Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

bad rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

fish and chips and dip posted:

Oh poo poo, I'm suddenly in C-SPAM

*clears throat*

The holodomor didn't happen, but they all actually totally deserved it

Stalin is so UwU

All the Uyghurs were totally asking for it

They're not concentration camps, they're reeducation camps

Russia is right to rape and massacre Ukrainians because America bad

Actually it's not imperialism if *my guys* are doing it

Phew! I think I'm fitting in!

Now back to posting about Elon Musk.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
The Bussy Poss

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I don't see any walking in that video!! Reported to Community Notes

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The Pussy Boss posted:

so people posting the "blue sky" codes. So you left Twitter because an evil billionaire owns it now?

So like, did you also stop watching cable news and network TV, and using Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram, and reading newspapers like the NYT, WaPo, or your local Gannett-owned paper, and buying Apple and Microsoft products, and shopping at Wal-Mart and Home Depot, and eating McDonalds, and drinking Coca-Cola and Starbucks, and buying Nike shoes...

Cause I have bad news about who owns all that poo poo

tons of great ways to own the people posting bluesky codes and you went this route

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
https://twitter.com/ElonMuskAOC/status/1707868637447811509?t=zJ_FoZqCT97hiQ9bpeUKDQ&s=19

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

he's right

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
𝕏

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

fish and chips and dip posted:

Oh poo poo, I'm suddenly in C-SPAM

*clears throat*

The holodomor didn't happen, but they all actually totally deserved it

Stalin is so UwU

All the Uyghurs were totally asking for it

They're not concentration camps, they're reeducation camps

Russia is right to rape and massacre Ukrainians because America bad

Actually it's not imperialism if *my guys* are doing it

Phew! I think I'm fitting in!

Now back to posting about Elon Musk.

The Pussy Boss posted:

so people posting the "blue sky" codes. So you left Twitter because an evil billionaire owns it now?

So like, did you also stop watching cable news and network TV, and using Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram, and reading newspapers like the NYT, WaPo, or your local Gannett-owned paper, and buying Apple and Microsoft products, and shopping at Wal-Mart and Home Depot, and eating McDonalds, and drinking Coca-Cola and Starbucks, and buying Nike shoes...

:lol:

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

so apparently that guy's mad that Mehdi Hasan didn't include the corresponding graph in that tweet, because he seems to think the graph would have made elon's response...more reasonable or something?

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

The Pussy Boss posted:

bsky-social-nopa3-miva5

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

could use a bluesky code right about now tbh

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Thank you good sir!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Mr Interweb posted:

so apparently that guy's mad that Mehdi Hasan didn't include the corresponding graph in that tweet, because he seems to think the graph would have made elon's response...more reasonable or something?

He's mad that they took the tweet out of context instead of showing the corresponding graphs which broke down deaths from overdoses and stuff.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

The Pussy Boss posted:

who owns it op

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

The Pussy Boss posted:

no? you do not have to leave twitter to join bluesky or post bluesky codes

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

The Pussy Boss posted:

could use a bluesky code right about now tbh

None for you

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

x, the everything app

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
For the record, I don't use Twitter anymore but I'm too lazy to deactivate my account.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
it's x now

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
I haven't gotten myself blocked by all the chuds on Twitter yet. It's like trying to get 100% achievements in a game.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
If you think about it, aren't the gay ceo man and the guy who wants to purge the queers to exterminate the woke kind virus exactly the same?

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Yaccarino drinks because of her X.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I am sawing my skull in half so I can hot glue a breadboard in there

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Lammasu posted:

For the record, I don't use Twitter anymore but I'm too lazy to deactivate my account.

you're using x now

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Merry xmas

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you're using x now

But if this is x... does that make us bots?

HAVE WE ALL BEEN BOTS ALL ALONG???????

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Panfilo posted:

He's mad that they took the tweet out of context instead of showing the corresponding graphs which broke down deaths from overdoses and stuff.

i think i got that. but i'm still not sure how that would have made that guy's and elon's corresponding tweets much better

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Douche X

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
bsky-social-fumfr5-ligma6

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you're using x now

I'm also too lazy to call it X.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im leaving bluesky until i can figure out who owns it #sports

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Approximately zero percent chance he's firing full powder rounds. My money is that he's firing blanks which is what all his baby mommas probably wish were true otherwise.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Alucard posted:

Approximately zero percent chance he's firing full powder rounds. My money is that he's firing blanks which is what all his baby mommas probably wish were true otherwise.

Blame Pyrrhus
May 6, 2003

Me reaping: Well this fucking sucks. What the fuck.
Pillbug
bsky-social-n7j2r-z7kzx
bsky-social-e2ns3-hwcub

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you're using x now

Is x in the room with us right now?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN
How the gently caress do the guns come in to this discussion? Dopey gently caress with a backwards hat and weak chin gets picked on and responds “My pretend cowboy gear is ten years old AND GUNS!”

I realise it’s probably appealing to his current audience but it’s kind of a non sequitur. Is he wearing dress shoes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

DRINK ME posted:

How the gently caress do the guns come in to this discussion? Dopey gently caress with a backwards hat and weak chin gets picked on and responds “My pretend cowboy gear is ten years old AND GUNS!”

I realise it’s probably appealing to his current audience but it’s kind of a non sequitur. Is he wearing dress shoes?

He is seriously "8th grader all the other 8th graders hate" incarnate.