Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Buddykins posted:

death 2 israel

Yikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

100 Jews got arrested outside of her cousin's apartment last night for opposing this genocide

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Brave soldier confronting a possible explosive device.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Atrocious Joe posted:

100 Jews got arrested outside of her cousin's apartment last night for opposing this genocide

They don't count as real jews silly

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

The deranged victim complex is driving me absolutely loving insane lmao

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

What a loving moron, like the President stood up for you, 90% of loving congress, the whole of Western Europe, how the loving are you standing alone?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
I feel really unsafe, guys

I'm the one doing everything bad but I just feel unsafe, yknow?

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
Being back from my recent probation cause I said bad words about a vile, little man in an IDF uniform, I want my first phrase to be: DTA

Cause without the money and weapons from this monstrous nation led by decrepit, war mongering, bloodthirsty ghouls the world would not be in this mess. Also, gently caress England and every colonizer nation that ever existed. And gently caress every liberal, news anchor, opinion leader and academic trying to find excuses for ethnic cleansing and genocide.

Hammerstein has issued a correction as of 19:54 on Oct 14, 2023

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

cant believe i can be stunned anew by the anechoic chamber between amy schumer's ears.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The Germans are hyped up right now to cheer on some genocide. They banned a peace rally planned by an anti-war Jewish group because it would "promote anti-semitism."

That Winant piece has this line too

quote:

There is an unmistakable effort to push the pro-Palestinian left, including the Jewish pro-Palestinian left, beyond the pale by weaponizing grief, yielding such darkly comical scenes as German politicians refusing to speak to Bernie Sanders, whose family died in the Shoah, to mark sufficient deference to Jewish death. Such is the power of the Israeli grief machine: it authorizes Germans to tell Jews that they are mourning wrong. I joked, on the news about Sanders, that I could imagine a German stuffing me into a cattle car, weeping about the special German responsibility to ensure that the Holocaust never reoccur.
https://www.dissentmagazine.org/online_articles/a-response-to-joshua-leifer/

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

DiscountDildos posted:

The deranged victim complex is driving me absolutely loving insane lmao

it's the same thing evangelical Christian pyschos do lol she's a 00's era neocon

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
A lot of american jews feel like she does. It's deranged. She needs norm finklestein to yell at her.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

First the russians than the Palestinians. The enemies of freedom and democracy will be excised from civilized society. Soon China will join them.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

30.5 Days posted:

Two nations with McDonald's had never gone to war. All that changed when two nations' McDonald's went to war.

I take no pleasure in reporting this.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Will forever lol that Amy’s Oscar hosting will only be remembered for the Will Smith slap, the funniest thing that happened in decades and it was from someone in the audience

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Ciprian Maricon posted:

What a loving moron, like the President stood up for you, 90% of loving congress, the whole of Western Europe, how the loving are you standing alone?

A few people have asked that Israel refrain from doing war crimes and genocide and that’s the same as another Holocaust.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.
Is it possible that Hamas is the most moral army in the world?

I'm not saying it but many people are saying it

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Thoguh posted:

A few people have asked that Israel refrain from doing war crimes and genocide and that’s the same as another Holocaust.

It is

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

FirstnameLastname posted:

i have before
its an empty tire without a wheel in it going like 10mph
it'll hurt bad if it hits you even going that speed, but it'll do nothing from rolling over your foot, bc it weighs like 30 pounds and isn't rigid at all because there's no wheel in it, so its got no way to exert much force downwards into your foot
you can have a tire attached to an entire car slowly roll over your foot without hurting you if it's not using the gas or brakes and you're wearing shoes

That actually happened to me when I was a teenager crossing a street and some dipshit making a right on red. She realized halfway through and backed back over my foot. Left a bit of a bruise but no real damage. If you think about it she was Hamas and I was israel

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

No loving way lmao

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

"I've been murdering civilians all day and boy am I tyred!"

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Pleasantly surprised to see this. Shocked, shocked that noted anti-war activist MTG is not on this list!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

30.5 Days posted:

*echoing through a dank medieval dungeon* Newww rule. If you're going to wear balaclavas, you should at least wear a nametag when interacting with guests! Maybe you could put your PRONOUNS on them. Also, new rule, these manacles are too tight.

this post is a war crime because you put maher's smug voice in my head :smith:

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

i help every body, im not racist, i keep myself nice, and when i ask for a single genocide in return i am told to gently caress off, gently caress myself, etc

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Willa Rogers posted:

maher lost his abc show when he called the 9/11 attackers brave & courgeous.

he's not going to make the same mistake with hbo.

Everything about Bill Maher's career before and after that moment tells me that he very accidentally made a good, non-establishment point and it was in no way him taking a brave stand or anything.

Like when Jon Stewart got heated and accidentally did a wrongthink on the Daily Show that one time and then immediately apologized the next show. I think it might have been calling Truman a war criminal for dropping a nuke on civilians.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Majorian posted:

Pleasantly surprised to see this. Shocked, shocked that noted anti-war activist MTG is not on this list!

Putting the whistle to my lips and blowing hard knowing that only dogs, glenn greenwald and cbo can detect sound in this range....

e: lmao

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Majorian posted:

Anti-war Republicans stop existing when Iran or China are up to something.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Whirling posted:

The other tedious person I encounter online in discussions about this is the dumbasses in the LGBT communities I frequent that frame the issue entirely within the confines of "Muslims hate gay people, ergo I should support the Israelis." Yeah, like the orthodox fuckers in Israel are any better on that front.
https://twitter.com/TimcastNews/status/1667647523815673865

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

More pro-Palestine solidarity protests are happening in at least DC and Chicago today. Around 5,000 out in DC right now.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

This is more funny than the tire.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!

DTI may it be remembered as more wicked than any babylon

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

blessed tire

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Sadly that's the funniest thing Amy's ever done

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

oh come on

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I've said this a lot on C-SPAM, but as a half-Jewish white dude in America, the only time I was subjected to what felt like actual anti-semitism, was by this dude, a longstanding aide of wife beater and Democrat, Tom Carper.

Anti-semitism exists in America, but let's be real, it's no where near the sheer degree of suffering of other minority groups or poor people in general.

kaxman
Jan 15, 2003

FirstnameLastname posted:

i have before
its an empty tire without a wheel in it going like 10mph
it'll hurt bad if it hits you even going that speed, but it'll do nothing from rolling over your foot, bc it weighs like 30 pounds and isn't rigid at all because there's no wheel in it, so its got no way to exert much force downwards into your foot
you can have a tire attached to an entire car slowly roll over your foot without hurting you if it's not using the gas or brakes and you're wearing shoes

lol it's at least 3ft tall, it's a truck tire and it weighs more than 30lb also the point is it's not going to loving tip over while it's spinning

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Dokapon Findom posted:

Sadly that's the funniest thing Amy's ever done

Brutal but true. (your assessment, not her unbelievably awful post)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Atrocious Joe posted:

it helps when you realize that amy and pals don't consider them jewish or people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Nichael posted:

I've said this a lot on C-SPAM, but as a half-Jewish white dude in America, the only time I was subjected to what felt like actual anti-semitism, was by this dude, a longstanding aide of wife beater and Democrat, Tom Carper.

Anti-semitism exists in America, but let's be real, it's no where near the sheer degree of suffering of other minority groups or poor people in general.

He does look like an aide of Tom Carper.