Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

england rattled atm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

fffuuu

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifff

Oh, way offside anyway

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
That wasn't bad by England then

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

Recoome posted:

esta volviendo a casa

LOL.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
She will have wanted to stay onside there

2Fast2Nutricious
Oct 4, 2020

Recoome posted:

That wasn't bad by England then

England isn't getting many chances so it's real important to do a goal when the opportunity is there imho

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Got away a bit with giving that away there

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
interesting to see what the analytical mind of wegman will come up with

james on to kick the ref to pieces?

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

:coal:

Recoome posted:

esta volviendo a casa

:eyepop:

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

good game so far, england not really able to get as much up on the spanish side as needed

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Wow that was closer than I thought

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Christ

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

:coal:
Ooof

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
what's the with Jorge vilda? apparently las Rojas hate his guts for some reason.

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Well, a nice natural experiment to see if coaching matters - Sarina vs mutiny target failson.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

thatbastardken posted:

what's the with Jorge vilda? apparently las Rojas hate his guts for some reason.

he's a big misogynistic turd

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I'm not worried, we've got this still

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

exmarx posted:

death to england !!!

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

thatbastardken posted:

Short answer, the players think he's a shithead, Long answer, going back to the Euros there have been allegations of him and the coaching staff failing to prepare the team adequately for the quarterfinal game against England, along with a with a long history of treating the players like children (keeping hotel doors unlocked until midnight so coaches can make sure the players are in beds, checking bags after shopping trips, having to tell the staff who they're meeting if they leave camp), which lead 15 players to basically resign from the team as long as he's coach, only for the FA to totally back him anyways.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
2-7-1 second half

It works cos Ella Toone (3), James (2), and Russo (2), will make that the score and headline as well.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Think we'll go back to the 4-3-3 when James comes on around the 65th minute

jimmy mnemonic
Jan 9, 2007

Fun Shoe

MERCH?

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
Can I stream this match in the us for free? I kinda woke up, got showered and ready for work, and now realize it’s Sunday not Monday.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

James and Kelly coming on phwoar

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Okay wow, James and Kelly on for Russo and Daly.

Unexpected.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

wow, double halftime sub

Looking forward to James kicking the tapas out of them

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

England need to stop simply pushing/pulling the opposing players

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Bronze giving it away again :negative:

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Please like and subscribe

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Boris Galerkin posted:

Can I stream this match in the us for free? I kinda woke up, got showered and ready for work, and now realize it’s Sunday not Monday.

Thanks the government killing Locast, no. It's free over-the-air on FOX.

2Fast2Nutricious
Oct 4, 2020

Every time I see an English player doing something bad it's always bronze? Hmm

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

thatbastardken posted:

Nepo baby failson who's also a sexist and domineering rear end in a top hat with no talent who has made the team worse by his shitdicked presence for years.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Another cracking save

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

That corner kick :bravo:

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
For all the buzz about her, Lucy Bronze ain’t impressed me much this tournament.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Sentinel Red posted:

For all the buzz about her, Lucy Bronze ain’t impressed me much this tournament.

She’s been woeful tonight

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Sentinel Red posted:

She's playing above her level, would have been much more effective if England were in the 3rd place game.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

2Fast2Nutricious posted:

Every time I see an English player doing something bad it's always bronze? Hmm

she's awful. almost made barcelona lose the champions league

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out