Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

On the classic :filez: sites the entire set of ECW PPVs and specials have been spliced and restored, including ONS05. So they're out there. I think they did Hardcore TV as well, and others have done WWF PPVs and some WCW as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

On the classic :filez: sites the entire set of ECW PPVs and specials have been spliced and restored, including ONS05. So they're out there. I think they did Hardcore TV as well, and others have done WWF PPVs and some WCW as well.

Well that all loving rules. I love nerds with free time.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Lid posted:

Japan's courts have a 99% conviction rate if you want to know what sort of conservatism we're dealing with. Shits hosed. Hell Shinzo got assassinated and most of the populace ended up going "hey the assassin was right our government has been infiltrated"

And even then you gotta wonder if the "hey the assassin was right" people in Japan would have agreed if the Moonies weren't Korean.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Dems That are still active: Seth Rollins, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Daniel Bryan, Adam Page, MVP, Mustafa Ali, Cedric Alexander, Chuck Taylor, All of New Day, Sasha Banks, The Butcher from AEW are all ones I know for sure

This is from Reddit so take it for what it’s wort

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
the fact that a bootlicker like Seth and an actual literal cop can be considered Democrats is so loving depressing

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Julio Cruz posted:

the fact that a bootlicker like Seth and an actual literal cop can be considered Democrats is so loving depressing

Sounds about right to me.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

1glitch0 posted:

Sounds about right to me.

oh I’m sure that’s what they consider themselves, I was talking more about the current state of the Democrats

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Julio Cruz posted:

oh I’m sure that’s what they consider themselves, I was talking more about the current state of the Democrats

Yeah I think we're in agreement. :)

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

who did Baba Tunde vote for???

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

is that a guy

Daba Kato????

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Bubba Ray

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Pillowpants posted:

Dems That are still active: Seth Rollins, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Daniel Bryan, Adam Page, MVP, Mustafa Ali, Cedric Alexander, Chuck Taylor, All of New Day, Sasha Banks, The Butcher from AEW are all ones I know for sure

This is from Reddit so take it for what it’s wort

Canadian democrats thats a new one

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
copying music is a victimless crime. Paul is right.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

https://twitter.com/WrestleOps/status/1692203989968757172?s=20

Rhea is a goddamn star and that makes leaving her off of Summerslam even more baffling to me.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

Vandar posted:

Rhea is a goddamn star and that makes leaving her off of Summerslam even more baffling to me.
She got over the wrong way, simple as.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Tampa Bae posted:

bartok
May 10, 2006

Tampa Bae posted:

I've not seen her wrestle but I hope they don't Zack Ryder her.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

bartok posted:

I've not seen her wrestle but I hope they don't Zack Ryder her.
I don't think they'll go that far, but they're putting her as the manager to Dom who is a second tier NXT champion. Her public engagement to Buddy Murphy just happened too and based off how petty WWE is she'll probably either stay a manager or lose to some random NXT woman named Rosem Blossom over and over until her contract is over

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Vandar posted:

What the gently caress does she do on TikTok?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

forkboy84 posted:

Torrents of VHS rip quality ECW TV exist. The entire run. Sure, the video quality is rough as hell but it has a charm to it all, feels appropriate for ECW to look so grainy. Worth it to have the audio as broadcast.

I'm gonna need a link in a pm

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

She makes TikToks

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8NTffD9/

Happiness
Oct 10, 2004

she should do an interpromotional feud with aew's biggest tiktok star eevee hardy

both of them have goth gimmicks too

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
boy sure would be a shame for wwe to jerk around a bonafide potential crossover star enough that they consider switching companies come contract time

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

1glitch0 posted:

she looks like Rhea Ripley

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Alaois posted:

she looks like Rhea Ripley

yeah have u seen tiktok? people make careers looking like a 1/3rd of a rhea ripley

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

1glitch0 posted:

https://twitter.com/WrestleOps/status/1691293428263350272

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
TikTok is like 90% thirst traps

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

so tiktok are bad vines ok

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

shiksa posted:

boy sure would be a shame for wwe to jerk around a bonafide potential crossover star enough that they consider switching companies come contract time

no woman in their right mind would consider switching to aew

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me

That's Dom's TikTok. What is she doing on her account?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

why don’t you look it up if you’re that curious????

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

excuse me sir!!! excuse me!!!! pray tell, what does Rhea post?????

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Quantum of Phallus posted:

who did Baba Tunde vote for???

Baba Tunde doesn't have time to vote or watch the news because he's too busy beating rear end.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Popy posted:

so tiktok are bad vines ok

Or great touts.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

excuse me sir!!! excuse me!!!! pray tell, what does Rhea post?????

Funny thing is Rhea was famous on tiktok before she ever got an account because she blew up via lesbian tiktok. WWE made her get an account and she just posts whatever but she was huge before she ever got there.

https://twitter.com/DavidJacobi/status/1381431052212789248?t=Z0UOgSoXtANTy8riXizU4Q&s=19
https://twitter.com/RESTINRIPLEY/status/1526498992993058817?t=31C9e-i9OhFsJhUMErH-ZQ&s=19

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I was playing Jackbox with a trans streamer some time ago and I remember them once saying "I don't know anything about wrestling but there's this lady called Rhea who keeps showing up on my Instagram and she's gorgeous". I think anyone of any sexual identity can be into Rhea so naturally she is Hogan-over on social media.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

this place foolishly banished horny posting when its going to be the thing that saves wrestling

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

JUNGLE BOY posted:

this place foolishly banished horny posting when its going to be the thing that saves wrestling

Shall we go back to the days of love locker rooms and building cabins in implausible locations?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

my favourite freak horny poster of all time was the guy who made up the thing about the butcher the bunny and the blade in AEW, I think about it all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

my favourite freak horny poster of all time was the guy who made up the thing about the butcher the bunny and the blade in AEW, I think about it all the time

the butcher uses the blade on the bunny...