Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Phlegmish posted:

Yup, still Bloodlines

This did irreparable damage to teenage me.

E: gently caress, VTM:B snipe

Radio Paranoia has a new favorite as of 17:35 on Oct 10, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Biplane posted:

Mods can fix her

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I would never allow a monster to go near my princess

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Biplane posted:

I would never allow a monster to go near my princess

Glad to see Catholics are now teaching sex ed at church

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Phlegmish posted:

Yup, still Bloodlines

What expression is the Source Engine trying to do to cause her eyes just lurch up in her head?

mystes
May 31, 2006

Bug Squash posted:

What expression is the Source Engine trying to do to cause her eyes just lurch up in her head?
Dreamworks face

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I played that game once! When I made my character I answered the questions and got Nosforatu, so now the game is a stealth game! You do get some pretty great dialogue options when you have to talk to people though. Then the game broke at some fight in a graveyard.

Its such a pain to install because there's so many fixes you need to make it work. I kept getting a problem where every time I installed it, it would work ONCE, and then I'd have to reinstall to get it to launch again?

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Bug Squash posted:

Tangentially https://www.gamesradar.com/valve-dev-explains-why-half-life-2s-eyes-were-and-maybe-still-are-the-best-in-the-biz/

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Bug Squash posted:

The devs had to make do with a hamstrung version of Source, Valve wouldn't give them the full version since Bloodlines was going to beat HL2 to market by a month and Valve didn't want another company showing off their new engine before they did.

A couple of devs of Bloodline used to post here and griped about pretty often. They built a lot of tools to work around limitations that just didn't exist in the version HL2 was built on.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Bloodlines has really good lip-sync and facial expressions for an almost 20 year old game.

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

Oh no I caught up with the thread, now I'll forever have this and the funny pics thread in sync.

Meme tax:

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Meskhenet posted:

Which one had the game breaking bug where you couldnt progress after some fight unless you downloaded a 300mb fix, back when 300mb was about an entire months data usage?

The one with probably the best haunted house in any game.

I played that one

That’s the one!

I think it’s right before you go to the present day.

At least I think…that was over 20 years ago.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/HNMUcBZ.mp4

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

:gowron:

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

I eat pieces of Armus like you for breakfast.

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷

GI Joe jobs has a new favorite as of 02:45 on Oct 11, 2023

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
drake sucks

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

This one got a good snort out of me.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

freeedr posted:

Is everyone here except me on antidepressants

I also rawdog reality.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

https://deepspaceninenine.tumblr.com/

Deep Space Nine-Nine is a whole genre

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
As someone who has just started DS9 and who has seen a lot of B99, I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought that this would be an appropriate crossover.

W424
Oct 21, 2010
As someone who has never watched star trek, I’m not glad I’m the one who has to scroll through this poo poo.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

W424 posted:

As someone who has never watched star trek, I’m not glad I’m the one who has to scroll through this poo poo.

I dunno man. I've only seen about ten episodes of TNG and I still think the memes are funny.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

W424 posted:

I know a quick solution to this. Well, not so quick, it's 14 seasons, but you know how it goes.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

I just started watching DS9 and I'm midway through the second season. I've been enjoying it quite a bit as it drills down to what I like about Star Trek, interpersonal drama fueled by space bullshit.

Star Trek memes continue to be unfunny.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

BonHair posted:

I know a quick solution to this. Well, not so quick, it's 14 seasons, but you know how it goes.

The Harry Kim one takes it to 15.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

W424 posted:

I’ve never watched Star Trek but the memes are consistently good. Always enjoy a batch of them

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
^^^

Paladinus posted:

You Suffer by Napalm Death always worked for me.

:rock:

https://i.imgur.com/TULbLne.mp4

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

im very glad to have watched some star trek and can now enjoy the pockets of adjacent memes

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Re: ballmer image I’m too lazy to quote properly

https://youtu.be/peUh2XQIX5I?si=wjtcWNNBbwkzGd_x

Furthermore

https://youtu.be/KMU0tzLwhbE?si=-ual5MLhmpFOGMGI

Christ a peer into then teen teen witch

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

W424 posted:

🆗️

😘

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

Beeswax posted:

I’ve never watched Star Trek but the memes are consistently good. Always enjoy a batch of them

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

This one always bothers me, because they could've just made Jake Peralta Jake Sisko.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Beeswax posted:

Same. Infinitely preferable to the soulless, chronically unfunny LotR memes.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 18:09 on Oct 11, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

BonHair posted:

That's fine, because the less-quick solution is currently on season 46, if I'm counting right.