Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
The enshittification of RightStuf begins. They’re pausing any new memberships to evaluate how to “keep the value” of it.

Read: Paying 15$ to get money off anything not on sale is costing us money Sony doesn’t want to lose.

I highly suspect either cost goes up, or they simply axe the program claiming they do enough great sales already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

look at this point something functioning but costing more money seems extremely benign

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i promise that shimoneta is not as cool as you remember. that one vn that has basically the reverse premise kinda does its gimmick way better

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
The three X's are cause were all straight edge emo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F0aQ5gUPsI

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

The Colonel posted:

i promise that shimoneta is not as cool as you remember. that one vn that has basically the reverse premise kinda does its gimmick way better

A world where not making dirty jokes is banned...

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 8 days!)

The Black Stones posted:

The enshittification of RightStuf begins. They’re pausing any new memberships to evaluate how to “keep the value” of it.

Read: Paying 15$ to get money off anything not on sale is costing us money Sony doesn’t want to lose.

I highly suspect either cost goes up, or they simply axe the program claiming they do enough great sales already.

i remember when i used to get rightstuf thick paper catalog in the mail and i would mail my order with a money order.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

It's also nice to get like a relatively low-level story with just a bunch of comedy.

piccolo should be the main character of more things, he's great

i like how he's the only character who at all acts responsibly about the child in the first half of the movie and then he's recklessly irresponsible with the child and the guy he raised for the second half

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
It's hot outside but also I'm trying to wear my leather jacket so

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Well I'm not "trying" I mean it's on me I'm not like losing a fight with a jacket but its leather time so wtf

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Enshittification... That's a good word

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Piccolo is cool and my dad and he secretly gets the best fight scenes in the entire series. Every time he shows up in the movies he kicks serious rear end and his duel with 17 is the best raw action scene of the Androids/Cell saga.

Anyways I had a good day I drank a margarita and then got a pecan butter tart and bought a Henley shirt for 20 bucks after getting it half off with a jew pair of sweatpants. I now have a trendy "lazy around the house" attire.

Arc Hammer fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Sep 17, 2023

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Meowywitch posted:

Enshittification... That's a good word

a very useful word these days

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

The Colonel posted:

I watched it for the first time I think earlier this year and it wasnt terrible or anything. Nothing to write home about, but had some decent gags and the characters werent Rent-a-Girlfriend bad or anything.

Also genuinely curious what vn youre talking about. Hope its not Punch Line.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
https://youtu.be/VrPVSz3bBq4?si=YltfiiTWj3OE4-Sw

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

The Colonel posted:

whats the name of it

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

junkos

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I've got three episodes of Haibane Renmei left. Quite enjoying it though maybe not as much as Serial Experiments Lain. It's a lot more straightforward than Lain and I picked up on what the show is doing almost immediately once the wings and halos came out, but it's still a pretty compelling little story. I'll probably finish it up in the next day or two.

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

were going to watch seitokai yakuindomo instead

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

were going to watch seitokai yakuindomo instead

seems quality. going to try it

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Noel Vermillion ftw

Shions of Qud

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Arc Hammer posted:

I've got three episodes of Haibane Renmei left. Quite enjoying it though maybe not as much as Serial Experiments Lain. It's a lot more straightforward than Lain and I picked up on what the show is doing almost immediately once the wings and halos came out, but it's still a pretty compelling little story. I'll probably finish it up in the next day or two.

Hell yes

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Elpeo Ple hosed some poo poo up tonight

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

verbal enema posted:

Noel Vermillion ftw

hands off the panda

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Satisfied girls bedtime.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 8 days!)

randomly watched the first episode of Sagarada Reset on Prime while running the treadmill yesterday, might keep at it.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Office building flooded over the weekend so the ground and 2nd floor are busted and the elevators are out.

I work on the 8th floor. And our phone lines short circuited because the breaker is on the flooded floor. And they can't turn on the building AC either.

This is fun.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
playing bomb rush cyberfunk. this game is pretty fun but wow they sure did just, wholly and utterly recreate jet set radio future, down to a lot of the parts of jet set radio future that were never begging to be recreated. it's a weird game because even for the parts of it that are distinct and new it is really not helping me break out of this weird feeling that i've played this entire game before and this is just the same thing with like, some slight mechanical differences that kinda almost try to make it feel different but don't actually succeed at all

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Pardon?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Let's loving goooooo

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Some jobbers are going to fight, then I'm going to seize control of ADTRW in every meaningful way except for becoming mod again

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
That belt is MINE

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Namtab posted:

Some jobbers are going to fight, then I'm going to seize control of ADTRW in every meaningful way except for becoming mod again

your match is the main event, which is why its hidden near the bottom and the participants are labeled wrong

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Megamissen posted:

your match is the main event, which is why its hidden near the bottom and the participants are labeled wrong

:yeah:

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Namtab posted:

fighting for the future of the vtuber thread

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm gonna win a belt and then I'll say a cuss or three

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

gets close to the mic gavis bettel

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

post yours i feel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
Something Awful Wrestling Convention