Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

4koma oneshot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

literally same. the original series is excellent, I can only guess the sequel is more of the same.
Vastly more open flirting, but Bertia is the same old kind of "bad girl" but a bit more self aware. Only a bit though.

And then they became friends.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Bertia: "I am the best villainess in the whole world!"
Prince: "Yes darling, yes you are, please eat your breakfast."

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Elusive Samurai

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

stupid angel dances with the devil

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Ender Geister
:nws: warning as a reminder
In the immortal words of Austin Powers. "That's a man baby!".

Pretty much every series I've seen about currency/stock/day trading is about how miserable it makes the person and they usually are teens whose parents ruined their own lives first.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Complete_Cynic
Jan 18, 2013

Whoops!

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

What series is this?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Dandadan reminding us what the premise of the manga is.

Lord Awkward
Feb 16, 2012

Brought To You By posted:

Pretty much every series I've seen about currency/stock/day trading is about how miserable it makes the person and they usually are teens whose parents ruined their own lives first.

I had no idea there were manga about this but also I don't know why I'm surprised by it

If there's bitcoin or NFT manga I don't want to know about them

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

doomrider7 posted:

What series is this?

FX Fighter Kurumi-chan

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011

doomrider7 posted:

What series is this?

FX Fighter Kurumi-chan. It's insane.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Also I'm making panels come with source under pain of death starting from now.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
all hail overlord plutonis

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Plutonis posted:

But that means exposing just what garbage we're reading (instead of having others expose us instead)!

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Plutonis posted:

Thank you.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Plutonis posted:

What if you don't know what it is from?

Lord Awkward
Feb 16, 2012

Nemo2342 posted:

But that means exposing just what garbage we're reading (instead of having others expose us instead)!

If you're too embarrassed to admit to reading "I Was Transported to a World of Big Tiddy Dragons With a Nine-inch Cheat by the Horniest God Ever" just to grab an example from thin air then you probably shouldn't be posting panels from it anyway

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Nitrousoxide posted:

What if you don't know what it is from?

use saucenao or something for gently caress's sake!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

OTHERWORLD BRAVE G-SHINE!

basically a proof of concept with a bunch of author's notes and no "real" ending, but what's there is cute. a princess of a besieged fantasy kingdom summons a hero from another world...and gets a Brave robot as the Hero. It's got less pages in its entirety than a typical one-shot, but it's neat. I like him parking transformed in the stable overnight because he doesn't want to scare the locals, and when he loses his combining partner, the dwarves slap together a bunch of mecha-sized knight's armor and equipment for him to wear. it's neat!

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

Marriagetoxin, chapter 57

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
What nice about MarriageToxin is that it's stupid in a really precise way that make it very entertaining. I refuse to entertain any idea that this could've been done differently.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Needs more dates, though.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Captain Invictus posted:

OTHERWORLD BRAVE G-SHINE!

basically a proof of concept with a bunch of author's notes and no "real" ending, but what's there is cute. a princess of a besieged fantasy kingdom summons a hero from another world...and gets a Brave robot as the Hero. It's got less pages in its entirety than a typical one-shot, but it's neat. I like him parking transformed in the stable overnight because he doesn't want to scare the locals, and when he loses his combining partner, the dwarves slap together a bunch of mecha-sized knight's armor and equipment for him to wear. it's neat!

Immediately knew it was the Knights and Magic manganka. They had the absolute best gig ever based on their Twitter posts and manga given how much they love mechs and mech related stuff.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

TRUMP, manga based on a stage play about vampires attending vampire high school. And for some reason, the first ever Vampire was named Trump. Which makes this a very weird read if you're from the West.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

a story about smoking at the back of the supermarket

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

This is an excellent manga, I love it

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

It's been such a cute story.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I just wish I could read it on the web reader instead of needing the app. Not gonna download an app to read one manga, even if it's very cute.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

SpacePig posted:

I just wish I could read it on the web reader instead of needing the app. Not gonna download an app to read one manga, even if it's very cute.

I use an open source manga reader on Android which I also run on windows through WSA (non-google android emulator) which lets you only run the app without going through the whole OS thing like BlueStacks.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

https://mangadex.org/title/1aad07fb-3ec1-4acf-8c5b-d8f5f5929a5d/koudou-ni-hattatsu-shita-igaku-wa-mahou-to-kubetsu-ga-tsukanai
I like one of the suggested english names for the series, "Any Highly Advanced Medicine Is Indistinguishable From Magic" :v:

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

x

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Well, did not expect a fictional travelogue about a dude eating good food with dangerous dudes.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
The author's previous manga is about cute girls eating local specialties, solving mysteries, and killing the culprits. There are men in it but they are never drawn with full faces. I'm glad he never stopped looking for ways to step his game up.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Aug 18, 2023

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
Taisho Otome Otogibanashi

Medalist

Monmusugo: Living in Another World with the Strongest Monster Girls with Translation Skill

After a Hundred Different Worlds, I was Unmatched

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
Switchblade Switcharoo

These are not world traveling adventurers hunting for a vampire in a very dark and dreadful house. They are normal and quite professional identification card forgers

X

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Aug 20, 2023

Elite
Oct 30, 2010
Why are Polnareff and Kakyoin there?

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Elite posted:

:edi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Elite posted:

Don't forget my man Muhammad Avdol in the 2nd image.