Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

brazil is not russia. reported

they're both brics countries,however

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

johnny park posted:

do i just not play the campaign then

oh the campaign is fine i just love the feeling of destroying my enemy with armageddon spam. you want to get a bunch of scout heroes that move around fast and grab stuff on the overworld along with your main and secondary hero, make your best stack on your main hero but a secondary strong stack as well as an auxiliary unit to defend bases and etc. play for resources and keep on top of weekly stuff like artifact merchants. good luck op

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

brazil is not russia. reported

Explain THIS

speng31b
May 8, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

a gbs poster called me a russian whore in swedish it was cool

Buschmaki posted:

he wants you to suck him off

its the polite thing to do, culturally speaking

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

russia, china and brazil... the countries keeping the homebrew scene alive

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

russia, china and brazil... the countries keeping the homebrew scene alive

GAmers owe them a great debt.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

lobster shirt posted:

they're both brics countries,however

russia got me bric'd up

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

pog boyfriend posted:

i think people on these insular megathreads end up accidentally putting themselves in such a bizarre echo chamber they think anyone else relates to their opinions on these topics. i saw some of that in qcs this morning and was blown away

i think those insular megathreads should be obliterated

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
wonder if there are any mods for Langrisser

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
russia, the leading fixer of obscure games that only work on in-country pcs with bespoke OSes made in the 90's but also like windows ME SP2 for some reason

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

a gbs poster called me a russian whore in swedish it was cool
börk börk börk whörk

pog boyfriend posted:

theyre very good at heroes of might and magic 3
remembering when i was idly browsing twitch one night and found some eastern-european division of nvidia, the company that makes the powerful graphics cards that drive aaa games, hosting an esports tournament for homm3, a game that can run on a toaster. they love their homm over there.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

some russians made a mod of Fallout 1 that turned it into a mmo and it was a chaotic mess of people killing new players at the starting zone and calling each other slurs

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

it was the most authentic fallout experience i've ever had
saw a youtube video recently about this and its slightly interesting creator that enjoys putting drugs up his tradesman's entrance. what an interesting rabbit hole to fall down...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg3mK1yVnWM

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

The Kins posted:

what an interesting rabbit hole to fall down...

That’s not quite the mechanics of plugging, but

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

The Kins posted:

saw a youtube video recently about this and its slightly interesting creator that enjoys putting drugs up his tradesman's entrance. what an interesting rabbit hole to fall down...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg3mK1yVnWM

lol jeffrey hire this man as the new coder

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

https://youtu.be/80ZFMzXGo-k?si=D4kWtkuPkEqok9Xt

excellent news for Dusk-heads

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

So wait is dusk not the star citizen fps?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

dusk is a boomer shooter and its cool

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

naaah its a very fun shooter

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

dusk is a boomer shooter and its cool

Dandywalken posted:

naaah its a very fun shooter

Well i feel foolish for having tuned out all conversation about it until now

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Def recommend checking it out if youre a fan of the genre. Will revisit when HD edition drops.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

its like quake 1 and not quake 2

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its like quake 1 and not quake 2

That’s awesome I’ve been playing dopa lately so im p sold.

Is it on switch tho

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Grassy Knowles posted:

That’s awesome I’ve been playing dopa lately so im p sold.

Is it on switch tho

it is

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Grassy Knowles posted:

So wait is dusk not the star citizen fps?
The Star Citizen campaign/FPS thing was called Star Marine or something.

Dusk is a low-budget game by an increasingly gremlin-esque Pennsylvanian that helped kick off the current boom of retro-style indie FPS games. It is Of Quality.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

is dusk the game party plane Jones went deep cover with nazis to play? or was that another one?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

NoiseAnnoys posted:

is dusk the game party plane Jones went deep cover with nazis to play? or was that another one?

that was rust

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Is that the genitals steamid game

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

ahhhh

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Grassy Knowles posted:

the what now

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Grassy Knowles posted:

your going to have to be specific

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lot of horny games on steam nowadays...

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

there was some game where folks were bragging about the size of their genitals relating to the age of their steamid back like a decade ago maybe?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

johnny park posted:

im trying to play this game for the first time in 20 years and i really Dont Get It. are there any homm3 experts in the thread that can explain how im supposed to play

Play Age of Wonders Shadow Magic instead

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Grassy Knowles posted:

there was some game where folks were bragging about the size of their genitals relating to the age of their steamid back like a decade ago maybe?

:whitewater:

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Answering my own question: yeah it was rust https://za.ign.com/rust/91970/news/in-rust-your-characters-penis-size-is-linked-to-your-steam-id

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
i think the rust penis thing is one of the funniest things ever added to a game for no reason.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

that was probably several million dollars worth of free marketing

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Skibidi toilet #64 dropped yesterday

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lot of horny games on steam nowadays...

Adbot