Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

jay z's sedan posted:

MISSION : SPRINGTIME FRESH , WINTER WHITE

☐ Go to Vuvuzuela Changstein's Office and Sit in the waiting room
Apply for the form to apply for clearance to take the elevator to the Executive Bathroom
Take the clearance form to a Black Guy named Vladimir who also has a Russian accent. Oh and this is on a planet you have to fast travel to and then land at using 45 menus
Return to the Place you just Were using several fast travel menus
Equip the Galactic Janitor Overalls and wait for Vuvuzuela Changstein
☐ After a 50 menu dialogue give Vuvuzuela Changstein the completed form to access the Executive Bathroom
Clean Executive Toilets
1/50 Toilets Cleaned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Splash Attack posted:

remembering the dbz isekai where the guy reincarnated into yamaha and the bad guy turned out to be a dude isekai’d into chiaotzu

that manga ruled lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

That DICK! posted:

james bond junior rear end country

that's a deep cut from my childhood

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

that manga ruled lol

yep

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Paladinus posted:

If you think BG3 is the best modern CRPG, you must play Tyranny and Pillars of Eternity. As much as I'm enjoying my time with BG3, it's not even close.

i simply would like a rpg in the vein of bg3 except im fighting through it in the style of vermintide 2 thereby skipping the tabletop crap systems only goons love

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

NoiseAnnoys posted:

the "preggo viz-a-viz anal sex" post needs the obligatory phoenix wright .gif and rules, but the ruler post, paradoxically gives me brain cancer.

Got you covered.

Glad I made it in as Larry Butz.

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

i found the nightsong

i also made friends w/ modwyr and i haven't done hasongo yet, but i'm a bleak walker enchanter nature godlike so i should be fine

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

poe2 is really good

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

freemandela posted:

poe2 is really good

path of exile 2 isnt out until next year

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Lies like that are gonna put someone on 2 the path of exile

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

i did a turret/bow build in path, that was fun for a while

freemandela fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Sep 10, 2023

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

anyone else play sf6?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Grassy Knowles posted:

Lies like that are gonna put someone on 2 the path of exile

path of sexile. (exiled from sex.)

Ibblebibble posted:

Got you covered.

thanks friendo. lol. it's still got it.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
please watch the two hour video explaining that using the word hireath means you're racist

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Watching summer wars without even a slight clue of how koikoi works

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

That DICK! posted:

Saiyan TC! Saiyan TC!

the lennox avenue ladybugs got fleeces!

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
i dont inderstand anything that is happening in bg3 but my wife is expending alot of actions as a fighter so i can play my little hand drum whenever i want and i love her for that

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

womb with a view posted:

Watching summer wars without even a slight clue of how koikoi works

I like that part where the main guy does math so hard he shoots blood out his nose. I also like that the family still accepts the person that did a bad thing, because in his heart he's not a bad guy, just over-ambitious and because it was the wish of their grandma.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Lol. Starfield sucks so goddamn much.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Lol

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Ibblebibble posted:

Got you covered.

lol again

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

If we permad I M GEI then we would never get this kind of content

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I like chiaotzu

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Leper's colony reinforcing my belief that TG is the worst forum today

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Toshimo is like that everywhere not just TG, unfortunately.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Fajita Queen posted:

If we permad I M GEI then we would never get this kind of content

good

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Never will understand people who whine about how evil capitalist etc WOTC is then spend hundreds of dollars a week on cards anyways.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Imagine posting in such a mad way and not being kind of embarrassed afterwards all 'poo poo I sounded like an rear end in a top hat there'. What is that life like

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
It’s important to remember when dealing with Toshimo that while he is sometimes right he is at all times a catty bitch

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Also for real Gitmo is demented and I’m not sure how he’s still posting

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

his diseased mind spawns Content

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Never will understand people who whine about how evil capitalist etc WOTC is then spend hundreds of dollars a week on cards anyways.

It's really pathetic

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
Between blizzard, wotc, games workshop, star citizen, path of exile... probably more I'm not aware of, they could do a case study for whales and the psychology of the sunken cost fallacy

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Fajita Queen posted:

Toshimo is like that everywhere not just TG, unfortunately.

Thinking about the time that in a goon discord Toshimo parroted anti-ethnic Chinese talking points from local right-wing politicians at me, a southeast Asian ethnic Chinese guy, when I told him that I actually quite liked Crazy Rich Asians.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Ibblebibble posted:

Thinking about the time that in a goon discord Toshimo parroted anti-ethnic Chinese talking points from local right-wing politicians at me, a southeast Asian ethnic Chinese guy, when I told him that I actually quite liked Crazy Rich Asians.

Woke guy who really hates Chinese people ftw lol???

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

TheKingofSprings posted:

It’s important to remember when dealing with Toshimo that while he is sometimes right he is at all times a catty bitch

i think "catty bitches" involve having senses of humor and not being someone who yells about capital any time someone dies

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Ibblebibble posted:

Lol that he apparently did this in more than one place. He got banned from a discord I'm on for doing the same thing with another person.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Ibblebibble posted:

That movie really gave the green light for way too online "leftists" to be wildly racist.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the best part is the mod feeling the need to say that they agree with that deranged insane post that they're giving a 1 day probe to. Trad Games FTW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
listen, i get it. that lady's poison womb is definitely a real issue, and you're not wrong to feel frustrated. but there's a time and place to say these things. User loses posting privileges for 12 hours