Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

mark immune posted:

he IS retarded/he OUGHT to stop posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

La Louve Rouge
Jun 25, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cagliostr0 posted:

J6 wasn't nearly as big an attack on protest and organisation as Trudeau's reaction to the honkening anyway

Wahhh wahhh i hated those rotten little bitches and they aren't being jailed enough

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

From the seventies onwards, the deep state has been outsourcing their functions to private entities, both for plausible deniability purposes and to allow themselves to wet their beaks. Pair this with neoliberalism, and baby, you got an idiot stew going.

Now everyone has their own CIA, from Scientology, to the army (JSOC) to the Disney Threat Analysis Challenge Coin Club. Also the actual official arms of government can’t keep track of what each other are doing, let alone know what the guy in the cubicle across the hall is up to. Original gladio was a coordinated campaign to help keep the developed world under the US’s thumb to frame communists as terrorists and justify a police state. American gladio is a Mary Kay pyramid scheme. It’s just a million free-agents reading from the same play book trying to grab for dollars.

That’s how you get CIA backed rebels and JSOC backed rebels fighting each other in Syria, and how J6 was both a threat to whatever fig leaf of an democracy still exists, and a clown show that accomplished nothing except generating tremendous taser balls content.

J6 rioters were filled with feds, informants, cops, Ar-15 Church Moonies, the MEK and Q-anon crazies, and the cops just waved them in. There were both conspirators and fellow travelers who realized they could increase their department’s budget or sell “MAGA-1776 supplements” to their viewers on the stream. The FBI can both tell their informants to smash up some windows and then indict them for property damage.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

The “Dictatorship of the Bourgeoisie” doesn’t just mean that the capitalists are in charge of poo poo. They are, but it also means that each oligarch and small business tyrant seeks their own profit, and the sum of all these forces look like some totalitarian regime. People understand the world as being controlled by some cabal of shapeshifting lizards because, let’s be honest, if it was, would it look any different?

Capitalism is conspiracy. It’s how you get ahead. But as profit rates decline and it enters into a phase of terminal decline, shits gonna both get weirder and less capable of fixing the underlying rot in the system.

The US is hosed, but the content, my friends, will be good.

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

:golfclap:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
j6 this, j6 that, I just wanna take it back to yes y'allin and hold on to what's golden

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
u.s.a is fail

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/JimmyFalunGong/status/1704698319786643457?t=Ar0ntNZ1cExb6WHWBFkPVA&s=19

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

La Louve Rouge posted:

Wahhh wahhh i hated those rotten little bitches and they aren't being jailed enough

the way they treated Ottawa - making a point to go to the poorer areas, harassing minorities and everyone who lived there, getting away with it because cops don’t give a poo poo about those people - and then thought they could do their petty bourgeois tantrum in downtown Toronto on Bay Street where capital is based and lives was pretty funny though, you’ve got to admit

La Louve Rouge
Jun 25, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They should have been mowed down on Wellington St with tanks

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Right to speech and assembly. I feel like you're not reading my posts!

Which was always notional for leftists beyond the most token level so lol.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Personally, I'm hopeful that J6 set the precedent for protest leaders to have their day in court instead of being subject to summary executions. Progress!

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

sleeptalker posted:

Personally, I'm hopeful that J6 set the precedent for protest leaders to have their day in court instead of being subject to summary executions. Progress!

Dont worry any vaguely leftish or minority-led protest movement leaders will still die of suicide (three rifle gunshots to the back of the head)

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Yeah, if a native group did what the truckerfuckers did, they'd not have enough left to bury.

both those sets of assholes were a bunch of buttmad petite bourgie rioters having a melty and surprised to face more pushback then the nil they usually experienced.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

mdemone posted:

...to something that has a certain minimum sentence.

if he's an operative why didn't they just make it go away? they've already convicted a thousand J6 trespassers, why add him?
Best way to tell if someone is an operative is by how they get treated in prison. Do they get out early, have access to special programs, work release, visits, etc. For example: Epstein stayed in a private prison at the sheriff's office instead of a state prison during his first stint. He was also allowed to leave the "prison" for up to 12 hours a day, six days a week. He also got out early ahead of his minimum sentence; not to mention the special perks he had like a TV, a receptionist, a chauffer and tailor all while in prison. I wouldn't expect the same red carpet treatment for Epps if he is a fed, but it might not be so bad for him, he might be able to get away with making over 400 complaints with no repercussions like Ghislaine has.

If you really cared about this topic, you'd revisit it in 6-12 months when you know more about what happens to Epps in jail. The possibility of jail time always looms over people like this but generally it's made less painful for them, even Epstein got an early out during his second stay...

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Human.Frank posted:

If you really cared about this topic, you'd revisit it in 6-12 months when you know more about what happens to Epps in jail. The possibility of jail time always looms over people like this but generally it's made less painful for them, even Epstein got an early out during his second stay...

yep. this is why it's always aids when people discuss recent events.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

StratGoatCom posted:

Yeah, if a native group did what the truckerfuckers did, they'd not have enough left to bury.

