Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://files.catbox.moe/6zfwvf.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
scott pilgrim media must be destroyed

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I never read it because people said it was gay (not the cool kind) when I was in highschool.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

huh i... dont like this very much?

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
It's good. Funny that the new anime changed Ramona's job from Amazon to Netflix though.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Yeah, I like the clip

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

looks like genderswapped bee and puppycat

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Chrono Cross lookin a little different

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

homeless snail posted:

pee and poopycat

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

scat pissgrim

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i am going to destroy adaptation & remake culture and ally with Scorsese

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

homeless snail posted:

brutal

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

i kinda liked the scott pilgrim video game...

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
the soundtrack was good. but i dont have any desire to play a side scrolling beat em up

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

good spritework also. paul robertson ftw

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

symbolic posted:

i am going to destroy adaptation & remake culture and ally with Scorsese

and my axe!

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I watched the Scott Pilgrim clip and imagined a much better version directed by Edgar Wright.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Why do I get a,shot to expresso in my coffee ahhhhhh too much energy!

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022

Arc Hammer posted:

I watched the Scott Pilgrim clip and imagined a much better version directed by Edgar Wright.

lol

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

im the class of....2009....

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Meowywitch posted:

im the class of....2009....

Same, OP.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

verbal enema posted:

Why do I get a,shot to expresso in my coffee ahhhhhh too much energy!

i endorse coffee verbal

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

crusty rear end

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
meowy you arent crusty

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
my only complaint with the clip is that the movie actors really do not fit the original designs. dont really get using the clip itself as a judge of the whole thing because it's just one of the random early bits of setup, it's slower than the movie but the movie was zooming at turbo speed through six books of material

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Ohtori Akio posted:

crusty rear end

wtf.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
the scott pilgrim video game is okay but it's in that weird hosed up class of rpg beat em ups where if you don't build correctly the game is near unplayably hard and once you buff up your stats enough nothing in the game is remotely difficult, and the actual design of it just generally isn't very good. that's, about average quality for a beat em up, though

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I believe in Science Saru.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

older than me = crusty. its just facts

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i dont think the cartoon is going to appeal to everyone who likes the movie but that's just because the movie is so cut down and fundamentally different enough that, they're basically different stories with different appeals. i like the comics because they actually give decent jokes and screen time to the side cast and that's where most of the actually interesting parts of the basic writing are, none of the stuff with scott specifically sticks out that much in comparison beyond how the presence of other characters further informs the specific aspects of him the story is dealing with

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Srice posted:

I believe in Science Saru.

science saru will carry this show (even though the characters in that short teaser don't look very expressive at all) but at least these scenes had very flat VA?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Ohtori Akio posted:

older than me = crusty. its just facts

I still get mistaken for a student at the school I work for so actually I'm built different.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

marumaru posted:

science saru will carry this show (even though the characters in that short teaser don't look very expressive at all) but at least these scenes had very flat VA?

the scene they were covering was like, two entire pages of the comic happening way before any of the stuff you'd want to make crazier visually so. that's why nothing really happens.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I still get mistaken for a student at the school I work for so actually I'm built different.

was helping out at a junior tournament for kendo and an instructor wondered why i wasnt competing. feels great every time

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=481liM2eHzU

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtN6y9JF0e8

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

i am so sick and tired of being the guy who deals with the angry and insane clients at work

these last two weeks have been grinding me down guys what's a good anime i can be half conscious and not-sober for during my recovery time

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

future racers ftw

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ninjewtsu posted:

i am so sick and tired of being the guy who deals with the angry and insane clients at work

these last two weeks have been grinding me down guys what's a good anime i can be half conscious and not-sober for during my recovery time

Space Dandy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

ninjewtsu posted:

Konosuba.