Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Buckinghamburder Palace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Margalardo is clearly the most expensive house in the world because TRUMP lives there.

Do you know the value of his brand?! (ME!)

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

I should tell my boss that I deserve a raise because my brand (ME) is so valuable

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

InsertPotPun posted:

xtrump signed something promising to never use it as a residence and moved in immediately. he then took out a bunch of loans saying "this place would make a great residence so it'sa worth so much more than just the lanf\d!!" while paying lower taxes since it can't be used as a residence.

Trump was supposed to be prohibited by law by living at MAL for more than a certain amount of days each year and when someone tried to point out he was living there all winter, the people in charge down in Florida basically shrugged and said "Ah well, what can ya do?"

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Alina looks vaguely like Melania in some of those angles.

Lol at anyone who thinks trump picked her because of her law expertise

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Wow that's an expensive house!

That's the number he used on his property taxes, right?

Right?

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/AndrewSolender/status/1714266865340465265

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Big gently caress around and find out vibes

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

I know it's because his ego/narcissism won't allow it because every stupid thing he does that gets rightful criticism is something he has to double-down on because he thinks he can bend reality in a way that makes said stupid things he does acceptable but holy loving poo poo I would be absolutely mortified if so much as one single photo of me came out just among my friends where I'm clearly caked in whatever that loving orange poo poo he gets sprayed down with. "Guys, the person who cuts my hair just asked if I wanted to try some light bronzer so I said yes to see what it looked like it's not something I even put any thought into, Jesus...." But Trump just every loving day gets sprayed down with the most gaudy looking "tan" poo poo I guess money can get you. It's loving ORANGE for Chrissakes!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

At least he caked on the bronzer a little lighter than yesterday this morning, christ

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Okay, sure, but the HFC is committed to ensuring that every battleground Member of the Republican conference who doesn't stand and vote for a Speaker Jordan will be making a life-ending move when a bunch of feral hogs rip them limb from limb in an angry mob, so... yeah, there's some careful calculus to be done here.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol that the party of NEVER NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS is going to capitulate to a terrorist because they're scared of him

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Asterite34 posted:

Okay, sure, but the HFC is committed to ensuring that every battleground Member of the Republican conference who doesn't stand and vote for a Speaker Jordan will be making a life-ending move when a bunch of feral hogs rip them limb from limb in an angry mob, so... yeah, there's some careful calculus to be done here.
The Democratic Party of the present era has a track record of 0 attempted coups

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol:

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Nessus posted:

So what you're saying is Democrats are wimps.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Cretin90 posted:

How the gently caress is Jim Jordan the current front runner for the speakership? He has SO MUCH loving baggage. Does he just have the minimum amount of name recognition required for the speakership and is the only person dumb enough to attempt to get the poison pill that is the current Speaker of the House role?

This is something that is breaking my brain too. The fact Trump is the frontrunner for the GOP because he is "a man of the people, manly and very godly". They actually believe he has done so much for them and that Biden and the democrats have destroyed an entire country in less than four years. The second runner up is a torture aficionado that is working his hardest to turn the state of FL into one of the worst places to raise a family.

The GOP base does not care. They say they are the party of morals and personal responsibility but poo poo man...this makes me worry because if you go into the voting booth and you see on one side "status quo, wants to forgive some debt, may not give you everything you want but wont burn down the country" and the other side "Crazy person that has no idea what they are doing. This person is extremely self motivated and is in court for his self motivation as well as being a sexual assaulter.": and you choose the second guy there is something seriously wrong with you.

I am not sure how this happened. It could be that we have been abused over and over by both parties over the years and all they do is blame eachother for consistently failing us. There is just a certain part of the population that has racial animus and wants to otherize people that blaming it on some marginalized group will work and placate them because you and the leader of the party hate the same people and want them to suffer.

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Did I misread all the signs?

Asterite34 posted:

The Cornfield Caucus is going to minions-meme your whole loving family!

