Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Ohtori Akio posted:

post yours i feel

those are ghibli movies right? I haven't actually seen a single one of them...feels kinda weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Meowywitch posted:

those are ghibli movies right? I haven't actually seen a single one of them...feels kinda weird

what the hell. watch em all in release order, in my view

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

you put porco rosso at the bottom of your list? a mere A? prepare to be destroyed

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
ive been shot and killed many times for slander against the cool pig and princess mononoke as well. and the fact is i like the movies but not as much as everything else

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

homeless snail posted:

you put porco rosso at the bottom of your list? a mere A? prepare to be destroyed

:agreed:

Violence must be the answer today

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
anyways the takahata movies are up next for me, i havent seen several and im ready to pog

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Ohtori Akio posted:

anyways the takahata movies are up next for me, i havent seen several and im ready to pog

Howl at S+? Hell yeauh

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Ohtori Akio posted:

what the hell. watch em all in release order, in my view

i would but, money...

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

mononoke and howl are 1-2 for me and after that i've got all the ones i've seen ranked pretty similarly

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Meowywitch posted:

i would but, money...

:filez:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
one big reason i rank howl so high and mononoke so low is that i like War Is Bad content and i dislike making that point through depiction of insanely badass violence. part of the same reason i dont love evangelion. its simply too sick and goes too hard (there are other reasons)

CaptainRat
Apr 18, 2003

It seems the secret to your success is a combination of boundless energy and enthusiastic insolence...
or find someone with a Max login

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

the freaking iks have gone rogue

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Support the official release or perish

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Stealing is actually very cool

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ohtori Akio posted:

the freaking iks have gone rogue

im chaotic good

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

symbolic posted:

im chaotic good

nice

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

If you have to files for reasons (can't afford, region locked, etc) than files but for the love of everything don't use a kissanime like service

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

tbf ghibli movies are the one type of anime you could maybe get a dmca warning for torrenting

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 8 days!)

Lol @ the latest ban in lepers.
Free larry

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Dangerous Person posted:

Stealing is actually very cool

gently caress the system, the man is gay

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

SatoshiMiwa posted:

If you have to files for reasons (can't afford, region locked, etc) than files but for the love of everything don't use a kissanime like service

This is true too, though. Love yourself, don't use kissanime

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
There a particular reason against using that one? Are they siphoning cash?

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Arc Hammer posted:

There a particular reason against using that one? Are they siphoning cash?

any streaming site like that is going to be ad-supported, essentially an unlicensed competitor to legal streaming services in a way that e.g. torrents are not. it is a much bigger ethical issue than truly nonprofit files

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

please support the ethical streamers of the adtrw anime livestreaming thread instead

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

homeless snail posted:

please support the ethical streamers of the adtrw anime livestreaming thread instead

that's right, stream local

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

you dont even post your streams anymore gently caress you

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
If I was to be a vegetarian I'd probably just eat fresh sweetcorn. Getting some saturday picked corn that tastes this good is better than any of the sad cobs that come in the bins at grocery stores.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I could try looking for used copies of ghiblits movies at the local "geek alley"

maybe i'll try that after the rear end doctor. which one should I watch first?

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Let’s live heroically, let’s live with style.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

god drat that toph is sick

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

marumaru posted:

god drat that toph is sick

i think swizzler downloaded it from someone else
also her moveset is hardcore

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Arc Hammer posted:

If I was to be a vegetarian I'd probably just eat fresh sweetcorn. Getting some saturday picked corn that tastes this good is better than any of the sad cobs that come in the bins at grocery stores.

What's real fun is grilling corn. Since heck if you don't eat meat and you have a grill you gotta use it for something.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpszGl2cl_k&t=63s

A fun unexpected release.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Meowywitch posted:

I could try looking for used copies of ghiblits movies at the local "geek alley"

Just pick one at random

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Ohtori Akio posted:

any streaming site like that is going to be ad-supported, essentially an unlicensed competitor to legal streaming services in a way that e.g. torrents are not. it is a much bigger ethical issue than truly nonprofit files

I mean who doesn’t use adblockers

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Arc Hammer posted:

Mushrooms are good meaty substitute

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

GateOfD posted:

I mean who doesn’t use adblockers

heres another good reason: if for whatever reason you cant source something legally, the torrent is going to look and sound one million times better

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
tofu is the only meat substitute one truly needs imho. mushrooms are for making broth. engineered soy products are also nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

Meowywitch posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQlorDSb3Iw