Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Endorph posted:

rewatch it tbh. the early eps are cool too

I do remember the stuff with Anna

I love anna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marumaru
May 20, 2013

excellent detective work! i was curious, thanks!

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

had a brief terrible moment where I thought the numbers were massively off and I'd have to figure out why but then I noticed I was looking at July 2023 instead of 2022

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

I did it, 69th place.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Brutal Garcon posted:

Still have fewer posts than people who've been banned for years. All in order.

Soon, I will defeat K. Flaps. But for how long..?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Rewatching Horimiya with the dub this time. It's pretty solid and the actors are nailing the all important Dudes Rock energy the main cast has.

EDit: also one of the google auto-fills for Horimiya is "Is horimiya toxic"

People really cannot handle a slightly rude woman, can they?

I sometimes click on an ANN review title when it gets clickbaitey enough to see what they’re going on about. I checked out an episode about one of the more recent episodes where Hori is playfully bitching at Miyamura about something. Miyamura is (comically) exasperated about the situation but the entire time he’s like “it’s good because I love her” and the ANN reviewer the entire time is going “Why does he put up with Hori’s rear end, she is acting like a complete rear end!”

Like, sorry she has some flaws?

Edit: I looked at the episode review again and I was underselling it. He starts off by stating Hori is a “massive rear end in a top hat”

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
I like the ANN reviewer who still hasn't gotten over whatever trauma they had from school bullying, which they manage to viciously project onto at least one show per season.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

i saw a cool gif of a fate fight and now i want to watch whatever fate re:ligma chronicles bullshit that was even though i know i'll have to actually watch a fate anime to get to the cool fight scene. suffering

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Catching up on Mix. In the episode I just watched, it tells you that the outcome of the next round of the tournament is going to be something unexpected. It then proceeds such that the final four are the exact teams you'd expect. But by saying that the outcome will be unexpected, the expected outcome is the unexpected outcome. Mitsuru Adachi is too powerful.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Debit card acquired bank account set back up

No more walking around with tons of money in my pockets with no way to track how much I've spent

No more waking up to only having 20 bucks and saying "gently caress it" and buying cheap vodka

Little steps

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Also it's hot AF out and I was wearing my leather jacket and almost died

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

verbal enema posted:

No more walking around with tons of money in my pockets with no way to track how much I've spent

No more waking up to only having 20 bucks and saying "gently caress it" and buying cheap vodka

Little steps

proud of u

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

verbal enema posted:

Little steps

let's go!!

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I beat Armored Core 6 NG++, GOTY.

https://i.imgur.com/JKafqxG.mp4

This ended up being my robot build for 95% of the run:

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

verbal enema posted:

Little steps

Nice work champ

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

verbal enema posted:

Little steps

Hell yeah

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

verbal enema posted:

Little steps

godspeed, gamer

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

verbal enema posted:

Little steps

the baby steps are the important ones i think. stuff like this makes me happy to hear

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

verbal enema posted:

Little steps

accumulating small victories leads to large ones. this is awesome, keep it up friend.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

verbal enema posted:

Little steps

Bank accounts and being able to track expenses ftw

sube
Nov 7, 2022

spent my time during work today just reading yotsuba since there was nothing to do. yotsuba ftw

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The first workouts are the hardest. I've become a sweat elemental.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Shinjobi posted:

The first workouts are the hardest. I've become a sweat elemental.

This is my next plan. Get into some light stuff ya know

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

working out owns

sube
Nov 7, 2022

verbal enema posted:

Little steps

o7

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Southern Cassowary posted:

working out owns

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Red Minjo posted:

I did it, 69th place.

you win this round. :nixon:

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Red Minjo posted:

I did it, 69th place.

You must now maintain Posting Equilibrium, good luck

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I'm number 8 in the second stat link I'm confused

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
you post a lot brother

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

working out owns

I've been doing bjj and grappling ftw

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
My posting power is so dang low I can't even beat the banished Larry Parish

I must post in the room of spirit and time for three days.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Why the gently caress is Larry still gone anyways

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Amazing Cultivation Simulator but for posting

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

verbal enema posted:

Why the gently caress is Larry still gone anyways

hurt jeffs feelings

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
larry is win. and the gay rear end mods, admins, and webmaster? theyre fail

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Small Larry vs the big feelings

You'll never guess who came out on top

marumaru
May 20, 2013

verbal enema posted:

Little steps

good job. you're going to make it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

working out owns

Honestly yeah, a personal trainer opened up next to where I live and I decided to sign up cause my sister did and it turns out having a workout place incredibly near and having someone helping you with plans and motivation really helps my dumb rear end. Never felt better, now instead of getting tired every time I go out I take walks for leisure and can carry heavy poo poo without breaking my back.