Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Arc Hammer posted:

King of the Monsters has both the worst humans in the Monsterverse and the best Monsters and arguably the best Ghidorah ever made.

It's such a mixed loving bag because like it fundamentally changes the tone of the Monsterverse in a way that I still don't think I like, but Mothra and Ghidorah

But jesus GvK was such a waste of Mechagodzilla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Ibblebibble posted:

I'm craving some natto

Does it taste better than it looks?

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Ibblebibble posted:

I'm craving some natto

:whitewater:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i am not a slightly picky eater at all, ive given natto an honest try, and its absolutely repulsive. its so bad. its got the texture of chunky boogers and the aroma of a truck bed you just picked up trash bags from a whole campground in

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
youd have to be the worlds biggest umami chaser to actually like it im convinced. and when you can simply have some miso instead, why

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Ohtori Akio posted:

shinsengumi facts: kondo isami in a letter wrote that those fellas could not stop having gay love affairs. and i think thats beautiful. and thats your bakumatsu history update

bless

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Ohtori Akio posted:

does discussion of japanese live action cinema belong in this forum at all

Last Life In The Universe is a thai-japanese production and one of my fav films ever

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
The 9 hour film trilogy "The Human Condition" also pwns

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Lol

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
Neko Miko Reimu

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Meowywitch posted:

Does it taste better than it looks?

Yeah, I'm an absolute freak for fermented foods though.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Think that will cover to the end of the manga or should I just go ahead and try to find that somewhere?

Nope. Not unless they make huge liberal cuts. I double checked and the anime didn’t even hit in the 50’s for chapters, and there’s close to 120 chapters.

If you don’t want to wait, just read it on the Viz app. It’s cheap and good to support a actually good service.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Ibblebibble posted:

I'm craving some natto

well, good for you - i'm natto into it at all

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
I have all the Berserk hardcovers and all the Soul eater perfect hardcovers, and I have the 3 released volumes of Parasyte hardcover on the way.

Hit me, what's the best hardcovers.

I hate and will never own paperback manga because the binding is way too close to the content and it sucks, and the paper stock usually sucks too

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/MangaMoguraRE/status/1705211852316184678?t=EvOWCqZqrPYyswfB-GeuqA&s=19

This sucks man

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
Beat Takeshi owns, Crunchyroll sucks

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

Goddamnit

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 6 days!)

wow. rip.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
That's lovely. Another one swallowed up by the corpos.

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

https://twitter.com/MangaAlerts/status/1705206692659515493?s=19

Here's a statement with more information, further news on what's happening to things like existing orders to come in the future.

RuBisCO fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Sep 22, 2023

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

beat the crunchyroll ceo with a brick in a bag

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Fuckin corporats

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

riot

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
Reminder that Crunchyroll is owned by Sony, one of the most aggressive issuers of illegitimate DMCA takedown requests on the internet.

RIP RightStuf. That also means this is probably everyone's last chance to watch Revolutionary Girl Utena for free on youtube, because that channel is run by RightStuf.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
time to break out the vpn and the youtube downloader

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
I fucken told you the enshittification of Rightstuf was happening and it happened with Crunchyroll yeeting it into the sun.

I was curious why they all of the sudden partially filled a pre-order I made and shipped it after it only being open a month. I’m calling it now. All pre-orders will ship whatever was available and any pre-order you have pending is canceled and will have to be made on CR store.

RightStuf as a brand was awesome to me. They gave me a year of Got Anime for free once because I couldn’t buy it normally. Eat a bag of dicks for killing off one of the few brands that actually cared about their customers, Crunchyroll. Yeah it’s a stupid thing to be upset about but I just hate how everything has to be gigantic corporations.

Please don’t take Videogamesplus from me. They’re Canadian!

Edit: someone pointed out how Crunchyrolls own store sold Re:Zero S2 for 89.99 while Right Stuf sold it for 67$. They were undercutting themselves. Guess what probably won’t happen now? Lol.

The Black Stones fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Sep 22, 2023

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
It'll be a dark day when Discotek is swallowed by the machine.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~

The Black Stones posted:

Eat a bag of dicks for killing off one of the few brands that actually cared about their customers, Crunchyroll. Yeah it’s a stupid thing to be upset about but I just hate how everything has to be gigantic corporations.

The monopolization of media in general by a handful of unfeeling, monolithic megacorporations is a very legit thing to be upset about, and I'm right there with you.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

i don't think that's a stupid thing to be upset about - honestly the same thing bothers me. i've started shopping at local shops for stuff whenever i can, but i've got hobbies where you can pull that off for the most part.

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

Also unlike Crunchyroll, Natto rules

Shoutouts to my natt-heads out there

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/WanderinDreamr/status/1705262683430211721?t=iBEJ-bdNdyZx2A4mnGh-8A&s=19

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

It sucks that the only store that actually seemed to care about packaging things well and had really great customer support IME is gone. Their sales were also pretty great, got the three newer releases of Sailor Moon that have been released for way cheaper than normal a month or so ago. Looks like no live action stuff in the CR store either, just anime. They still haven't put all the funimation stuff on CR so I fully expect the store to have about half of what it used to also. Guess I'm glad that I preordered the fourth Eva rebuild through Amazon instead of right stuf.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Mentat Radnor posted:

Reminder that Crunchyroll is owned by Sony, one of the most aggressive issuers of illegitimate DMCA takedown requests on the internet.

RIP RightStuf. That also means this is probably everyone's last chance to watch Revolutionary Girl Utena for free on youtube, because that channel is run by RightStuf.

Did Funimation take down Slayers and the other shows it had free on its YouTube channel after CR bought them out?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
RIP RIGHTSTUF A GOOD PLACE TO BUY COOL poo poo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

why don't we just start our own online anime marketplace

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I'll make the website.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007