Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Red Baron posted:

where now is my Starfield M’aiq the Liar? I demand space Khajiit!

gently caress now im keeping an eye out for a ship belonging to Mike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

starfield ng+2 here we go... insanity already

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Lpzie posted:

starfield ng+2 here we go... insanity already

that's the spirit

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I peeked at starfield character creation and I appreciate that one of the careers is space chef

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Buck Wildman posted:

is that actually her default appearance lol I though it was one of those More Realistic-Looking WVMYN mods

there's a few ones recently that are good. I am at work right now so I can't look up my modlist.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Red Baron posted:

I already like Starfield

good

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Buck Wildman posted:

I peeked at starfield character creation and I appreciate that one of the careers is space chef

they’ve done some FF level food models so it only makes sense

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Tankbuster posted:

there's a few ones recently that are good. I am at work right now so I can't look up my modlist.

don't keep me in suspense

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

turning the alien hivemind into gumbo so delicious they crown me Space Boss

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
10 loading screen repeatable quest

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Not being able to reroll traits and background at NG+ is extremely fail. Maybe I can console command those

Either way I will be summarising my thoughts on this in an eleven paragraph essay titled 'Thoughts and Considerations on the Traits System as Presented in New Game Plus' coming shortly

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

awesome, this is what I'm gonna do whenever this poo poo goes on super sale

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

It's free right now tho

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I send my parents money to afford a better retirement no matter the universe I'm in

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Lpzie posted:

I send my parents money to afford a better retirement no matter the universe I'm in

I should be able to buy them a new place once I’m the goodest boy of the UC but I can’t!

Todd why do you hate parents!?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i think I'm about done with ac6. weird that you don't get the coral weapons til you've played the game nearly 3 times through but they do look pretty cool. even though I'm pretty sure the coral rifle charge shot animation is exactly the same as that big green laser from elden ring

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Lpzie posted:

I picked this at character creation and honestly I'd be shocked if any of the other perks have fun interactions like this one

Big fan of your parents showing up to your constellation hq and embarrassing you, it was very cute

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

dark urge playthrough bumming me out so I'm gonna go back to trying to grind away at 100% for yakuza ishin. ghostwire tokyo has also been sitting in my backlog for awhile now so I may bust some ghosts

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Buck Wildman posted:

dark urge playthrough bumming me out so I'm gonna go back to trying to grind away at 100% for yakuza ishin. ghostwire tokyo has also been sitting in my backlog for awhile now so I may bust some ghosts

ishin is a rough platinum, condolences

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Zokari posted:

ishin is a rough platinum, condolences

yeah I'm in dungeon/crafting hell atm. it's good for something to do with my hands while listening to podcasts/music

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Buck Wildman posted:

good dark urge, or bad dark urge?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I installed Starfield since it's on gamepass and it runs icnredibly lovely on my pc. Maybe I should have installed on my SSD? But I,d need to remove better games for it!

I tried to make my mc into Harry Dean Stanton from Alien.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Yeah you need a SSD

Steam tells you this, Game Pass does not

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

MonsieurChoc posted:

I installed Starfield since it's on gamepass and it runs icnredibly lovely on my pc. Maybe I should have installed on my SSD? But I,d need to remove better games for it!

I tried to make my mc into Harry Dean Stanton from Alien.

wdym you just have to uninstall bg3

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Gonna try to free some space and switch it to the SSD lol.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

turn off the TV posted:

wdym you just have to uninstall bg3

No.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

what’s the best mod pack for Skyrim. I think I want to spend my weekend modding it, getting it to run, then uninstalling the way g*d intended.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Grapplejack posted:

I picked this at character creation and honestly I'd be shocked if any of the other perks have fun interactions like this one

Big fan of your parents showing up to your constellation hq and embarrassing you, it was very cute

I remembered what croup said (RIP BROTHER) about how he DMd so I had to pick that option.

croup coughfield posted:

i encouraged and rolled with a great deal of dumb bullshit but you simply must have a living parent or guardian or your character was not suited to adventuring

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Mean Baby posted:

what’s the best mod pack for Skyrim. I think I want to spend my weekend modding it, getting it to run, then uninstalling the way g*d intended.

done this many times. It's so satisfying.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Starfield’s environmental storytelling keeps surprising me. Was Skyrim’s this good?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

A Buttery Pastry posted:

good dark urge, or bad dark urge?

goofus dark urge

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

The Dark Goofus

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I found the terrormorph.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

I found the terrormorph.

now you gotta find his hat and cane

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Buddykins posted:

done this many times. It's so satisfying.

this but for Morrowind

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Mr Hootington posted:

I found the terrormorph.

These are some scary mfs

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

Buck Wildman posted:

now you gotta find his hat and cane

lol

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

I live the mod free lifestyle

Remember just say no to mods

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

thank you I was a little worried nobody was gonna get that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Mean Baby posted:

I'm pretty pumped to spend my weekend hacking some retro handheld and loading it up with a bunch of roms and then putting it on a shelf and not touching it until I repeat the process in a couple years when the hacks have improved.