Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
I was more taken by the Japaness(or sould it be Korean in this case) Colonel Sanders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

How to Grill our Love

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

yuruyuri

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Volume extras for Skip and Loafer about the anime voice actors.

Estel
May 4, 2010

Chainsaw Man

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Chronicle of the Searing Winds of Tianzhu

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Plutonis posted:

Chronicle of the Searing Winds of Tianzhu

Are we recommending Itou Sei?

In the wilder, the beast doth lament
He supplied the art for this manga, an adaptation of a series of 90s novels that dip into some of my favorite mashups of science fiction and mysticism. I think I'd posted about it before but the manga was finally fully translated by a very professional group so here's another plug.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

SpacePig posted:

Volume extras for Skip and Loafer about the anime voice actors.

some crucial context missing:

more manga should be like Skip and Loafer in a number of ways, chief among them that more manga should make the staff into ducks

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

SexyBlindfold posted:

more manga should be like Skip and Loafer in a number of ways, chief among them that more manga should make the staff into ducks

Kurzgesagt? Is that you?

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Karappo no Shoujo to Niji no Kakera, which started updating again

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
uzaki-chan

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

the dungeon that kills all adventurers

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

That chapter took an incredibly dark turn, which is par for the course for Dowman Saiyan.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Yeah you don't read a Dowman Sayman series and not get some real ugly surprises amidst the tomfoolery

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Isn't that why we read Dowman Sayman?

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
Oof, yep, that's pure uncut Douman right there.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Shinozaki-kun no Mente Jijou

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

Isn't that why we read Dowman Sayman?

It is, but that was still a curve ball when it started with two people casually commenting on their own corpses. But I've missed it.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

https://mangadex.org/title/82757478-87b2-4064-a99e-5e628c700956/kimi-wa-yakamashi-tojite-yo-kuchi-wo

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

really glad this was posted before wojaks were popular

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles

With One Day Left I'll Break All the Destruction Flags

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

I love this series and the gremlins in it

https://mangadex.org/title/90ea8757-c0d8-42f1-b4a8-4594b5065eb4/ggwp-young-ladies-don-t-play-fighting-games

StupidNameNobody
Aug 12, 2023

From 'A Tropical Fish Yearns For Snow'. Pure teen angst, but the art can be striking.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Please tell me this got new chapters in! Also, this picture NEVER gets old.

Edit: Reading the latest chapters starting at 21 and it's so clear these girls need ALL of the therapy in dealing with their gamer rage issues.

doomrider7 fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Aug 30, 2023

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

This is a goddamn riveting read. :suspense:

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

This series has been such a great ride; I really hope they'll adapt the sequel eventually.

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
It's nice to see an otome game manga that has some awareness of politics!

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.

I was enjoying reading this but 8 chapters in the translation quality took a nose dive, and it turns out the scanlator for the rest of the chapters uses MTL, ugh.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Cirina posted:

I was enjoying reading this but 8 chapters in the translation quality took a nose dive, and it turns out the scanlator for the rest of the chapters uses MTL, ugh.

This is unfortunately the case for like 90% of villainess stuff.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
spoilers for the latest chapter of Iruma-kun, but I just really like the art for this panel:

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Hey do you want that motherboard?

Kanos posted:

This is unfortunately the case for like 90% of villainess stuff.

MTL while not good, has gotten amazingly better than it was in the past though.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Cirina posted:

Honestly, I got so invested in seeing how the story turned out that I didn't even notice any decline in the quality of the translation. No egregious spelling or grammar errors jumped out at me, which means even if they are machine translating it, at least they're making some effort to clean it up so that it's still readable.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
with good enough editing you might never notice that a mtl is completely wrong.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

with one day left I will break all the destruction flags

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Brought To You By posted:

He supplied the art for this manga, an adaptation of a series of 90s novels that dip into some of my favorite mashups of science fiction and mysticism. I think I'd posted about it before but the manga was finally fully translated by a very professional group so here's another plug.

I loved this manga, but always had difficulty with the name.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.

W.T. Fits posted:

Honestly, I got so invested in seeing how the story turned out that I didn't even notice any decline in the quality of the translation. No egregious spelling or grammar errors jumped out at me, which means even if they are machine translating it, at least they're making some effort to clean it up so that it's still readable.

I think you need a reread and to take it slower this time, because chapter 8 and onward are absolutely filled with typos, misspellings (assassin is consistently misspelled as assasin for example), and grammar errors. It sucks because I want to like the story but I keep noticing and being drawn out of it.

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

Source: You And I Are Polar Opposites

Suleman fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Sep 3, 2023

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I love the character designs in Any Sufficiently Advanced Medicine is Indistinguishable From Magic

yakuza dragonkin hell yeah

this guy makes me think of dark souls

10 new chapters just dropped, hell yeah

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Brought To You By posted:

I finished reading this and boy I don’t know how to feel about it. I guess it was compelling enough to finish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Any Sufficiently Advanced Medicine is Indistinguishable From Magic again

perfect. no notes