Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

saab: inspired by your mother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

an extremely important period in cannon history

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

I only have Vol1 so far, but the CANNON FILM GUIDE books are well worth reading

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Austin-Trunick/author/B08HZ9ZFRQ

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
not exactly a picture, but check it out, this poo poo is wild

https://noclip.website

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I clicked it but had no patience to wait to see if anything would happen. sorry

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

either your browser is broken or you've failed at the very simple interaction metaphor of clicking on things until something happens

anyway, ty for clicking the link echi

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:tipshat:

mystes
May 31, 2006

isn't that by a goon? I can't remember who though

edit: it seems like it isn't. I'm not sure where I got that idea

mystes fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Aug 7, 2023

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

the SAAB 900 was a great car. Later models had a low pressure turbo as standard, and all around comfortable and nice to drive.

in a stick shift SAAB, you need to put the gear in reverse to take out the key. that’s to make sure your car can never roll away if you forget the hand brake. that’s aerospace engineering :sweden:

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

mystes posted:

it for sure was, same guy did the incredibly ambitious web demos demonstrating how x11 works

e: suspicious dish i think

Cybernetic Vermin fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Aug 7, 2023

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

infernal machines posted:

this is pretty cool

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

axolotl farmer posted:

the SAAB 900 was a great car. Later models had a low pressure turbo as standard, and all around comfortable and nice to drive.

in a stick shift SAAB, you need to put the gear in reverse to take out the key. that’s to make sure your car can never roll away if you forget the hand brake. that’s aerospace engineering :sweden:

but what if you park facing uphill?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

axolotl farmer posted:

i believe the saab 99 turbo was the only mass produced car to come with cylinder water injection from the factory

just like a jet fighter :sweden:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

matti
Mar 31, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD_kCKiSkoI

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
sweet jesus pooh that's not chai!
you're drinking undefined behavior

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker

from this doco

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

which is viewable in its entirety on archive.org, if you were interested.

it's good and it's about what you expect. scummy delusional scammers who made it bigger than they might have and just about everyone they worked with hated them or were deeply perverse in some way

iirc there's an interview with marina sirtis where you come to understand why she was so glad to wind up on tng after what she had been doing in the 80s

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

infernal machines posted:

I always liked the mountain background in the first area of Dark Souls. It's cool that its just photos of mountains cropped and angled to roughly their shape in relation to the player.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

:anttony:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Jabberlock posted:

I always liked the mountain background in the first area of Dark Souls. It's cool that its just photos of mountains cropped and angled to roughly their shape in relation to the player.

dark souls is one of the ones i was most interested to explore and also one that suffers the most from the lighting engine

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

wheel ants? is this a thing for spoke wheels or some made up reason to spray more poison on stuff?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

look, we've got a lot of poison to sell here, okay? so now there's wheel ants.

don't forget to top up your blinker fluid or you'll throw a johnson rod

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

mystes posted:

It was made by Suspicious Dish, who's a old-timey yosposter.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...

pretty sure it's photoshopped but that is from a time with large experiments of tire compounds and maybe there was an attractant as a side effect

dot 3 references brake fluid which would never be sprayed on anything as it strips paint and ruins rubber compounds

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

DJ Commie posted:

pretty sure it's photoshopped but that is from a time with large experiments of tire compounds and maybe there was an attractant as a side effect

dot 3 references brake fluid which would never be sprayed on anything as it strips paint and ruins rubber compounds

married to the autozone

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.

akadajet posted:

It was made by Suspicious Dish, who's a old-timey yosposter.

Same guy as https://www.youtube.com/@JasperRLZ. I've seen a lot of genius people who make amazing things but nothing has impressed me quite as much as Jasper's work. Reverse engineering games old and new just for the fun and hobby of it.

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

cali got n_____ in new york ridin on hundred spokes

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rlixmnJgjy1rcccq9.mp4

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

e: gently caress

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
is that the dude where it's almost impossible to tell if he's being ironic or not because he just really is so god drat awful to watch

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
way, way too close to the grave to watch something like that

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

echinopsis posted:

is that the dude where it's almost impossible to tell if he's being ironic or not because he just really is so god drat awful to watch

that doesn't really narrow it down

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

echinopsis posted:

thats your posts actually