOF QB for the rest of my fuckin life.
Amen brother.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

That's my middle linebacker :qq:

https://twitter.com/Came_Along_Way/status/1687646847161020417

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
When somebody responds to criticism by making fun of the way the criticizer looks, you generally know they're cooked.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

ZombieCrew posted:

Whatever. Its training camp. Heres hopin GB doesnt have another HOF QB for the rest of my fuckin life.

It’s gonna be some monkey paw poo poo and love will suck and then they get Caleb or Drake so technically they won’t have 45 straight years of HoF QBs

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

ZombieCrew posted:

Im lovin the StartKyleOrton podcast.

Me too. It's literally the only football podcast I listen to.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

MJeff posted:

When somebody responds to criticism by making fun of the way the criticizer looks, you generally know they're cooked.

That's right. Jordan Love is going to be total garbage. He won't even be able to throw the ball.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Just excited to finally watch Jordan .

4 more weeks before someone quote posts that after his 4 int first game

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SKULL.GIF posted:

That's right. Jordan Love is going to be total garbage. He won't even be able to throw the ball.

Yeah.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

adaz posted:

Just excited to finally watch Jordan .

4 more weeks before someone quote posts that after his 4 int first game

As a man who lived through Rex Grossman, this doesn't make him less exciting.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Campbell is a frustrating follow. One week he’s posting fun stuff like this, then the next week he’s posting about how they magnetized the meat at walmart with covid vaccines.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

SKULL.GIF posted:

That's the dream.

Chicagoans, imagine a year where both the Cardinals and Packers end up in last place.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

That's the dream.

Chicagoans, imagine a year where both the Cardinals and Packers end up in last place.

Any animosity I had to the Cardinals ended on October 16th 2006

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

HootTheOwl posted:

Any animosity I had to the Cardinals ended on October 16th 2006

Baseball cardinals

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Holding a lifelong grudge against the Arizona Cardinals for abandoning Chicago

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019
Ah that sucks. Steve McMichael went to the hospital with sepsis and pneumonia. I dont think Mongo has much time left.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

R.D. Mangles posted:

Baseball cardinals

Ohhh so that's what it was. I didn't realize he meant the football Cardinals and was looking at the Mets-Cardinals series and wondering why the Cardinals winning made him stop hating them.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

I either want the packers to go 4-13 or 13-4 and gently caress up in the playoffs again.

Man, being a modern packers fan is weird.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

SKULL.GIF posted:

I mean that never stoped Fields

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
https://twitter.com/kmeinke/status/1687843761085136896?t=x6dYco4hgtC7A6YnPGh-OQ&s=19

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
What the gently caress is basedball?
Is that when Jay Cutler says gently caress it and heaves it?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I want Jordan Love to win a Super Bowl as QB1 of the Green Bay Packers

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Hot Diggity! posted:

:same:

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I want Jordan love to earn a second contract and go 7-10 with the Packers for the duration of it.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I want Jordan Love to get more rings with the Green Bay Packers than Favre and Rodgers combined.

So, y’know…. Three! :smuggo:

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Hot Diggity! posted:

I absolutely do not want this to happen, but also realize this is the most hilarious outcome to this season.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Hot Diggity! posted:

:yeah:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Sataere posted:

I absolutely do not want this to happen, but also realize this is the most hilarious outcome to this season.

I mean technically you can get away with just a playoff victory if you want to go as low as possible

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
It's sad to think I'm going to have to live the next ten years with another hall of fame qb and never know the thrill of a good preseason qb competition

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I stand by my position that I don't blame any Norther deciding to be done with football if Love instantly balls out/continues the Packers QB streak

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

I stand by my position that I don't blame any Norther deciding to be done with football if Love instantly balls out/continues the Packers QB streak

An individual that's part of the most masochistic fan base in football isn't gonna mutter the safe word and walk away because they get an ouchie from the most predictable outcome that fucks them over ends up happening once again.

I hope Love is great though. I want to see actual rivalry games with two good teams vs the expected one sided beat downs with the opposition pulling out the occasional scrappy underdog win.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Saved big money at Menards today

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Metapod posted:

Saved big money at Menards today

No warm seasons greetings!?!

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Did you stuff a fridge in a brown paper bag and get 20.23% off?

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean technically you can get away with just a playoff victory if you want to go as low as possible

Nah, this is funnier because it would mean the Packers did build a championship team and Rodgers hosed up.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The funniest outcome is both the Packers and Jets are terrible and Rodgers and Guntekunst get fired on the same day.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The funniest outcome is Guntekunst hits Rodgers' car but Guntekunst has no insurance, so the judge sentences Guntekunst to be Rodgers' butler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

MJeff posted:

The funniest outcome is Guntekunst hits Rodgers' car but Guntekunst has no insurance, so the judge sentences Guntekunst to be Rodgers' butler.

What wacky antics will they get into this week?