Let's make no mistake, the yellow vest / pediga / truckfuckers were successful because they had support from members of the police and military. First nations would never get that in a million years.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
that's why I was asking about John Sullivan - that guy was spooked up to his eyeballs, and I'm wondering if he was part of those picked up as a Jan 6 protester and had the book thrown at him

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Another Bill posted:

Let's make no mistake, the yellow vest / pediga / truckfuckers were successful because they had support from members of the police and military. First nations would never get that in a million years.

there's a reason why they brought in non-anglo cops for that.

La Louve Rouge
Jun 25, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ottawa police only got a $13.2 million funding boost in 2021 from the 2 1/2-day Indigenous blockade they permitted at a single intersection in Nov 2020, so they welcomed a bunch of semiliterate pedophiles into the entire downtown core for a month in order to secure a more favourable $15.2 million boost for 2023 (and also got to replace their merely centre-right Black chief with a blood-soaked white fascist).

The ghost of this thread's happy occidental friend appears too, as the police board is now chaired by the chief of staff at our local mental hospital.

StratGoatCom posted:

there's a reason why they brought in non-anglo cops for that.

I know I'm really pulling this thread off-base but Quebec's language laws are a miracle because English is a disease that makes capitalism worse.

La Louve Rouge has issued a correction as of 16:09 on Sep 21, 2023

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

started listening to The Empire Never Ended more and first thing I didn't know that I learned is that some dumb Atomwaffen nazi had a book publishing imprint named after James Angleton, lol lmao

and that loving Michael Monynihan compiled James Mason's Siege bullshit in the early 90s

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

mdemone posted:

....so you would do what with trump? just let it happen?

anything else would be fascism?

that's a completely ridiculous formulation and if you don't know that then you're an idiot. if you do, then you're worse than that.

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007
Been out of the thread for a minute, just spent the last two days screaming at the dvd menu of The Departed because it makes no god drat loving sense that Leo goes to jail at the beginning of it I mean what the gently caress he went to cop school and had that interview with Martin Sheen and everything what the hell

Anyways what did I miss

Oh yeah - jeffrey epstein

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.

Regulus74 posted:

epstine

mods please change thread title to [Epstine] CHUPAKULTRA to avoid this confusion in the future ty

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

Regulus74 posted:

Been out of the thread for a minute, just spent the last two days screaming at the dvd menu of The Departed because it makes no god drat loving sense that Leo goes to jail at the beginning of it I mean what the gently caress he went to cop school and had that interview with Martin Sheen and everything what the hell

Anyways what did I miss

wasn't it to go undercover?

Trauts
May 1, 2010

Danger posted:

wasn't it to go undercover?

Yeah. The records that Billy had been in police training and graduated were out there, so the only way that he would be able to go undercover was to have him kicked out of the police via having him commit a aggravated assault. Even then Frank Costello still is never 100% convinced that Billy isn't undercover. Great movie, I keep meaning to watch the original hong Kong movies it is a remake of.

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
I maintain he withers under pressure and that's why he got got.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

La Louve Rouge posted:

They should have been mowed down on Wellington St with tanks

The army had tanks on Wellington St during the October Crisis too

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Marenghi posted:

He knew what he was doing when he pronounced it -stine. It's a very obvious antisemitic dog-whistle and only the naive could possibly believe it was an honest accident. There's no possible way to confuse epstein and epstine.

Not even Jeffrey himself would make that mistake early in his career while working in math, science.

lmao at people literally believing this

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

if you've ever learned german i'm sure you do this automatically. i know i do. ei vs. ie is a hard pronunciation rule learners pick up very early on

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Hooplah posted:

if you've ever learned german i'm sure you do this automatically. i know i do. ei vs. ie is a hard pronunciation rule learners pick up very early on

"Wein und bier das rat ich dir, bier und wein da sag ich nein"

edit: alcoholic nouns in German typically take the masculine article (der Wein, der Schnaps, der Alkohol), but in Germany, beer isn't considered alcohol so it takes the neuter article. Das Bier.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Oh they're playing really wicked games now

https://x.com/weve_read/status/1705273885556461829?s=20

The conspiratorial right will collapse into apoplectics. Danger levels rising

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
https://twitter.com/JustinElliott/status/1705150891756523588?t=lc7jVVBKZS6_Ax-nuWodGA&s=19

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011

Nixon posted:

The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time — it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

hellotoothpaste posted:

No meaningful precedent was set on Jan 6th, totally normal take

"Normal" takes on J6 alternate between the most insane partisan hyperbole and justified apathy; and to be discerning about it, the only thing it really shows us that the security state is capable of whipping up a frenzy in the right wing community basically on demand, and now that it has been tested we can expect astroturfed mass dissent to be weaponized stateside the way it already is abused globally by the same people lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

i can hear it in his voice lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

He's right

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

hellotoothpaste posted:

No meaningful precedent was set on Jan 6th, totally normal take

It was literally 9/11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
Nixon got watergated tho so he was clearly shunned from the elite pedo occultist crowd that really run poo poo.

BTW watch Cure (1997) one of the most Epstine (in a Jeremy Corbyn way) films I've ever seen