Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agRow9dyqo0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

One of KM's goofier claims was that FYAD mocked her for having a piano, like what lol. Still don't know where that came from

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

lmfao

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

"Running off 3 triple A batteries" lmao

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

One of KM's goofier claims was that FYAD mocked her for having a piano, like what lol. Still don't know where that came from

No, no, they said she had a 12" pianist.

I never knew Larry could play piano.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

it's like a movie

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the phantom of the patreon

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Plant MONSTER. posted:

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

lmfao

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

pentyne posted:

the thread shortly goes on to declare mission accomplished and return to the real issue of calling Taylor Swift a nazi for not doing enough to tell people she doesn't like nazis.

Holy poo poo it was 250?! :psyduck:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Pianos are free. Just post on Craigslist or zuck'splace or wherever that you're looking, and willing to move it, no charge.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
what kind of piano?

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

250 - Merch?

Lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
shouting "yeah well you own a piano" in a heated moment and the whole room gasps and falls silent

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

shouting "yeah well you own a piano" in a heated moment and the whole room gasps and falls silent

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lowtax calmly explaining to VICE magazine about FYAD's anti-piano bigotry

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Koalas March posted:

300 - Room
30 - Ticket
60 - Food
50 - Gas
250 - Merch?

$690 total. Idk that sounds like a a lot. 🙈🙈

I'll tell you what though, I will film it and post it. KM goes to WakandaCon 😂😂😭

someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

ilmucche posted:

someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this

Spend less on merch

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Leal posted:

Spend less on merch

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

honestly with the way con prices are, $250 will only get you, like, five mint in box action figures, so i understand,

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I wonder if Plinkey gave KM money for Wakandacon

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

88 keys, huh… dogwhistle much??

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Hiding a tape recorder inside the piano while my fingers mimic the Black Panther theme

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Pablo Nergigante posted:

88 keys, huh… dogwhistle much??

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

pentyne posted:

the thread shortly goes on to declare mission accomplished and return to the real issue of calling Taylor Swift a nazi for not doing enough to tell people she doesn't like nazis.

$60 for food for the entire weekend sounds bonkers but i've also gone out to eat and drink w/ people every con i've been to so i imagine she just intended on making microwave food in the hotel room every day which while cost-effective feels very sad

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

$60 for food for the entire weekend sounds bonkers but i've also gone out to eat and drink w/ people every con i've been to so i imagine she just intended on making microwave food in the hotel room every day which while cost-effective feels very sad

Or maybe she was planning on getting other people to pick up the check lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

symbolic posted:

its not sad she was spending less on food so she could spend more on con merchandise its smart

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

this lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

sneaking away with posters and comics and action figures in my trench coat pockets that i stole lol im not paying anything mad

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

the l;evel of paranoia on display in that thread is epic. the elusive chudgoon lurking around every corner plotting to bring down the Black Mod

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its not sad she was spending less on food so she could spend more on con merchandise its smart

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

kill two birds with one stone, imo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

me and the crew prepping a JJK volume for lunch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

sneaking away with posters and comics and action figures in my trench coat pockets that i stole lol im not paying anything mad