Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
:catstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

I forget what he translates, but yeah that "group" (i thinkit's just the one guy doing everything) is weird. I think he mostly focuses on like 1 to 2 page Twitter comics.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I noticed I got unbanned at some point from mangadex for saying that blatant out-and-proud pedophile should be killed. Being able to see my inbox and notifications once again, there was a message in my inbox, it was from some admin on the site chastising me for it, basically tut-tuting me decorumishly. So I told him that yeah as someone whose little sister was raped, I think child rapists should absolutely be killed, and that if he's defending the guy who openly wants to rape children and proudly declares it constantly on the website he admins, that it reflects extremely poorly on him as a person and he should do some serious introspection

so he banned me again, this time forever, because why would you expect any different lol

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
christ what an rear end in a top hat

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I'm being mildly amused by the people panicking about all the J-Novel Club chapters being posted as if all the scanlators are suddenly going to drop series which have been licensed for years anyways.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

kirtar posted:

I'm being mildly amused by the people panicking about all the J-Novel Club chapters being posted as if all the scanlators are suddenly going to drop series which have been licensed for years anyways.

In all fairness though I have already seen at least 1 group drop their work now that J-Novel is putting out digital chapters, so it’s not entirely unfounded.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Nemo2342 posted:

In all fairness though I have already seen at least 1 group drop their work now that J-Novel is putting out digital chapters, so it’s not entirely unfounded.

Most of the recent posts are for ones where they've been putting out digital chapters for like 4+ years so it's not like there is any real change in the situation outside of mangadex actually putting in links to said chapters.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

that manga has Good Dwarf Design, imo

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Those comments are better if I'm imaging the characters in their pfp saying them.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

It makes me really curious what manga it is.

I also know I'll regret knowing, but curiosity is a powerful and evil thing.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
those are mangaplus comments, so you can do a little process of elimination, as a treat

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

kirbysuperstar posted:

christ what an rear end in a top hat

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
I guessed right on my first try. Incredible that they thought this manga was a good idea.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Third guess for me

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
Second guess here (I got fooled by having Kindergarten Wars being an option).

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
I still have no idea what this could be but I'm afraid to ask.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Same

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

Neo_Crimson posted:

I still have no idea what this could be but I'm afraid to ask.

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/titles/100268

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

That premise doesnt look too bad? Guy goes to a maid cafe?

Is it worse than it sounds?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The latest chapter is setting up a romance between the teacher main character and his student, the heroine

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

oh no

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
I don't see it (not that it couldn't happen, but ...)

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

same

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Its funny that this is running in Jump+ while on SJ we have Kill Blue, a
In which a middle aged hitman who got deaged Conan-style to middle school and is charged with secretly bodyguarding a schoolgirl made it explicit a few chapters ago that he feels like a protective father and that it wont go that way.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

didn't expect that to lead to incel 'sexual market value' talking points, but here we are.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Very good avatar/post combo.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

tldr

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

leaders are genetically superior and hosed all the babes until the bible came along and fixed that

this is why average men are allowed to have sex, please take a moment to thank jesus for letting you get laid

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

ninjewtsu posted:

leaders are genetically superior and hosed all the babes until the bible came along and fixed that

this is why average men are allowed to have sex, please take a moment to thank jesus for letting you get laid

also I'm definitely not a Christian

god bless you

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Do comments from the author count?

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Good for that author

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde