Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Hae sung was a coward ad should have used his military training to murder arthur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
past lives kinda funny. at a past job i walked into the cafeteria and saw a guy in a demondice shirt and thought wow he thinks thats badass vintage

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Namtab posted:

i bet they post the rules about fighting and when fighting is legal

always :toughguy:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Furnaceface posted:

Disgaea 7 is really fun. Would recommend once it goes on sale.

Also get Tactics Ogre if you dont have it yet.

I really wanna beat up a disgaea game again. Hell, I need to finish my last playthrough of 2.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

verbal enema posted:

Never had shawarma

it loving rules

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

Ohtori Akio posted:

past lives kinda funny. at a past job i walked into the cafeteria and saw a guy in a demondice shirt and thought wow he thinks thats badass vintage

DDK still posts. Just a couple months ago I think. So it's a past-present life.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

If you subscribe to Crunchyroll or have at any point in the last three years, check your spam folders, I just found a five-day-old email about a class action suit in there. I just made approximately 30 buckaroos... in a few months, anyway.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Why do my teeth hurt even though I brush every day?

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Meowywitch posted:

go to the doctor. tooth sensitivity can be caused by multiple things

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Meowywitch posted:

do you floss

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
getting a water flosser was a loving awesome idea

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

Remember not to brush too hard or else you'll destroy your gum line

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Endorph posted:

do you floss

I do, with picks

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
I'm really not joking. if you have persistent tooth pain you do need to see a dentist and have your gum line checked. putting it off or ignoring it can lead to larger problems. I'm not going to waste our time trying to e-doctor this because only an actual examination will help you

also it's entirely possible to have great dental hygiene and still get infections / cavities

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

I'm really not joking. if you have persistent tooth pain you do need to see a dentist and have your gum line checked. putting it off or ignoring it can lead to larger problems. I'm not going to waste our time trying to e-doctor this because only an actual examination will help you

also it's entirely possible to have great dental hygiene and still get infections / cavities

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Ohtori Akio posted:

And guess what? It is.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I do have a dentist appointment...it's at the end of the month

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

The closest acceptable translation is
"die properly"
As a fan I like to respect kayfabe but I agree the more interesting discussion comes from ignoring it.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Meowywitch posted:

Do you have a nightguard? You might be grinding your teeth in your sleep which can wear them down to the sensitive interiors and just generally cause stress to the teeth.

kirbysuperstar posted:

getting a water flosser was a loving awesome idea
yep get a waterpik, even a travel one if you have to go for the cheaper option. It's a game changer

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

yeah this too, go see a professional.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

leather fedora posted:

As a fan I like to respect kayfabe but I agree the more interesting discussion comes from ignoring it.
I saw someone post about how they only just discovered someone's redebut because nobody would actually mention who they were before. If the talent says they want to leave things in the past or they changed due to doxxing poo poo, that's one thing, but just saying "oh yeah this was Nina Kosaka in her past identity" can help people who followed them before find them and follow their new form.

I do like how matara kan's backstory stuff is just talking about her past.

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Oct 17, 2023

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Meowywitch posted:

it's your skeleton quivering in anticipation for the end of the month, OP

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/discotekmedia/status/1714085251360969129

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

SpyXFamily is still VERY CUTE

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

The closest acceptable translation is
"die properly"
Dentist talk reminded me how I had to get a wisdom tooth removed a few months ago. Two-hour procedure, only local anesthetic, just barely got the last bit of the gnarled root out without touching the jawbone. Fortunately, healing took less than a week, and the dentist was surprised I could even open my mouth the next day after the removal.

Captain Invictus posted:

I saw someone post about how they only just discovered someone's redebut because nobody would actually mention who they were before.
I just had a similar experience yesterday, where I found out a vocalist for a Touhou doujin music circle I followed became one half of Boogey Voxx.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

yor is a top tier wife

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

lets goo tenchi
https://twitter.com/discotekmedia/status/1714087581909151974

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

the year of tenchi has been so successful

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

can't argue with results. time to return to the yoshitoshi ABe/chiaki j konaka streaming program until I can will despera into existence

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
seitokai yakuindomo is the most 4koma program of all time

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
ok. i think one episode of that is enough for a lifetime

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Lol Discotek is the premiere publisher of 4K anime in that they have four.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Discotek is single handedly ressurecting my lost DVD collection.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Here's hoping they continue to resurrect and restore to their hearts content.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Nanoha TV is nice and I hope this means we finally get StrikerS cause I want to own a physical copy as it's my favorite season (Yeah it's got some pacing issues and not as good A's but also Fate/Nanoha live together and adopt a kid )

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
switched to hugtto. its good

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

nanoha s1 is funny since the first couple of eps is an odd half-gesture at episodic magical girl stuff that has at least one alright beat but feels really perfunctory, then Fate shows up, a lot of the item gathering gets expedited between eps, and the action sequences instantly become a lot more elaborate.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

hey do you all ever watch anime together???

I would love to talk to like minded

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Yeah when I first saw it when it aired it really felt like they reworked the plot mid-season to make it more action and turn it sci-fi which of course was silly but I was young and didn't get that it wanted to make you think it was a normal magical girl show that was copying CCS and not you know Super Robot Wars. I actually like the original TV way more than the movie when I rewatched it a couple years back, awkward and forgotten Triangle Heart stuff and all

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

IGPX?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
Sadly it's mid.