Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
What the gently caress is the school bonds guy. How do you people talk about these things like we're supposed to just know what these are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Heath posted:

What the gently caress is the school bonds guy. How do you people talk about these things like we're supposed to just know what these are

y'all remember when @whiskeyphilosopher got spurned as a felix reply-guy and burned down that synagogue live on twitch?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Matt Christman will be more annoyed at Rod being nice to him than these NAFO freaks celebrating his death before time.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Heath posted:

as far as I remember, a guy who has restraining orders against them from their wife.

I'm just glad they stopped tagging Felix's family (including his mom) in inscrutable drama posts.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Heath posted:

It's a twitter psycho or possibly psychos who has/have handles like WOLF SCHOOL BONDS and hate the Chapo guys usually whining about how they're antisemites.

No Dignity posted:

What does NAFO mean

It's the pro-Ukraine weirdos with the cartoon dog avatars but I do not know what NAFO stands for.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

What does NAFO mean

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Groovelord Neato posted:

It's a twitter psycho or possibly psychos who has/have handles like WOLF SCHOOL BONDS and hate the Chapo guys usually whining about how they're antisemites.

It's the pro-Ukraine weirdos with the cartoon dog avatars but I do not know what NAFO stands for.

I believe one of them had the display name "WILL MENAKER IS NOT JEWISH" for some time

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

North Atlantic Fellas Organization. fat 40-something euros and americans that are too cowardly to fight with the nazis in person

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

No Dignity posted:

What does NAFO mean

north american fella organization, theyre the people on twitter with doge avs who post insane ukraine takes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAFO_(group)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

north american fella organization, theyre the people on twitter with doge avs who post insane ukraine takes

lol

quote:

Russia has deployed troll farms effectively in the past;[10] its confused reactions to NAFO may stem from its "turgid ideological propaganda about Ukraine".[22] According to the cyber warfare unit of the U.S. Army, the 780th Military Intelligence Brigade, "For an online community like NAFO, hostile mention from an official propaganda outlet of its target is evidence its ridicule is achieving the desired effect."[N-I 4]

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

lucky break for the nafo guys to have something to fixate on instead of having to post about how the waffen ss was actually good

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

also notable about nafo is they're also like, quite literally, a bunch of actual nazis too lmao

https://twitter.com/mossrobeson__/status/1581102545510203396

Edit: idk why it wasn't embedding the op post, whatever, heres an image of it

ACES CURE PLANES fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Sep 24, 2023

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/hecubian_devil/status/1705972593323618649?t=-jSkBTTtB1CCK7f4_2Q17w&s=19

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

I had no idea that was the same person. She comes up on my TL nowadays and seems way less annoying.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Henchman of Santa posted:

I had no idea that was the same person. She comes up on my TL nowadays and seems way less annoying.

it's working

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

rachel ray romano posted:

Just wish these NAFO/schoolbond freaks would listen to Rod and realize some things are human & non-partisan.
absolutely (unless it is trump getting covid)

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Pharmaskittle posted:

it's working

The most annoying people in the world can be tolerated if you can look at their big rack while they talk

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Nanomashoes posted:

The most annoying people in the world can be tolerated if you can look at their big rack while they talk

I would like it on the record that I find this remark tasteless and objectifying off the record, I agree

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
https://x.com/ambercrollo/status/1706076011191054695?s=46&t=pYXbrsIUxM-F__2KiH5Cag
She did it :unsmith:

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

finally some good news. hoping for the best

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Warm welcome to the littlest Christman :3:

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
I wish I could say I'm shocked that some people, many of them on these very forums, that had previously found a shark killing a random Russian tourist hilarious are also laughing at the @cushbomb situation.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I'm feeling a lot of real feelings over this. I'm not really qualified to lionize him over a lot of his excellent rants, because I'm kind of a dum dum, but there's a moment of his that is so crystaline in my brain that I need to bring up. Matt's cop summoning response to Megan McCardle's insanely pathetic blathering over the Grenfell Tower fire is how any good person should react when encountering evil shitheads trying to debate the merits of protecting vulnerable people.

yeah, that was the defining christman moment for me

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Remembering the toilet ghost of communism.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
The christchild

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

New update makes it seem like he’s at least conscious…which is a good sign I guess?

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Bouillon Rube posted:

New update makes it seem like he’s at least conscious…which is a good sign I guess?

gently caress yes, that's all the weirdo speculation I was willing to do, hope he's better asap

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

JosefStalinator posted:

gently caress yes, that's all the weirdo speculation I was willing to do, hope he's better asap

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

spirit bomb for christman's health

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Bouillon Rube posted:

that was really nice to see.

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

Now is the perfect time to simulate all of Bolsenaros hospital photos - nasogastric tube and thumbs up and all

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Heath posted:

obviously you're not a golfer

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I clicked on it expecting to find out what it was really called and lol

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010
https://twitter.com/Jake_Hanrahan/status/1697393304487235699?t=FIogpy8ppiGBcA4cGV2-aw&s=19

The replies are exactly what you'd expect.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

#NotAllWaffen-SS

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Bouillon Rube posted:

yeah after his wife's post just yesterday where she said something like, she was sharing as much as she felt Matt would be comfortable with, it made me think... he's still not conscious like 5 days later this dude might be gone :(

Maybe instaed they just didn't want to ask him about that poo poo. Even if it's gonna be a long road back good to see a hopeful update.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hearing reports matt has died of cringe

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

i say swears online posted:

hearing reports matt has died of cringe

brehhhhhhhhhhhhh

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

There's cringe in the christman :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Fast Luck posted:

yeah after his wife's post just yesterday where she said something like, she was sharing as much as she felt Matt would be comfortable with, it made me think... he's still not conscious like 5 days later this dude might be gone :(

Maybe instaed they just didn't want to ask him about that poo poo. Even if it's gonna be a long road back good to see a hopeful update.

Will posted about how matt is making them laugh when they visit, don't overthink it.