Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Not every licensed game can be the BK Sneak King

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

i love the moment where jerma was playing that on stream and decided to make the stream seem as bad as possible and confuse viewers wondering why thousands of people were watching this

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

pog boyfriend posted:

i love the moment where jerma was playing that on stream and decided to make the stream seem as bad as possible and confuse viewers wondering why thousands of people were watching this

Jerma ftw

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

pog boyfriend posted:

Up there with the Groggy Gary bit.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Perfidious Albumen

lol

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
tempted to start up another minecraft server, but some mods really need to get updated to 1.19

it's so hard to play without tinkers construct. I yearn to create a fine tool

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Aramek posted:

Drake wanted some pizza.

A good dog who deserves to be on this page

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

death cob for cutie posted:

tempted to start up another minecraft server, but some mods really need to get updated to 1.19

it's so hard to play without tinkers construct. I yearn to create a fine tool

i only play vanilla

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I miss the tekkit tubes

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Perfidious Albumen

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Play gregtech new horizons

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Minecraft owns

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

get on maple

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

Is gregtech the one that makes everything harder and more tedious to be more "hardcore" or is that a different one

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
My nephew plays Minecraft on some RP server based on the Kaiserreich mod for HoI4. He was really impressed that I knew what any of that meant, but I also worry that maybe it's not the best online community for a teenager.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
recommend them a good game to play instead

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Paladinus posted:

My nephew plays Minecraft on some RP server based on the Kaiserreich mod for HoI4. He was really impressed that I knew what any of that meant, but I also worry that maybe it's not the best online community for a teenager.

i'm sure it's fine that your nephew is playing on a server with 50 guys all named "Communist Hitler"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
more goons should play Eco, which is like minecraft with rules lawyering

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

video games are good

2023 has a lot of good video games

therefore, 2023 is good?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

minecrap

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Jazerus posted:

i'm sure it's fine that your nephew is playing on a server with 50 guys all named "Communist Hitler"

He showed me their discord, and it looked kind of okay, as far as discords for Minecraft servers go. The most suspicious thing there is that they accept donations for 'server maintenance', but my nephew has no way to spend money that way. Anyway, I'll let his parents figure that one out.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

hello i am communist i need money for server maintenance

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

Paladinus posted:

He showed me their discord, and it looked kind of okay, as far as discords for Minecraft servers go. The most suspicious thing there is that they accept donations for 'server maintenance', but my nephew has no way to spend money that way. Anyway, I'll let his parents figure that one out.

Didn't know plinkey ran a Minecraft discord server lol

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
attempting my first full playthrough of Pillars of Eternity; accepting with a zen calm that the bugs & crashes will end the game for me

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

the average modded minecraft server owner spends 2 grand a month off shader packs. its actually sad

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Paladinus posted:

I was gonna be all 'woah that's crazy' but the truth is if Kaiserreich had come out when I was fourteen I would deffo be playing a Garrys Mod roleplay server based on Syndicalist Wales or whatever

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Hosting one Minecraft block costs a penny a month.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Sad Sarah McLachlan commercial but for kids who can't afford their Minecraft server hosts

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I played on a minecraft server way back and after 2 months the person who was renting the server asked for a donation. It was like $5 a month so I gave them $30 for 6 more months. After those 6 months the server shutdown. Turns out everyone else was a cheapskate!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Mr Hootington posted:

I played on a minecraft server way back and after 2 months the person who was renting the server asked for a donation. It was like $5 a month so I gave them $30 for 6 more months. After those 6 months the server shutdown. Turns out everyone else was a cheapskate!

lol owned

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
maybe you should have donated more

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

No that was enough.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Begging goonfund to help fund my Minecraft server I need it for self therapy

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Fajita Queen posted:

Is gregtech the one that makes everything harder and more tedious to be more "hardcore" or is that a different one

gregtech is. I understand that the new horizons people took it off greg and made it good

it starts hard but the name of the game is automation and growing infrastructure. if you have the correct strain of brainworm it is extremely compelling

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Roth posted:

Begging goonfund to help fund my Minecraft server I need it for self therapy

tjis but for every new nintendo release

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i simply must have paper mario thousand year door and super mario bros wonder

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I installed Fallout 4 again :negative: