Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

smoobles posted:

lol twitter is not a reliable news source u dumb bitch

Turn on your monitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
so basically hamas did nothing wrong this whole time and every single thing the nazis in israel said was a complete fabrication wow who couldve expected those loving liars would lie

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Another excellent post by you.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I always knew that raves would lead to the literal end of the modern world.

JOE BIDEN WAS RIGHT!!!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

mcmagic posted:

There were some shitheads at the DSA rally in times square yesterday holding up swastikas that made it very easy for politicians to disown that rally. I'm glad I didn't go.

you have terminal lib brain lol

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

It's a real mess if you ask me

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

uh actually that was a modified tank to shoot the crowd with aerosolized mdma shells

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

It's a real mess if you ask me

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

fits my needs posted:

you have terminal lib brain lol

Because I don't want to be in pictures being in the same rally with guys holding up swastikas that is lib brain?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

fits my needs posted:

you have terminal lib jets brain lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard
the tank was actually just a huge loving speaker for trance music

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mcmagic posted:

Because I don't want to be in pictures with guys holding up swastikas that is lib brain?

i assume they mean for considering going to a dsa rally

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
all this US media war consent manufacturing is making me sad and sick.

can we just get back to the part where Hamas keeps kicking rear end?

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

mcmagic posted:

Because I don't want to be in pictures being in the same rally with guys holding up swastikas that is lib brain?

then call out the dude with a swastika you buffoon

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
IF YOU SEE A FADED SIGN
ON THE FENCE OF THE CAMP
THAT SAYS "5 KM TO THE
PEACE RAVE!"

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

according to cnn the state department is taking measures to convince airlines to "encourage travel to israel" what the gently caress

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

HallelujahLee posted:

CNN citing US Secretary of Defense: United States has elements on the ground to assist "Israel" with intelligence and planning

oh hell yes we're about to stick our dick right in the hornets nest baby USA USA USA :911:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Al! posted:

i assume they mean for considering going to a dsa rally

Going to DSA rallies is fine. Most are fine and good. This one just seemed to be a clusterfuck.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Al-Saqr posted:

so basically hamas did nothing wrong this whole time and every single thing the nazis in israel said was a complete fabrication wow who couldve expected those loving liars would lie

First time?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard
if this tank's a rockin', dont come a knockin'

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Al-Saqr posted:

when arabs are free to express themselves the message is clear, free palestine, DTI:-

https://twitter.com/toryfibs/status/1711807480991224009?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Isn't this rather significant beyond the obvious, actually? The policy for decades has been "keep refugees out" (and that position was widely supported, not even as propaganda, as I understood it), but this seems to be fairly full-throated and well-attended support for Literally Throwing The Borders Open and both accepting anyone who wishes to reach relative safety as well as sending as much material aid, martial or otherwise, as there is carrying capacity to send it.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Report from Doctors Without Borders.

quote:

By Léo Cans, MSF head of mission in the Palestinian Territories

The situation in Gaza is catastrophic. The hospitals are overwhelmed. The number of wounded is extremely high, with a constant influx of patients in all the hospitals in the Gaza Strip. Medical teams are exhausted, working around the clock to treat the wounded.

The bombardments are very intense. Entire buildings are being destroyed, including one last night right next to the MSF office. Sometimes people receive a text message in the middle of the night telling them to evacuate their homes, as happened to some of our team members in Gaza. You have to wake up your children in the middle of the night and leave your house, without taking any of your belongings, to find safety. But very often, people don't know where to go. They find themselves outside in the middle of the night, under a hail of bombs. Where can they find safety?

Now the Israeli government has decided to completely cut off water and electricity supplies, and the phone network has been badly damaged. This morning, we were unable to reach our teams in Gaza by phone. Inevitably, this all makes it extremely difficult to coordinate rescue operations and access the injured.

The intensity of the violence and bombardment is shocking, as is the death toll. The declaration of war must not, under any circumstances, lead to collective punishment of the population of Gaza. Cutting off water, electricity, and fuel supplies is unacceptable, as it punishes the entire population and deprives them of their basic needs.

The latest estimates put the number of people displaced by the current violence at around 200,000. They are mainly people whose homes have been destroyed. They need everything: water, a place to shower, food, a mattress to sleep on. These are varied but basic needs.

In Gaza today, people are terrified. I speak very regularly with our colleagues there. They are very tough people because unfortunately they have lived through a lot of wars, but the current situation is causing extreme anxiety. They say that this time it's different, that they don't see a way out and wonder how it’s all going to end. They are in terrible mental distress. There aren't words to describe what people are going through.

As for MSF, we are very concerned to see that medical facilities have not been spared. One of the hospitals we support was hit by an airstrike and damaged. Another airstrike destroyed an ambulance carrying the wounded, right in front of the hospital where we work. The MSF team was operating on a patient and had to leave the hospital in a hurry.

We repeat: Medical facilities must be respected. This is not something that should have to be negotiated.

Currently, MSF is donating essential medicines and medical equipment to the main hospitals in Gaza. We have also sent surgical teams to two hospitals to help treat the wounded. In the coming days, there will also be a lot of post-operative surgeries, as most of the wounded we receive will need several surgical interventions before they can be saved. Yesterday we also set up a clinic in downtown Gaza City for people with other injuries, which we will try to keep open if conditions allow.

Yesterday morning, we received a 13-year-old boy whose body was almost completely burned after a bomb fell right next to his house, starting a fire. These are very complicated cases to treat in such conditions and, when children are involved, it's very hard to bear.
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/latest/gaza-situation-catastrophic-hospitals-are-overwhelmed

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Stairmaster posted:

according to cnn the state department is taking measures to convince airlines to "encourage travel to israel" what the gently caress

watch biden start a war

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte
Hey guys just taking my tank to the rave and gonna do some molly and ooooh gently caress I may have shot some guys

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

mcmagic posted:

he literally google image searched "swastika" and didn't even click on the picture lol world's most obvious plant

holding the phone so no one nearby can see it but aiming it right at the press? :discourse:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Stairmaster posted:

lmao how fast can hamas get ahold of some syrian manpads

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

HallelujahLee posted:

CNN citing US Secretary of Defense: United States has elements on the ground to assist "Israel" with intelligence and planning

link?

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

mcmagic posted:

Going to DSA rallies is fine. Most are fine and good. This one just seemed to be a clusterfuck.

shut the gently caress up mcmagic

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

mcmagic posted:

The dude was a plant, you dumb shithead, you loving moron, you blithering idiot, you massive dumb rear end, you gigantic buffoon.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

WampaLord posted:

he literally google image searched "swastika" and didn't even click on the picture lol world's most obvious plant

holding the phone so no one nearby can see it but aiming it right at the press? :discourse:
That picture is all over twitter.... You don't need to google anything.

It doesn't matter if it's obviously a plant to you. It's not a picture I'd want to be in.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
if you'd been there you coulda smashed that guy's phone

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

WampaLord posted:

lol yeah, terminal lib brain would fall for this poo poo

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Stairmaster posted:

ah, the intifadiscount

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

mcmagic posted:

It doesn't matter if it's obviously a plant to you. It's not a picture I'd want to be in.

cool, then keep freaking out about the optics, a productive use of your time and effort

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

https://english.almayadeen.net/shortnews

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

fits my needs posted:

lol yeah, terminal lib brain would fall for this poo poo

you don't have to fall for it if you already believe it

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Lpzie posted:

hamas is on the ballot and im voting hamas

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Honky Mao posted:

Honky Mao posted:

Honky Mao posted:

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Stairmaster posted:

It's so loving clear they want a wider war holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

One more time