Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
like yeah people can write annoying edgequeers and annoying phobia. they actually do that constantly. but sometimes it pwns even accidentally and i love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Endorph posted:

one of the funniest things ive ever had happen to me on these forums is when i said i liked the lesbians in fire emblem three houses and someone yelled at me about how they WERE JUST WAIFU FAPBAIT FOR MEN and i made fun of their steven universe avatar, and a bunch of people rushed in to tell me that *id* just crossed a line and was being really hurtful

IIRC that poster 'famously' appeared in basically any thread that said Edelgard's name to talk about how evil she was and poo poo like that. Powerfully stupid poster.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
edelgard is win as hell. if you don't agree you're homophobic. sorry chuds

marumaru
May 20, 2013

symbolic posted:

truly Steven Universe is the devil

steven universe is such a mid anime

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

IIRC that poster 'famously' appeared in basically any thread that said Edelgard's name to talk about how evil she was and poo poo like that. Powerfully stupid poster.
one time i mentioned edelgard in passing in the internet critic thread and a guy whod never posted in there, or any thread in rapidly going deaf, appeared to yell at me, leading me to believe he was literally searching the forums for 'edelgard'

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Endorph posted:

one time i mentioned edelgard in passing in the internet critic thread and a guy whod never posted in there, or any thread in rapidly going deaf, appeared to yell at me, leading me to believe he was literally searching the forums for 'edelgard'

the critic thread is the instance I'm thinking of because it was their only post in the entire thread.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

wait these were the same person
i hadnt put this together until now

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

name and shame

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Endorph posted:

lmfao
lmfao, you have a truly blessed posting life sometimes

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

fire emblem dorks were less nuts in my day

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

every day i wake up to see 25+ new posts in the Games Fire Emblem thread i smile as i know someone has brought up 3H's story again

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

symbolic posted:

every day i wake up to see 25+ new posts in the Games Fire Emblem thread i smile as i know someone has brought up 3H's story again

its win. case closed

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Endorph posted:

lmfao

Saying Edelgard Is Good 3 times in a post to summon them

Meowywitch posted:

fire emblem dorks were less nuts in my day

BEtween the homophobic Edelgard hater and that one guy calling the dragon children sexy and then having a meltdown they said that out loud I don't know if that's true.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ohtori Akio posted:

its win. case closed

correct

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Edelgard Is Good
Edelgard Is Good
Edelgard Is Good

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ez8lm9I26Y

Final Pluto trailer

They do the little trailer before the trailer because they run it as an ad and that gets the point across before the 5 second skip

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

im pretty sure those are two diff posters cause i think the one you mentioned is also a weirdo about ff14 and wow????

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Waffleman_ posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ez8lm9I26Y

Final Pluto trailer

They do the little trailer before the trailer because they run it as an ad and that gets the point across before the 5 second skip

looks sick as hell tbh. shame it's still another 3 weeks

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Booky posted:

im pretty sure those are two diff posters cause i think the one you mentioned is also a weirdo about ff14 and wow????
now I know exactly who youre talking about, even though "weirdo about ff14" describes a whole lot of people. that thread is deranged

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
thinking about getting psychotic over some japanese media. anybody else in? we can make a thread

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Ohtori Akio posted:

thinking about getting psychotic over some japanese media. anybody else in? we can make a thread

strong opinions re: minky momo

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Ohtori Akio posted:

Thinking about getting hyper into .hack lore. Like more than I am. Maybe start a thread starting in release order.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
im taking the fuckijn g minky momopill

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Thinking about getting hyper into .hack lore. Like more than I am. Maybe start a thread starting in release order.

that'd be sick

I'm trying to convince some friends to play fragment with me and I've been mulling trying to get through link again

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

do it in lets play and really throw them off

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

personally I'll be getting way into an anime game but insisting its not anime

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

homeless snail posted:

I'd suggest Gundam ZZ.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

homeless snail posted:

*Posting screenshots of the cat lady saying she'll bend me over her knee if I keep being a smart rear end* It's NOT ANIME!!!

kirbysuperstar posted:

that'd be sick

I'm trying to convince some friends to play fragment with me and I've been mulling trying to get through link again

I've been playing GU again and honestly...it still rules.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
this should be the 2024 toxx thread theme. if its not psychotic enough you get banned right up front

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Ohtori Akio posted:

this should be the 2024 toxx thread theme. if its not psychotic enough you get banned right up front

Look I'm trying to keep it together in the bleach thread about the possibility of the bad epilogue being changed and Rukia winning after all these years but if you WANT me to go psycho I can.

When I heard they were changing things and adding things the inner 11 year old anime fangirl inside me was awoken and the fires of war still burn in her heart.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
rukia ftw. never read past the first volume but i read that bad boy abpout ten times and i Knew hwo it had to be

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Ohtori Akio posted:

rukia ftw. never read past the first volume but i read that bad boy abpout ten times and i Knew hwo it had to be

Tite Kubo once drew a big 2 page colored spread of Rukia and Ichigo on a beach and titled it 'Honeymoon' and it WILL be canon.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ive been watching yes precure 5 and frankly, it owns. one of the mascots is a squirrel that says 'nuts' at the end of every sentence and opened a jewelry store named the nuts house.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 5 days!)

Bleach peaked at the rescue Rukia arc

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

GateOfD posted:

Bleach peaked at the rescue Rukia arc

actually it's peaking right now

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Endorph posted:

one of the funniest things ive ever had happen to me on these forums is when i said i liked the lesbians in fire emblem three houses and someone yelled at me about how they WERE JUST WAIFU FAPBAIT FOR MEN and i made fun of their steven universe avatar, and a bunch of people rushed in to tell me that *id* just crossed a line and was being really hurtful

lmao

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Endorph posted:

drat, that was 2 years ago, how time flies...

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

her being trans was clearly intended to be an "extra reason" to find them a horrifying disgusting monster but that's the 00s for you I guess.

It was 2015 lol

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
who was it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Edelgard ftw