Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Lmao

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

I remember seeing that posted ages ago and wondered where it was from.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Lol that's great. Its like the looooong telephones they have in Uma Musume.

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

The art in this is jaw-dropping, holy poo poo. Hope this gets an English physical!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

RuBisCO posted:

The art in this is jaw-dropping, holy poo poo. Hope this gets an English physical!

I like that it has really good art, but still lets itself be silly with things like Korone using the stethoscope or this reaction panel.

I like this manga a lot. I think this thread introduced it to me a few weeks ago, and I was excited to see new chapters drop this morning.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

x

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
Medicine, Magic, Indistinguishable, etc is a good manga and appears to be yet another "Let's kill the Pope!" story. The Spanish scans are a couple of chapters ahead, btw

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

SexyBlindfold posted:

appears to be yet another "Let's kill the Pope!" story.
hell,

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

x

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Story of the Useless Prefect and the High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length

this panel isn't indicative of the series but I like it

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Kengan Omega

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

from the chapter titled The mystery honey that i ate that made me feel good

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011
Is that stuff real?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

A jargogle posted:

Is that stuff real?

The comments speculate it could be honey mixed with Qizha(crushed Nigella seeds) since it seems to fit the description. It’s not a secret super food or anything

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Shinozaki's Everyday Maintenence
https://mangadex.org/title/a540f26f-d440-4702-8aa6-38ee1c1bb74d/shinozaki-kun-no-mente-jijou

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

that panel is cool but that very same chapter has the skeleton army, complete with drummers

also

x

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

RatHat posted:

The comments speculate it could be honey mixed with Qizha(crushed Nigella seeds) since it seems to fit the description. It’s not a secret super food or anything

Yes, I was the one who wrote that.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
Since this is the place I've posted the most about it, someone scanned Medalist near up to date.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

stupid angel dances with the devil

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Chainsaw Man has a lot of very stupid conversations that I love very much.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
chainsaw man

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
Since it gets more traction than any where else, someone picked up Medalist for scanlation again. Quality is iffy since it's MS Paint, but the translations are solid.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Boku no Dokuhime wa Kyou mo Kawaii

More romcoms should feature the triangle chokehold of love.

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

Someone picked Song of the Sky Walkers back up a little while back and it's still so, so good :swoon:

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

KOGAHAZAN!! posted:

Someone picked Song of the Sky Walkers back up a little while back and it's still so, so good :swoon:

Yesssssss! I have been waiting for so long to read more of this. Thank you so much for posting!

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Wow, that's gorgeous. I love the art style contrast between the mortal world and the cultivator worlds.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

school zone

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011

KOGAHAZAN!! posted:

I might be stupid but is there a big chunk in the middle missing on mangadex?

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

A jargogle posted:

I might be stupid but is there a big chunk in the middle missing on mangadex?

There's a story here. What happened was, the official publisher of the series, BiliBili, decided they were going to start putting out their own English translation. That led to the original fan translation group, LunaLotus, dropping the project. Then, after like two years of chapters or whatever, the official translation just... stopped updating. A little while after that it disappeared, both from the BiliBili site and mangadex. I guess whatever numbers it was doing weren't the sort of numbers whoever was in charge of it wanted to see?

So the bad news is that those chapters are no longer anywhere you might prefer to read them. The good news is that, since this is the internet, they all got scraped and rehosted by the aggregator sites, and you'll find them immediately if you google the series.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Song of the Sky Walkers/Pacers is excellent and it's just a shame the author never got to finish their previous series Song of the Long March, which even incomplete is a very good palace intrigue/romance series.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

KOGAHAZAN!! posted:

I'd just gotten done catching up with the excellent 'Legeld of the Northern Blade' so having another wuxia story to dive into is much appreciated. Here's a way to make me instantly endeared to the protagonist

Gotta love that her standards had been warped because her grandpa is a living legend. Also gently caress that teacher, he deserved that punch in the face and then some

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Brought To You By posted:

I'd just gotten done catching up with the excellent 'Legeld of the Northern Blade' so having another wuxia story to dive into is much appreciated. Here's a way to make me instantly endeared to the protagonist

Gotta love that her standards had been warped because her grandpa is a living legend. Also gently caress that teacher, he deserved that punch in the face and then some

Lmao sold. Gonna read this

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Ohtori Akio posted:

school zone

Rules

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

x

Have this crazy spread from, Zatch Bell 2

Xelkelvos fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Sep 19, 2023

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

KOGAHAZAN!! posted:

At around chapter 60 the only translations I can find go completely to poo poo and half the time don't even make sense as english. Is there a decent version anywhere?

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

Sindai posted:

At around chapter 60 the only translations I can find go completely to poo poo and half the time don't even make sense as english. Is there a decent version anywhere?

This appears to have them: https://vyvymanga.net/manga/song-of-the-sky-walkers

In miserably low resolution, of course. :sigh:

Depressing.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
https://mangadex.org/title/a220cb1c...onna-ni-okashii

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005