Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Southern Cassowary posted:

headed to have birthday dinner with the fam

happy birthday!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Happy birthday,

Apparently crunchyroll is using machine translation now? Lol

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

It seems like it was the original publisher doing it and then sending them the results, but still, bad look

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

i like elpeo ple

Meowywitch fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Oct 6, 2023

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

being high is dope but your previous messages paint a somewhat worrying picture, please be careful and look after yourself

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

i haven't seen zz gundam but elpeo ple seems pretty cool from my discussion-osmosis understanding of her

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Dangerous Person posted:

Go to a doctor

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

ninjewtsu posted:

i haven't seen zz gundam but elpeo ple seems pretty cool from my discussion-osmosis understanding of her

she starts off as really bratty and whiny but shes genuinely heroically cool by the end of the show

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Meowywitch posted:

First time I've Been High In like 2 Months and it's good.

Because you capitalized half of this I honestly thought you were referring toa manga :v:

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Mister Facetious posted:

Because you capitalized half of this I honestly thought you were referring toa manga :v:

Kick she mood

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Toa manga? Love me some Bionicle lore.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Meowywitch posted:

i'm starting to crack and lose my mind

not good

could you stop making these posts if you’re going to avoid engaging with anything so you can follow up with “I’m feeling meow meow and High now :)

Like it’s your life so whatever, but it’s incredibly frustrating to read and give enough of a poo poo to tell you to go to the doctor if you keep doing that

This thread isn’t your therapist and if you’re just going to use it to dump your problems into the void you’re being an rear end in a top hat

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Ok i will stop making those posts.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
ergs right

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

If you just wanna shout into the void try making a blog or smth

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

the part of renai circulation where nadeko starts whispering in your ear is really soothing

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I'm going to watch the rest of wayneradiotv's sonic subathon this weekend.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I'm going to watch the rest of wayneradiotv's sonic subathon this weekend.

how often does the dog show up on stream <---- guy who only sees teh tweets

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
My Harmony remote seems like it’s starting to poo poo the bed and so I looked online for a replacement and Logitech killed the line.

Looking at replacements but doesn’t seem like any of the alternatives are up to the same standard. I love hitting my remote and 3 different things fire up exactly how I want. Looks like the Sofabaton X1 is the closest contender but it has very mixed reviews.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Erg posted:

how often does the dog show up on stream <---- guy who only sees teh tweets

He showed up once when he made terrible ramen. that's it so far..

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
Dolbonic ramen.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

October 7 in Japan means it's the 5th anniversary of SSSS.GRIDMAN hell yeah

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

October 7 in Japan means it's the 5th anniversary of SSSS.GRIDMAN hell yeah

Speaking of, is there still no word as to when the Gridman/Dynazenon movie is going to be publicly released in the west?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

It doesn't even seem to have come out on BD in Japan yet, so not even fansubs!

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 5 days!)

I burnt my quesadilla

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

It doesn't even seem to have come out on BD in Japan yet, so not even fansubs!

Is there a release date for the BD in that case?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

:iiam:

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Ah, weird

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I use this thread as a well dumping ground for my extreme emotions.

Just cuz someone is having an issue you dont want to do with dont be a prick.

Not all of us have a group or circle of discord buddies dont diminish ones feelings.

Maybe we make a new thread for talk. Cuz I know I ain't talking to e/n or other poo poo

Let people post dont like it? Block em?

People need anything they can get nowadays. No one is trying to fix anyone and no one should but yo we all in the struggle of life together. Dont shun dont say no

Dont be a prick you dont like it? gently caress off someone seeking help is to be lauded. Seriously

gently caress off if you can't offer a kind word past

"Dont post that here"

For real get hosed

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I'm so tired of this old guard bullshit

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Shut the gently caress up and let people speak

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

well personally I'm pissed off because I ran out of bing AI image boosts making pictures of stair puking all over himself and getting brutally murdered

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

verbal enema posted:

I'm so tired of this old guard bullshit

If you think that's what's going on you're wrong. And trying to frame it as this is just weird.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

verbal enema posted:

Not all of us have a group or circle of discord buddies dont diminish ones feelings.

Maybe we make a new thread for talk. Cuz I know I ain't talking to e/n or other poo poo

People need anything they can get nowadays. No one is trying to fix anyone and no one should but yo we all in the struggle of life together. Dont shun dont say no

Dont be a prick you dont like it? gently caress off someone seeking help is to be lauded. Seriously

"Dont post that here"

For real get hosed

Calm down.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

verbal enema posted:

"Dont post that here"

For real get hosed

o_O

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

verbal enema posted:

"Dont post that here"

For real get hosed

i think it's less that and more making rather concerning posts and then just not acknowledging them at all afterwards even after people have tried to help/advise

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

symbolic posted:

i think it's less that and more making rather concerning posts and then just not acknowledging them at all afterwards even after people have tried to help/advise

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I think there's a thread in e/n basically exclusively for posting stuff like that...so just do that there IMO.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i dont think anyone wants this to be the dead serious animation chat only On Topic thread where your personal life is unwelcome. rather, its destructive to any social space to say something concerning, receive support and advice, then post as if the exchange literally never happened. it causes harm to everyone involved and the ability of the space to continue to offer support and advice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

homeless snail posted:

well personally I'm pissed off because I ran out of bing AI image boosts making pictures of stair puking all over himself and getting brutally murdered

i made coolshit instead like this

and this