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

ManBoyChef posted:

This is something that is breaking my brain too. The fact Trump is the frontrunner for the GOP because he is "a man of the people, manly and very godly". They actually believe he has done so much for them and that Biden and the democrats have destroyed an entire country in less than four years. The second runner up is a torture aficionado that is working his hardest to turn the state of FL into one of the worst places to raise a family.

The GOP base does not care. They say they are the party of morals and personal responsibility but poo poo man...this makes me worry because if you go into the voting booth and you see on one side "status quo, wants to forgive some debt, may not give you everything you want but wont burn down the country" and the other side "Crazy person that has no idea what they are doing. This person is extremely self motivated and is in court for his self motivation as well as being a sexual assaulter.": and you choose the second guy there is something seriously wrong with you.

I am not sure how this happened. It could be that we have been abused over and over by both parties over the years and all they do is blame eachother for consistently failing us. There is just a certain part of the population that has racial animus and wants to otherize people that blaming it on some marginalized group will work and placate them because you and the leader of the party hate the same people and want them to suffer.
A lot of them are assholes OP. Mao called them local tyrants and evil gentry.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

kazil posted:

Alina Habba really, really doesn't want to be there

She'd rather be playing League of Legends with Sam Bankman-Fried. God willing they can do a LAN party in prison.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Do we know when the first vote is scheduled to start?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Olanphonia posted:

in an hour I think, it's 11 in DC right?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Olanphonia posted:

1 hour from now

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

MrQwerty posted:

in an hour I think, it's 11 in DC right?

It is indeed

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

InsertPotPun posted:

xtrump signed something promising to never use it as a residence and moved in immediately. he then took out a bunch of loans saying "this place would make a great residence so it'sa worth so much more than just the lanf\d!!" while paying lower taxes since it can't be used as a residence.

And when he was called out on it, he said "I can get a judge to overturn that part".

Afakasi
Jul 9, 2009

kw0134 posted:

There's something incredibly unreal about this picture, I can't quite put my finger on it. Trump is colored as if by a toddler with access to only the primary colors in a Crayola box and it makes him look like he's floating atop a weirdly composited background.

It's because his pants are loose and wrinkly because his diaper isn't full yet.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Nessus posted:

Pff, Democrats won't even fight for ARE country?!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

haljordan posted:

lol Dan Crenshaw, military hero:

Remember when SNL forced Pete Davidson to apologize on-air to this dipshit for the world's lamest joke?

I thought we weren't supposed to talk about Saturday Night Live in this thread.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I didn't know this but support it 1000% gently caress snl

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Seth Pecksniff posted:

https://luxe.digital/lifestyle/home/most-expensive-houses/

Mar-A-Lago isn't even in the same league as some of these lmao

You're forgetting to add in the value of THE BRAND!

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

kazil posted:

1 hour from now

:munch:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Pope Corky the IX posted:

It's okay to talk about that because it was funny, watching them lick boots of a fascist to "be the better people" lol it's hysterical

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

the difference between the color of his face and the color of his hands is loving staggering

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

kazil posted:

I think Lawler was "Mccarthy for round 1, Jordan after that"

Didn't future president Santos say he was voting against? The hero we deserve

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
lol that Trump thinks his ugly-rear end Florida retirement home is the most expensive in the world when Shah Jahan built a gravesite for his wife that would cost approximately $420 Million USD today. Meanwhile, Trump dumps his ex-wife’s corpse in the back alley of his golf course to get tax breaks.

drat, Trump is poor as hell!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

RVWinkle posted:

He is gonna rain HELLFIRE on his enemies.

Is Gym Jordan an enemy?

Depends....

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I hope Santos comes to the House floor with the baby

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Berderham Palace

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

nobodygetshurt posted:

the difference between the color of his face and the color of his hands is loving staggering

https://twitter.com/stevanzetti/status/1714293565986427199

RVWinkle posted:

Santos was very against Scalise. George is pro-Jordan because Jim will look the other way on crimes

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Court appearance must be excruciating for Trump, he has to sit quietly in a room amongst everyone else while someone sitting at the front of the room behind a bigger desk gets all of the attention while telling everyone what to do. Getting to rant at the press during breaks must be the only think keeping him going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

I just color matched his face to his hands...