Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

its closer to something like tatami galaxy

yeah its inverse universe tatami galaxy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Watching the Keanu Reeves Dracula for the first time and it loving rules. I was wondering why Renfield is completely unable to enunciate until I realised it was Tom Waits
Despite the strong opening this film sucked. It wasn't even bad in a funny way and Monica Bellucci only shows titty a little bit in the middle. Not worth it

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Despite the strong opening this film sucked. It wasn't even bad in a funny way and Monica Bellucci only shows titty a little bit in the middle. Not worth it

i disagree.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

ain't no way larry

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McAeQiLmEYU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

In Training posted:

in the mood to watch some new anime...latest thing I ever saw was keep your hands off eizouken. What's been the good poo poo in the last few years.

Oddtaxi is my rec. Farewell

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Finished the first arc of gambling apocalypse kaiji. I love it. Squid game ripped this off lmfao

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i have to watch tatami time machine blues still

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
gotta do a rewatch of sonny boy so i can get my head around it. same with evangelion, i thought if i watched all that was available id have an understanding of the whole picture but i dont know poo poo a year or so after the fact. think i have brain worms

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oddium posted:

i have to watch tatami time machine blues still

same, after th movie i'm a little leery

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Plebian Parasite posted:

Oddtaxi is my rec. Farewell

Oddtaxi ftw

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Seconding Cyberpunk: Edgerunners, really sick Studio Trigger animation, cool story and likable characters, and you can finish it in an afternoon.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
insane one piece chapter.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I got the tude now posted:

insane one piece chapter.

truly. the 2 week wait this time is going to be unbearable

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mycophobia posted:

saw a truman show gif in another thread just now and remembered i watned to watch that again soon so im downloading it now before i go to bed

watched this tonight. goddamn what a great movie

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia posted:

Truman Show ftw

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mycophobia posted:

I watch it every few years. We studied it in a film class in high school and it thought it was so loving deep. We had to write a paper on about what happens after the movie and I wrote mine as a diary from kristof’s perspective with him committing suicide at the end with a little pen flourish. The hot alternative teacher circled the flourish and wrote “ooh this was intentional??” And I kept it in a drawer until I was an adult.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I watch it every few years. We studied it in a film class in high school and it thought it was so loving deep. We had to write a paper on about what happens after the movie and I wrote mine as a diary from kristof’s perspective with him committing suicide at the end with a little pen flourish. The hot alternative teacher circled the flourish and wrote “ooh this was intentional??” And I kept it in a drawer until I was an adult.

lol o7

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

o7

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Knuc U Kinte posted:

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

can relate. set a high school record for the highest score you can get in british literature. was one of the only classes i ever got an A in lol got a 105 percent and stole all my text books

----------------

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

my best friends and I spent our study hall in junior year using one of those free relay services to make prank calls to local businesses, like calling Chuck E Cheese and asking for Charles and calling some weird rear end church setup in the local mall and constantly asking to "speak with Babe"

i don't remember much academically

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Good soup! posted:

my best friends and I spent our study hall in junior year using one of those free relay services to make prank calls to local businesses, like calling Chuck E Cheese and asking for Charles and calling some weird rear end church setup in the local mall and constantly asking to "speak with Babe"

i don't remember much academically

thats exactly what we were talking about--being horned up with our friends in study hall giggling at the idea of a mouse being called charles

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

lmfao gently caress now im giggling at it

----------------

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

insane anime posted:

thats exactly what we were talking about--being horned up with our friends in study hall giggling at the idea of a mouse being called charles

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Killers of the flower moon was good. Also jack white and the guy from the gas station scene in no country for old men were a nice surprise to see.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
About 8 hour trip so ive been reading billy bat. Jfk just got headshot and lee harvey oswald got killed by jack ruby

----------------

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
watched the Columbo episode Candidate for Crime tonight. good poo poo. that senator guy's a real scumbag!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
looked up the actor Jackie Cooper on wikipedia and lol:

quote:

Cooper's autobiography, Please Don't Shoot My Dog, was published in 1982. The title refers to an incident during the filming of Skippy, when Norman Taurog, who was the director, needed Cooper to cry a number of times on camera. To accomplish that, Taurog used various tricks intended to upset Cooper. For example, one time Taurog ordered a security guard to go backstage and pretend to shoot Cooper's dog. The stunt resulted in genuine tears; Cooper afterwards discovered his dog was in fact fine. Later that same day, his mother came to the set, and showed Cooper a better way for an actor to experience emotions in the scene–by studying the script, and empathizing with the character he was portraying.[4]

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mycophobia posted:

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mycophobia posted:

Lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Just got to the first hitler part of billy bat.

----------------

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

mycophobia posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia posted:

Lol

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mycophobia posted:

lmao

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

mycophobia posted:

think i might grab that book lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mycophobia posted:

Lmao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

mycophobia posted:

lmao wow

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mycophobia posted:

christ lol